Where is He?

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I turn the key and enter the house. D.O and ChanYeol follow close behind me.

"WELCOME BACK~~~~!!!!!" BaekHyun comes running towards us. D.O quietly closes the door. ChanYeol swings the bag in his hand.

As we walk towards the couch, everyone naturally comes together. We take our usual places. Weird, there's a little space left.

"So.... You got them??" Tao excitingly asks.

"Yup, we got them," ChanYeol proudly answers.

We pull out the newly bought phones from the bag. We pass them out to every member.

"UUUWWWAAAAAAA So this is a phone....." Han oppa exclaims as he examines the phone.

Everyone is drawn into their new phones. They remind me of a baby that just got his toy. Some throw a comment.

It feels like we're... missing something, someone.

"Where's Kai?" I ask. SuHo oppa's hands stop.

"He had to go somewhere. He'll be back by dinner," he answers.

"Ya, _______-ya, give me your number! You can be the first one on my contacts!" SeHun exclaims.

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure." I take out my phone and give my number to everyone.

 

Kai isn't back yet. I'm starting to get worried. I sigh as I wash the last plate.

"What's wrong?" XiuMin oppa asks.

"Just... I wonder where Kai is," I answer. He puts the table cloth onto the counter. "He's... not in trouble, is he?"

"I'm sure he's fine. Why are you so worried?"

"Well... he's been looking forward to today. He really wanted to see the phone he got with the money he worked so hard for..."

XiuMin oppa shrugs. "He'll be back sooner or later." He smiles.

Just then, I hear a slight swish from the living room. I peek over.

"KAI!" I exclaim. I rush over.

He smiles, confused. "Um, hi?"

"Are you OK? Are you hurt? Where were you? Hold on... did you just use your power?" I ask all at once.

"Wow wow, calm down," he says. He chuckles. "Of course I'm fine. I just.. had somewhere to attend to. Sorry I used my power. I kinda had to."

I sigh in relief. "Oh, OK..."

"She was so worried," XiuMin oppa says from the kitchen.

"Oppa, that was unneccessary," I comment. Kai laughs.

"Hey, _______-ya, did you get the phone?" Kai asks.

"Yeah! Here, this is yours." I hand him his phone.

"OH COOL!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!" he screams as he takes it in his hands.

"Oh, Kai, you're back,"Lay oppa says as he comes down the stairs. "How was it?" he asks, in a serious tone.

"Mhhmm..." Kai replies. He's too into his phone to answer.

"Ya, Kai." Lay oppa throws himself onto the couch.

"I'll tell you later," Kai answers.

Is it just me, or is the atmosphere kind of tense in here? Did something happen? Something... bad?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

o, that is a lot of sqwiggly lines O.O  o, I mean D.O
k sorry, idk, im in a good mood today....

thank you for subscribing^^