Why

Happenings

Why? 

 
It's kryber this time people!!
Just a random one shot. Only one chap 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Amber 
 
I can never know why? 
Yes this hurts so damn much. 
Cheated.
 Just this word is enough to kill. 
Why?
It crashes your heart to pieces. There's no way to fix back. 
Paste back? The painful cracks will always be there. Visible for everyone.
 
 
 
><><><><><><><>><><<<><<<<><>
 
 
"hernyy...." amber opened the door.
She stood there frozen. Her mind seems to be not be able to process what she just saw. Because she never thought she would ever be in this situation. 
 
 
Henry was on top of her girl. Yes, her girlfriend Krystal jung.
 
 
"am..." Krystal mumbled but still enough for the two other person in the room to hear. She quickly pushed Henry aside. And quickly ed her clothes.
 
 
Amber didn't reply but she stare straight at her girlfriend and her best friend. 
 
 
Her eyes didn't blink as if she's staring at nothing. Nothing to distract her to blink. Her heart stops that's what she felt. 
 
Am I dreaming? She was asking this particular question every few seconds.
 
 
Krystal eyes teared. "amber, please please.. Let me explain myself. Just..just don't leave me.." Krystal start crying. 
 
 
She doesn't care what did the boy who was on the bed with her. 
 
Amber didn't respond but only managed to move her legs backwards. Till her back hits the wall. 
 
 
The distance between them became longer. Krystal was afraid. She didn't want to lose amber. 
Because she really really loves her. 
 
 
Amber then shook her head with disappointment while looking at Krystal. 
 
 
"am I not good enough for you?" finally amber talk. 
 
 
 
Why did Krystal had to cheat on her? If she says she loves her? Amber could only think of this. 
 
 
"no! No!! You're great. Too great for me.." Krystal continued crying. 
 
"then why?!" amber exploded. She rather want Krystal to say she's not worth for her. If she's that great she wouldn't have cheated. 
 
 
"ba..baby please.. Please" Krystal couldn't stop crying non stop while begging amber. She was holding onto Amber's arm. 
 
 
"there's nothing anymore. Please stay happy with my bestfriend." while amber eyed Henry. 
 
Henry was feeling guilty. He betrayed his bestfriend with her girl.
 
 
 
"no. Please! I've never loved him. It's always you... I needed someone because you're away for months.. " 
 
"Henry was there to comfort me.. I-I imagined him as you, amber... Please.. I'm sorry.. Ba-baby forgive me.." Krystal insisted on holding onto amber tight not letting go. 
 
 
"don't you get it?! My heart.. My heart can't be fixed.." amber shouted and push Krystal away. 
 
 
She walked towards their shared cupboard. Taking out her bag and pulling out her clothes. Stuffing them messily into the bag. She then looked up at the shelf. Where all their lovely photos of the Krystal and her. She took out the photos and crash it. Krystal ran forward to snatch the photos away. 
 
"amber please.. Don't do this.. It's our memories..." 
 
 
"these? These memories are worthless now" amber said in a cold tone. She throw the ones in her hand into the dustbin. She zipped her bag and was ready to leave. 
 
Leave. Leave this terrible place. 
 
 
Krystal was crying non stop leaving her with no strength anymore that her knees weakened down on the floor. She was begging on the floor. 
 
 
"please.. Baby.. Please..."