Smtown collaboration stage

Happenings

Jessber 

 
 
Requested scene: Sm town collaboration 
 
 
 
 
                   ><><><<><><><
 
 
 
 
"Jessica, what do you think about this plan?" the soshi manager asked for Jessica's view after explain from what he had attended from the company's meeting earlier on. 
 
 
"well, oppa. Err, I don't really mind but why out of sudden we are doing a collaboration together?" Jessica was curious why did the company requested for this. 
 
 
Usually her collaboration partner will be her members if not Krystal her own sister. 
 
 
"they think your voices will suit better  together. Sing one can sing one can rap. One with higher one and lower tone. Both of you can speak perfect English ." manager explained. 
 
 
"And the fact that, she's just the perfect person " manager laughed. 
 
 
Well yes, the person I'm gonna collaborate with is amber. Amber Liu from fx. My sister's groupMate.
 
 
My manager has been praising her non stop. Well that's Amber's charm. Her charm of being able to get along with anyone. See even our soshi manager who doesn't often mix with fx also like her so much. 
 
 
I frowned at the thought of her being friendly. She didn't bother to talk to me or even smile to me. Why? Did I do something wrong? She mix with my group members so well. Yuri sunny seohyun Tiffany taeyeon.. 
 
 
But it's just not me. I began to think does amber hates me?
 
I've been noticing amber for a long time. Ever since soojung introduce all her members to me. 
 
 
 
               ><><><><><><
 
 
 
Recording room:
 
I was walking around before heading to the recording room. Well since I'm still early as I came straight from my schedule earlier on. 
 
 
I was heading to the water cooler first I heard some guitar sound coming from the practice room near the water cooler. Since the door wasn't closed fully I was curious as usual. The song sounds really smooth and nice. 
Is it a new song? I've never heard of it before. It seems really fresh and nice. 
 
I took a peek to see. Only to see a figure playing the guitar. I widened my eyes only to see. Yes it was my collaborating partner, amber. She was the one playing the song
 
 
Now I fell even harder for amber. I was just do attracted to the way she act, the way she smiles to the producers, the way she did some serious discussion with the managers, the way she swing her guitar. 
 
 
Amber has been really kind to me. Even through I'm her senior in the company, older than her. She just tend to take good care of me. 
Offering me some water whenever our practice ends with a big dorky smile that can totally make my tired day even better. The way how she holds my hand to support me up the stage. 
 
 
Our collaboration stage in smtown was a success. The fans were cheering madly for us. I read comments online all being positive towards us. 
 
 
               ><><><><<>
 
 
One day, I boost up my courage to finally tell her. To confess my love for her. 
 
 
I wrote her a letter. 
 
To amber 
 
 
Hi amber! I'm so Glad our collaboration stage was such a success. Thanks for being so considerate and "gentleman" towards me. I appreciate it a lot. Really :) 
 
I wrote this letter is to tell you that. I really love you. I don't know how but you made me fell deeper for you each day. I'm not rushing you for an answer but I just feel the need to tell you how I feel about you. 
I love you
From: Jessica. 
 
 
 
       
 
 
                     ><><><><><
 
 
It was our comeback for mrmr with my group Snsd. We're currently at show champion to perform. I was adjusting my shirt just then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 
 
I smiled. 
 
The figure lean closer "hey baby, I missed you" 
 
"oh my dear Am, I miss you so much too" I turn around with her still wrapping her arms around my waist. I lean in to give her a kiss. 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~
The end. 
Hope the story is alright for the person who requested. 
 
Everyone please write in jessber or kryber and your requested scenes.
I will try to use them for my stories! Cause this author here is running out of ideas.