Got a Place to Stay

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"So... do you guys have anywhere to go? To like, stay?" I ask after we all settle down on and around the couch.

"Nope!" They all answer at once.

"Nowhere?"

"Nowhere!"

"Do you guys have money?"

"Nope!"

I sigh. "Hold on, stay here." I run upstairs. I check the guest rooms. Good. I hurry back downstairs.

"If you guys don't mind sharing rooms, you guys can stay here. There's 4 guest rooms, and they're pretty big," I suggest.

They look at each other. "One minute, please." They start discussing. After a minute or so, they turn around. "Please take good care of us!!" They bow.

I laugh. "Alright. You guys can decide who's sharing with who. Let me show you the rooms."

I lead them to the 4 huge rooms. They seem to like it a lot. "WOW! IS THAT AN OCEAN????!!!!!! DAEBAK!!!!!" they exclaim as they rush onto the balcony. I can't stop laughing.

"You guys have fun looking around," I say. I go back downstairs. I can hear them arguing about how to divide the rooms.

"_______! Can we really stay here???" ChanYeol shouts as he runs down the stairs.

"Sure. This house is too big for myself anyways," I reply.

"THANK YOU!!!!!!!" He hugs me very tightly.

Everyone else comes down stairs. "Thank you," they say in unison.

"No problem," I reply.

Now my life won't be lonely or so boring.... right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~ Yay second chapter~~~~~

Yeah, I really don't have a lot to say.....