my little princess

Happenings

Pairing: kryber 

 

              My little princess 

 

 

 

 

               ><><><><><><

 

One pair of tiny little small hands wrapped around my eyes while giggling non stop and I knew exactly who is it. 

 

I smiled at the thought. I should . I chuckled mentally. 

 

 

 

"Appa!!!  Appa!  " the little figure shaking me non stop on the bed.  

 

I hide mysmile on the pillow while trying my best to remain unmoved. 

 

The little figure began to feel tired of shaking her appa. 

 

 

Well well she still have another trick under her sleeves. She began to tickle her appa 

 

 

"Ah!" Amber screamed and grab hold of her little princess.  

 

"How dare you sooyun!! " amber began to act like a bad guy pulling her princess onto her shoulder and carry her around. 

 

 

"Ahh!! sorry appa!! " sooyun was screaming 

 

Amber tickled her awhile more and decided to let her go. She jumped off amber's hold and stood at the door.

 

 

"I'm going to complain to omma! and ask omma to whack you on your !! " she giggled evily and Then ran down to find her omma.  

 

 

 

                   ><><><><>

 

 

 

 

"Omma!! " sooyun shouted looking around to find her mum who was busy setting up the table for breakfast.  

 

 

"Weh?? " Krystal appeared with 2 glasses of coffee. 

 

"appa has been really naughty!! appa bully sooyun "sooyun giving her best pout that she knows her omma couldn't resist. 

 

 

"Good morning soojung " amber walked down showing the usual charming smile before leaning in to give soojung a morning kiss.  

 

 

 

"Omma!! why are you blushing?! you should help me scold appa! " sooyun pouted again. Knowing her omma 's weakness will always be the llama charming lips. 

 

 

"Sooyun, baby just sit down and let's have breakfast " soojung quickly change the topic and made the two of them settle down on the dining table.  

 

 

                    ><><><><><>

 

 

"Omma? Can I have a puppy? my friends have really cute puppies. I want one too " sooyun pouted. 

 

"Sooyun, it isn't easily to take care of them you know. Just look at jack jack and gongju "amber sighed. 

 

 

Sooyun gave her jung genes stare at her appa . 

"Hmm, what about a sibling? " she thought for a while. She needed some entertainment in her life. Her appa and omma has been busy with their work. She needed somebody else. 

 

 

"What?!!" Soojung who was flipping the magazine stop awhile and looked at her daughter. 

 

 

"Princess, let's just stick to having a pet instead " amber smiled while patting her child. 

 

 

"Okay appa. I've decided not to have puppy since we have Jack jack and gongju already. I want a llama!! "

 

 

 

 

########

Sorry guys. This is a short one. I didn't have much ideas anymore. I'm maybe planning to write about recent smtown .kryber and jessber stories maybe.

 

Feel free to comment and give me more ideas. Thanks alot (: