Red light

Happenings

Kryber 

 
Requested scene: amber reaction on baby jung's outfit at red light
 
               ><><><><><><>
 
 
 
I was sitting there playing around with my iPhone since the rest of the members were still doing their makeup and costumes stuffs. 
 
 
Yup amber Liu doesn't need too much makeup or too over costumes since I'm charming and attractive enough. 
 
 
This time I decided to stop on my blonde hair trend and dye it whole red instead like my girlfriend whose sitting in front of me at the makeup counter. She dyed red on our previous album rum pum pum pum. 
 
Well red suits her pretty well. 
 
 
We decided to do an exchange this time. She's gonna dye blonde while me dying red this time. 
 
 
She actually wanted me to dye blue! 
Yes, cause krystal's favourite color is blue. 
Can you imagine?! She must be mad. I might look like some crazy dragon ball z guy. In the end the most wild color I can accept might be red.
 
 
She was playing around with Sulli during the break time. No one knows how cute soojung can be off the camera. Yes a cutie pie. Playing some childish stupid hand games with Sulli.  She looks funny with one eye covered like a pirate. 
 
 
 
Yes she's one y pirate who just gone blonde. Gosh her long legs. Smooth milky legs are exposed from her very short hot pants with her long boots. Her body is just so perfect.
 
 
"amber~ come here~~" yes Krystal just winked at me and called me over.
 
I gulped my saliva before heading to her. 
 
"err.. Yes princess?.."
 
"how do you think of my new haircut?" she my arms up and down. 
 
 
What the hell is she doing?! Seducing her girlfriend in broaddaylights?! 
 
"it's nice" I smiled nervously.
 
 
She didn't talk anymore. Krystal just kept my new red hair. She lean in closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist 
 
 
She gave me a quick peek on the cheek. "imagine how your fingers go deep into my blonde hair when we're doing on bed tonight"
 
 
Well what can I say?! I'm in for some luck tonight!!