A day with GG

Happenings
 
A day with GG
Jessber
 
 
 
 
'well well well.. Let's see. Hmm.. Oatmeal with yoghurt?" 
 
 
I continue down my iPad looking through all the healthy diet meals for my princess.
 
 
'first no melons and cucumbers in it.' I mumbled to myself constantly reminding myself the food that she doesn't take. 
 
 
I'm doing this for my girlfriend. Since now she's back from Japan after her crazy long insane schedules of concerts at Japan. 
 
She's now back in Korea practicing her new comeback. " I got a boy" 
 
Yes, I'm dating a idol now. In fact is my senior. Jessica Jung from soshi the love of my life. 
 
 
She has been complaining to me about some little diet plans she wanted. However, the diet consultant included some cucumbers. 
 
 
Even through the company doesn't force them to be on a diet since girl's generation has been skinny enough. But my girlfriend still wants to put up a good image to her fans for her new comeback. 
 
 
Usually she will stay in the dorm and sleep if not read up magazine or just cuddle and talk with me. 
 
Nowadays, she accompanied me to my usual gym trainings. Yuri also comes too since we're training buddy. 
 
 
 
 
There there. I found a perfect diet meal for my jess baby. Banana honey oatmeal. Just by looking at the picture is enough for me to drool. I hope this dish will be a success and she will like it. I don't want to see her suffer trying to force herself to have only salad all the time. 
 
 
 
I was following according to the recipe online. Okay add oats first some skimmed milk, yoghurt, fruits and a little of honey. There it's done I poured it into a container and packed up some chicken which I've boiled. 
 
 
 
"hyung, thanks for the ride. I will be staying over at soshi's form tonight. You don't have to fetch me" I told my manager after I got off the car. 
 
I smiled and waved to my fans before going into the company. 
 
'alright dance room 2. Girl's generation dance room" I checked whether all my food are properly packed before I knocked on the door and open it slightly. 
 
 
All the girls were lying on the floor. They didn't mind the hard cold floor. Since they were all physically drained from practicing the new dance. 
 
 
"oh look whose's here!" hyoyeon shouted once she saw amber walking towards them. 
 
"Jessica open your eyes!" sooyoung nudged Jessica. She was lying on the floor with her eyes closed trying to get some rest. 
 
 
"yah what is it! Don't you dare disturb me. Nothing is more important than my rest right now!" she said in an annoying tone 
 
 
 
 
"am I really that less important than rest?" amber teased and whispered into jessica's ear.
 
"amber?!!!" Jessica immediately spring up from the floor and open her eyes. 
 
"Yayyyh! Baby why are you here!!" Jessica lean in to give amber a tight hug. Amber gladly return back. 
 
 
"I'm here to deliver food for you" amber open the plastic bag and took out the two containers. 
 
One of it was the oatmeal which she just made before coming and the other one is the boiled chicken.
 
 
"amber! Didn't you made this?!" the rest of the girls shouted looking at the food instantly. 
 
Amber nodded "yeah I know Jessica's planning to do some dieting and I'm afraid of her health since the new comeback wouldn't be easy" 
 
 
"awwww!! Amber you're so sweet!! " the girls screamed. 
 
"can I have a bite please? It looks yummy!" sunny squealed
 
 
"nooooo!!!" Jessica shouted back and wrapped her arms around the lunch box protecting it. 
 
"yah! Why are you so selfish!" sunny pouted.
 
 
"just go find something else to eat. Don't touch what amber made" Jessica said back with her icy glare. 
 
 
Amber  chuckled. "don't worry I have packed really a lot of food. " 
 
 
 
The girls and amber settled themselves in the resting room where there's sofa available for them. 
 
Amber was busy feeding Jessica while the rest were busy eating while chatting. 
 
 
"damn! If we have some fried chicken right now it would be amazing!" sooyoung exclaimed. 
 
"yah me too" yoona pouted. 
 
 
><><><><><<<<><<><><<<>><<><<
 
 
"hi may I order some fried chicken?" 
 
"okay how long will it probably take?" 
 
"what an hour?!" amber exclaimed whom was being crowded by the soshi girls. 
 
"yah one hour?! I will die of hunger!!" sooyoung complained.
 
 
"yah yah pass me the phone" yuri squeezed through. 
 
She then gave a cue "1...2...3" 
 
All the Snsd girls start singing their chicken commercial song for the restaurant 
"forever, girls generation" they did their usual group cheer. 
 
The phone was on loud speaker mode. 
 
"sorry girls! The chicken will be delivered within 15minutes!!" before the caller ends. 
 
 
The girls cheered while exchanging their high5s. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"wooh like that also can?!" amber thought