Camp |||

Happenings

Camp |||

 
 
 
"oh krys, comeon.. Give me a chance?" 
 
This annoying person has been irritating her for hours now ever since morning breakfast.
 
Being a Jung, she didn't really bother with him. She thought her usual traditional Jung icy treatment is able to get rid of him. But no, he's like a bee.
 
  Whose attracted to this Jung flower. 
 
Kai has been wanting to get attracting from Krystal. Since Krystal was the first ever girl whom has never seemed to be interested in Kai. I mean not even a tiny little bit.
 
 
"ya kai! Please just go away!" Sulli shouted. She couldn't stand him anymore sticking around her best friend. Even thought Krystal doesn't do anything about it, Sulli knows she's on the verge of breaking Kai apart mentally.
 
 
"who are you anyway!" Kai shouted back at Sulli. Roughly, pushed her away. 
 
"ahh" Sulli was surprised with Kai's strong push. She end up backing up a few steps and trip over a rock. 
 
"Sul!!" Krystal hurriedly go over to her best friend. 
"krys, this isn't my fault. She's the stupid one who tripped over a rock" Kai immediately ran away. 
 
 
"hey what happened here?" amber walked towards Krystal who was kneeling down attending to the injured Sulli. 
 
 
Krystal didn't have any strength to even carry Sulli up to bring her to the first aid room. Thankfully amber was there to help. With just a swift, amber carried Sulli bride style. Without even having to struggling a single bit. 
 
 
Amber laid sulli down on a bed and when to gather some first aid stuffs. Krystal just stood there and look over her best friend. 
Amber walked towards the bed which sulli's injured ankle was. And start to pull out all the medications and slowly applying them before wrapping them .
 
 
Whenever a person get serious down in business that's the most attractive part of them. Yes this is exactly what is happening to Krystal at this very moment. Looking at the attractive handsome looking amber focused on wrapping her best friend's leg. 
 
 
 
 
"krys, Krystal?" 
 
Finally Krystal broke of her long trace of thoughts about this amber Liu. 
 
"huh oh yea?" Krystal blinked a few times. 
 
"building sandcastles in the air huh?~" amber chuckled at her who seems to be losing her soul. 
 
Krystal didn't know what to say. There wasn't a reason to state what she was doing or thinking because the truth is she's thinking of amber. She opened but end up closing them slowly. Nothing comes out. 
 
Amber chuckled again at the clueless Krystal. 
"you're cute" amber smiled and pinch Krystal on the cheek 
 
 
This made Krystal even more nervous. This sudden bold move from amber. Their first contact. Blood was rushing sprinting through her blood vessels fast. Her heart suddenly had this energy to pump even faster. 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><>><><><><><>
 
 
 
 
'aish . Stupid amber! What are you doing?! Why did I even say out loud that she's cute' amber mentally face palmed. 
 
 
 
Yes. Amber has the same feelings just like Krystal did do her. Both had mutual feelings for one another and both didn't know that.
 
 
Amber was attracted to Krystal maybe because of the way she acts? Well amber herself doesn't really know exactly what black magic did Krystal do. 
 
 
Maybe this is the first encounter of a girl not interested in her? Maybe that's what made Krystal special in her eyes. The different treatment compared to other crazy fan girls. 
 
 
The slight cold attitude even through she isn't doing anything to you. Simply just standing in the room, that coldness. This indeed attracted amber. Made her even more curious to get to know more about this Krystal jung. 
 
 
The thought of Krystal has been in her head since the first day of the camp. Whatever amber is doing she will still have the time to even let Krystal occupy her mind. 
 
She once consider of confessing but the fact that both of them ain't close at all. There's not much interactions. Does Krystal even see her like how she does? 
 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><>><><>><>><><
 
 
Time doesn't wait. Today is the end of the camp. There's no improvement between Krystal and amber. Even through both of them wanted so badly to talk to each other. Get to know each other better. 
However neither of them dares to. 
 
 
 
Sulli as the outsider can see everything crystal clear. She can see the constant short glares of each other every time. Sometimes this frustrated her. 
 
"tsk. Stupid people" she mumbled 
Yup she decided to donate helping hand. 
 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><><><><<<><<
 
 
 
"amber" someone called out her halfway when she was walking around to check the rooms. 
 
The voice lead her to one corner. 
 
"oh yes? Are you feeling better?What can I help you" 
 
 
"I'm fine. I need to tell you something important...." 
Amber lean forward as the person signal her ears over. 
 
 
 
A moment later. 
 
"what?! You serious? " amber asked slightly raised her voice. It isn't a angry matter however it's an happy thing. 
 
"yes. Meeting place and time is all here on the paper" 
 
 
><><><>><>><>><>>>>><<<>><>
 
"pshh.. Soojung ah" 
 
"hmm what is it?" Krystal was walking around feeling restless. Since their team was having their last forest walk together. 
 
 
"I need to tell you something"
 
 
 
A few moment later. 
 
"what?! Stop joking. This isn't even funny" Krystal said 
 
"do I look like I am?" the person sighed "alright she told me to pass you the details. Meet there" 
 
 
 
><><><<<<<<><<<><<<<<<
 
 
 
 
It was their lunch time. Their last meal in the camp before they leave. Buses were suppose to be there by 6 to fetch all the students back home. 
 
 
Everyone was slowly enjoying their lunch expect for two person. Trying to clear up their food as fast as possible. 
 
 
To the meeting venue they were suppose to meet. 
 
 
Both of them staring at each other didn't know what to say. 
Both of them knows that the other one likes her. Thinking that the opposite one is going to confess. Both of their hearts beating at the very fast rate. 
 
"amber" 
"Krystal" 
 
Both called out their names at the same time. 
 
Krystal decided to take a big step to say out her mind. 
 
"am, I love you too" she said softly but loud enough for the Liu to hear. 
 
Amber smiled knowing that Krystal will confess since it was her best friend who told her secretly. 
 
Yes the person who setup this is Sulli! Kryber shipper
 
 
"me too.  I love you too. Thanks for letting me know in advance" amber smiled and lean in to hug Krystal. 
 
'in advance?' this made Krystal confused however she's still happy to say out what's in her mind and return back Amber's hug. Holding each other tighter not wanting to let go. 
 
 
 
"amber, what you mean in advance?" she asked. 
 
"Sulli told me that you're planning to confess? " then she took out the piece of paper. 
 
 
 
Krystal can't help but started laughing. 
 
 
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
Alright this is the last chap of camp. I'm so sorry for rushing thru this last one. The ending seems Abit crappy and no link. 
 
But I'm trying end this shot cause the storyline isn't that good. 
 
I'm sorry to all. I will try to do better next time. 
 
Get ready for next shot maybe?