Cheated Pt 2

Happenings

Part II

 

 

Krystal POV

“What Am. What are you doing?” I can’t believe what Amber had just said. Both of us have been waiting for this very special moment to come. To let him make me his and make him mine. My legs turned jelly after what he said next.

I’m not marrying a cheater.” Amber faced me with a cold face with a stern tone.

My face turn pale immediately. He knows that I’ve been cheating on him? He pushed my hand which was gripping on him. He turn his back on me and began to walk away from me. Leaving me who was still in the midst of the wedding wearing my wedding dress.  Tears start to flow down without realising I start crying louder and louder.

 

“NO! Amber wait! Baby wait!” I shouted while chasing him who was walking on the red carpet trying to walk out of the church.

Amber didn’t bother to turn his head to look at me. He continued walking.

Amber, am.. I’m sorry for cheating on you. Please please forgive me. Don’t leave me..” I cried even louder trying to beg him not to walk away while holding onto his hand.

He turned around to look at me again with his cold expression.

“It isn’t me who walked away. It was you who give up on all these. Give up on US. It’s you” he stated.

Before I was about to open my mouth to beg him again.

 

 

“SOOJUNG!!!” one man ran into the wedding venue. It was Kai.

Amber turned to look at him then back to me. “Your real lover is back”

“No.. I don’t have feeling for him. I broke up with him already. Amber please..” I shouted trying to stop myself from all the crying. I want to make it clear to Amber that I’ve nothing to do with Kai anymore.

Just then Kai raised his hand which was holding onto a sharp knife.

“SooJung, How dare you break up with me? How dare you played with my feelings?! I’m gonna end your life. ” He ran towards me with the knife charging towards.

 

 

I closed my eyes waiting for the knife to stab right into me but I did not feel anything at all.

Instead, I felt someone was being pushed against me.

I slowly opened my eyes and I see Amber’s back facing me. He slowly fell down and collapsed on the floor. His amazing white beautiful wedding suit was stain with red.

“No! Amber!” I cried out loud and held onto him bringing his head to my chest hugging him tightly “Please stay with me. Don’t go!”

I felt a warm wet hand touching my face. Amber held his hand stained with his own blood, caressing my cheeks. “Don’t cry princess. Take good care of yourself. I still love you..”

 

“No Amber please please. Didn’t you promise you will never ever leave me? “ I cried and cried till his eyes gotten tired and he start closing them.

“No Am, Don’t close your eyes. Look At me!!” I screamed.

 

“I need some sleep. My eyes are really heavy..” that’s the last word I ever heard from Amber and his bloody hands lost the grip on my face and drop on the floor lifelessly.