SM Town Outing PartTwo

Happenings

Jung sisters with amber

Scene: SM Town outing Part 2

-swimming//tent//bbq//campfire

  

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Finally, the three of them (key, herny and amber) finished building the tents up. 
"Aish!! I don't know whywe're here wasting our time building the tents!" key complained. 
"YA! stop complaining! you didn't do much at all! stupid diva!" herny was getting annoyed 
"Guys guys! quit it... I know there's camping car but building tents would make the atmosphere even better right?" amber smiled.
the other two nodded agreeing with amber

 


"Amber!! Wanna join me for a swim?" yuri shouted once she saw amber has finished with the tents. 
"Sure!! I was about to find you!" amber shouted across from where she was standing. 
Amber knew she couldn't help Vic and some others with the cooking since she herself isn't a good cook. 
She was thinking of how she will be able to spend time doing something fun. 
Yes, Yuri and her would have fun together. Yuri was her gym buddy.


Amber and yuri both changed into something more causal for swimming.
Both of them were having alot of fun swimming around and pranking one another and with some other Exo boys joining. 

"Ya hyung! Jess noona is at the shore!! Faster show off some of your swimming skills" kai whispered to Suho. 

Jessica was sitting on the benches nearby with some of her members enjoying the sunlight since she didn't like moving too much. 
The truth is she didn't actually want to even come out to get her skin exposed to the sun. She would rather spend some leisure time in the camping car with the aircondition on. 
She overheard that her member Yuri invited Amber for a swim and have fun in the water. 
Yup, that gave her tons of motivation to put her body under the sun. 
Once amber came out of the toilet from changing to her causal swimming outfit- a pair of lose short bench pants and sleeveless top. 
It was simple enough for Jessica to drool over Amber. Her eyesight was fixated to Amber's body ever since she came out of the toilet.

Yonna who was beside Jessica all along couldn't help but to giggle at her Unnie being so lovesick. 
Jessica's sick thought of amber was broken once she heard Yonna's giggle. She turned to look her her dongsaeng "What?" 

"HEEHEHE nothing unnie! Just don't stare at Amber like you want to eat her up!" Yonna burst out laughing out loud. 

 


><><><><><><><><><><>< 

 

"Yahh hyung!! teach me how to swim too!" sulli pouted seeing how her hyung and yuri unnie was having so much fun. 
Amber smiled and nodded before coming out of the water to pull sulli in. 

"Wet Amber is charming isn't it krys?" Luna teased the baby Jung. 
"Er what are you talking about luna unnie" krystal acted as if she didn't see how charming amber is as she came out of the water wet with her black hair backcombed. 
"ohh yea oh yea you didn't see" luna said with sarcasm.
Krystal blushed upon what Luna said she knows what she said is true, her eyes are all on Amber. 

 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

 


It was already five in the evening. Everyone stopped their playing activities they all gathered around to start the BBQ party. 
The guys were helping with the charcoal and setting up of the fire and the girls preparing the food. 

"Soojung-ahh, here " amber walked to krystal with a plate full of bbq-ed beef steaks. Everyone knows how much Krystal loves for beef.

Krystal nervously smiled. She's still nervous whenever Amber is around her. It's like meeting her crush for the first time.
 That nervous feeling never faint away after so many years of knowing one another.
Krystal was just stoned by how nice amber was to her. 
Amber is like a servant. Always looking out for Soojung, always taking care of her giving her food and water and always treating her with lots of respect.
She might be the only one who is able to due with krystal's mood swings. 

"Soojung??" amber called her once again when krystal doesn't seems to respond to her. 
Krystal usually would get all excited when there's beef but now she just stoned there. 
"Did you not like the beef?" amber carefully asked still looking at krystal's expression. 
"Ohh..no no..it's not like this" Krystal quickly smiled back. 
Amber used a fork and poke one small slice of beef and brought it closer to Krystal. 
Krystal happpily opened and accepted the beef. 

Both of them were happily eating together, feeding one another. 

 

All of this kryber happy moments were seen by Jessica. She felt alittle sour seeing how amber treated her sister.
And mainly how krystal reacted around Amber all the time especially moments like this. 
They just seemed to be a heaven made couple in everyone's eyes. 
Espcially in the company, the rest of the senior artists always tease them because amber is the only one who is able to endure her sister's moodswings.
And Soojung doesn't usually open up to anyone that easy and she doesn't smiles that much when she's with someone else. 

There's many times Jessica wanted to give up. She wanted to give up her feelings that she felt towards amber. 
But she just can't. 
Not that she didn't want to. She tried. She tried so hard. 
At the end, her heart still finds the way back to Amber. 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Llama, good luck to you later!" Yuri winked at Amber. Amber smiled nervously "Thanks Yul but I'm afraid"
"Don't worry! Use your charm! She will fall for it!" Yuri trying to encourage amber to go for it. 
Amber nodded. 
She knows she have to do it tonight.
Tonight is the perfect timing to confess. She doesn't knows if she doesn't do it today she might not be able to do it in the further. 
She wouldn't have the courage anymore.

"Amber, she's at the forest area with tiffany now!" yuri said excitedly to the nervous amber "GO!" Yuri pushed amber towards the forest direction. 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><>           

"Tiff? why are we walking here? It's so scary!!" Jessica was gripping hard on tiffany's arm 
"It isn't! don't worry! nothing will happen" Tiffany said a little too loud. The truth is she was scared too but she was appointed to be on this mission to bring Jessica to the forest.

"Hey isn't that Amber?" tiffany pointed to one direction to a figure which was holding onto a touchlight. 
"Amber!!!" Tiffany shouted and waved her hands to grab Amber's attention.

Amber smiled and walked towards them. 
"!! I forgotten taengoo need my help with something! I need to leave first. Jess, stay with amber!" tiffany left without waiting for Jessica to even respond to her.


><><><><><><><><><><


It was awkward between the two. After a few moment both of them decided to break the ice. 
"HI" "HI" both of them said at the same time.
They ended up laughing

"Hey Jess, want to sit over there?" Amber pointed to the grass patches near the small lake. 
"sure" jessica nodded. 

Both of them sat down close together. 

"Jess? Do you have anyone you like?" amber decided to ask first.
"Err.. yes" jessica replied. 'Amber, it's you'
Amber kept quiet. She was disappointed with herself. Why didn't she made her first move on Jessica earlier before Jessica fall for another person

"That person must be lucky" amber smiled faintly 
"But I doubt the person likes me" Jessica smiled sadly
"Why not?! tell the person! How can the person not like a girl like you" 

Jessica blushed. She didn't reply anymore instead she asked amber back the question " Do you have anyone you like?" 
Amber nodded " She likes someone else.."
This made Jessica puzzled. Didn't amber like krystal? It was pretty obvious that krystal likes amber. When did amber got this idea of krystal liking someone else.

"Krys? Krystal doesn't like someone else. Not that I know of" Jessica stated. 
Amber chuckled "It's not krystal"
"who could it be?" Jessica asked she was curious. She never seen anyone else that amber seems to be interested in. 

Amber turned to look at Jessica with a serious face. 
"You, you're the one I love" Amber confessed

"Am..mber.." Jessica was surprised with the sudden confession
Amber cut her words "Jess, It was you.. It has always been you. I don't know where you got the idea of me liking krystal but i don't. I do like krystal but I don't love her as a lover.
It's you. It has been you. I've fell in love with you ever since I stepped into SM company the very first time. I know that this confession is meaningless right now but jess I just want to let you know how I feel about you all this time" 

Amber finished with her confession only to be met with Jessica staring blank. 
"I understand.. I'm sorry" amber stood up from her sitting position and prepared to leave. 

She turned around she felt two arms wrapped around her waist. It was Jessica backhugging her. She heard sobbing sound coming from the girl behind
Amber turned around to only face Jessica filled with tears rolling down. 
She hugged Jessica. 
Jessica sobbed even louder. "Why?! why didn't you tell me earlier? Don't you know I nearly gave up on you?" 
"what?" amber whispered. they were still hugging tightly
"I love you. All along i thought the one you loved was krystal"

Amber broke the hug and held Jessica's hand. 


"Jess, will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

// THE END OF SM TOWN OUTING. THIS IS THE PART II . ONE OF THE READER SUGGESTED A OUTING AND WANTED A JESSBER SCENE. 
   I ADDED A LITTLE OF KRYBER SCENE INSIDE TOO. I HOPE IT IS ACCEPTED FOR THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED AND THANKS FOR SUGGESTING.

EVERYONE PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ MY STORIES AND GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS ON THE SCENE YOU WANT TO READ AND WHETHER YOU WANT IT TO BE KRYBER / JESSBER