Jealous Jessber

Happenings

SCENE // JESSBER SECRET COUPLE FOR MANY YEARS & SUHO MADE AMBER JEALOUS.

PAIRING JESSBER

 

 

><><><><><><><><>< 

 

 

“Soojung ah where’s your unnnie?” Amber asked as Krystal finally reached the dorm.

“Hmm.. I think she’s at home now?” Krystal replied before running into the kitchen “OMMA!! I’m back! I need food now!!”

 

“YA, Don’t touch the food with your hands. Ask Amber to come over and eat” Vic hit Krystal’s itchy hand gently before taking off her apron.

“Am! Come over and eat now!!” Krystal shouted. She didn’t even bother to go over to call Amber who was lying on the sofa.

Krystal was getting really irritated. She was holding her chopsticks and spoon knocking some random sounds on the table and shouted again “Amber!! Hurry!!”

Amber chuckled “Alright coming now”

 

During the dinner, Amber didn’t eat much. She was worried. Why isn’t Jessica replying to her messages and calls. She didn’t have any schedules that she knows off since Krystal said she was free today and usually Jessica would always complain to her about all her schedules every single day.

 

“Hey Amber, don’t worry alright? Let’s head to my house since you’re worried. Maybe Unnie didn’t replied to any of your texts or calls cause she’s sleeping. You know how of a sleepyhead she was” Krystal was trying to comfort the older girl who wasn’t eating well like her usual self.

Amber nodded and sighed “Thanks Soojung..”

 

><><>>><><><><><>< 

 

Both Amber and Krystal headed to the Jung’s house. Krystal used her keys to open the house door with Amber behind. The door opened and was welcome by Mr and Mrs Jung.

“Ohhh..Soojung is here!! My little princess!!” Mr Jung welcomed his little daughter. Krystal smiled and return the hug.

Whose behind?” Mrs Jung noticed that Krystal didn’t locked the door after she came into the house.

Amber chuckled and stepped away from the door so that both Mr and Mrs Jung can see her.

“Ohh!!! Amber!!!!!!!!” Mrs Jung shouted and immediately went over to hug her.

Amber smiled brightly and returned Mrs Jung’s hug. Mr Jung went over and ruffled Amber’s hair and used an arm over Amber’s shoulders. “Well well.. My little Llama prince is here!”

 

Krystal pouted and stomped her feet slightly “Appa! Omma! Why are you much more happy to see Amber then to see your own daughter!!!”

Both the Jungs and Amber chuckled at the little girl’s jealousy.

“You know how much Appa miss having a son right?” Mr Jung exclaimed.

“Stupid old man! Amber is our son-in-law!!You can’t have such a handsome son with your genres” Mrs Jung hit him

“No Omma!! Jessica Unnie and me are pretty you know” Krystal said back to her mum.

Mrs Jung chuckled “That’s all because of my genres that goes all to my lovely daughters”

 

“Oh ya Amber my lovely son-in-law why are you here at such a late timing? Don’t you have schedules tmr?” Mr Jung asked.

Amber shook her head “Nope I don’t have. It’s a rest day for me tmr” 

“Here to see your princess?” Mrs Jung smirked. Amber nodded.

“Sorry to say but Jessica went out already. Didn’t she told you?” Mr Jung replied

 

Amber pouted , she missed a chance to see her princess.

“Oh my handsome son-in-law, don’t worry! Why not stay over tonight you can get to see her later. In the meantime, let’s play basketball together!!!” Mr Jung cheered.

 

 

><><><><><>< 

 

“Jess, it’s been long since I met you!” the leader of EXO saw Jessica walking out.

“Oh?Oppa!! Yes, it’s been long huh” Jessica smiled.  

Jessica and Suho had a great time talking to one another and decided to have dinner together. They were really close when they were still trainees but now they debuted long time and been really busy with their group activities. They didn’t even have the time to even see one another.

“Jess, how’s you and amber?” Suho winked at her playfully

“Hmm.. not bad?” Jessica replied hesitantly.

“There must be something! Tell me Jess” Suho wanted to know exactly what happened.

Jessica sighed. “I’m really jealous. Amber isn’t really spending time with me. “

Suho nodded and didn’t say anything waiting for Jessica to continue.

“Well, I know we both are busy with our own schedules but.. when she has free time, she spend it with her friends.. especially ailee and min..”

“Well, you know amber has always been this popular with people. “ Jessica continued and ended her story with a sigh.

 

“Well, there’s one way to get back her attention!!” Suho grinned.

Jessica opened her hopefully eyes to Suho and sighed again “Aish.. Oppa is it another stupid idea again? What if Amber leave me?”

Jessica was kinda afraid of Suho’s ideas. The previous time, she listen to him and ended up Amber was really dense and mistook it the wrong way and thought Jessica wanted to break up with her.

 

“Well well.. This time it will be effective against llama! Trust me! The only solution is to make her jealous!!” Suho explained his theory. “You know you should let Amber experience what you felt. When she finally feels jealous, she will give even more attention to you. Trust me!”

 

“Alright.. I will trust you one last time..” Jessica mumbled

 

 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

 

“Unnie!! You’re finally back!!” Krystal ran to the figure whom just opened the door.

Oh Soojung!” she hugged her little sister and she was being pushed back by her little sister.

“Unnie! Go back to your room” Krystal pull her up the stairs before heading to her own room.

Jessica was wondering what exactly was waiting for her in her room. Is it another prank from the naughty baby jung?

Jessica walked towards her room slowly.. being aware of her surroundings. She slowly opened her door and peeked alittle in. It was dark and she can’t see anything. She breathe in and held her breath before reaching out to the switches to turn on her lights.

Once the lights are on, all she could see is her lover. The beautiful handsome figure lying on her bed snuggling to her pillows. Jessica couldn’t stop herself from caressing Amber’s handsome face. She didn’t want to disturb her and wake her up from her sleep but Amber’s innocent peacefully face was too adorable that increased her urge to touch her.

 

 

 

><><><><><><><>< 

 

 

Sm Town concert has just began. Amber and Jessica didn’t have time to meet each other, other than the previous time at Jessica’s house. They did constantly texted everyday and sometimes did talk on the phone but it wasn’t for long. Since Jessica has been busy with her solo schedules and her new sunglass brand, amber was also busy with her MC shows and music composing stuffs.

 

“Jessi!! Remember what we need to do later!! We will successfully make llama jealous!” Suho whispered. Jessica nodded and steal glances over at the another end of the stage. That happily go lucky figure who was running around interacting with her fans and the other artists. Jessica let out a little tiny smile seeing how carefree amber is just like a little kid.

During the ending stage, Amber noticed that Jessica has been with Suho throughout playing and laughing throughout. I can’t be jealous right? There were close as usual.. Just close friends,amber..relax… but why are they so “close” together this time??.. Amber frowned seeing how Suho wrap one of his arm around Jessica’s shoulder and shorten their distance.

 

Amber was still frowning at the two figure who was walking around the stage just then Boa came over.

“HEY BER!” Boa has her arm around Amber.

Amber immediately smiled back. She and Boa has been really close before amber start debuting as a f(x) member. Boa was a very respectable company senior which taught her lots of things and they play together often since Boa is able to speak English too. Both of them had one of their arm around one another and their bodies were swinging left and right with the background music. Sometimes, they still whispered close to one another since the concert was really noisy.

Jessica pouted as she saw Amber was with Boa. “Aish! I’m not doing this anymore” she removed Suho’s arm on her shoulder and when to find her sister, Krystal.

 

“Unnie!!! I saw that” Krystal eyed Jessica when she came over.

“Saw what?” Jessica asked with an innocent face. ‘DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING’

Krystal rolled her eyes before saying “ Suho oppa! Both of you trying to make Amber jealous!” Well well Krystal has always been very smart she can read and see exactly what happens all the time.

Jessica sighed.. “Even my Little soojung knows.. Soojung uh why doesn’t Amber knows?”

Krystal grinned “well.. who told you to like such a stupid llama?!” she giggled. Jessica glared at her and pretend to kick her .

Right after the SmTown concert, Jessica was taking a rest in the soshi room while switching on her phone. She received a text

From: BABY

Princess, you’re way too obvious you know? You need to improve more on your drama skills if you want to make me jealous.. Love you

 

                              

THE END//

Please comment and give more suggestions to what storylines you want to read. Thank You