bike

Happenings

Pairing: Kryber&Yulsic

 

 

"Unnie! please? " the figure rolled around the bed but still couldn't wake the another figure who was lying there not even moving a 

single finger.
"Soojung, get out!!" the figure finally woke up and screammed at her little sister. 
"But unnie.." Jessica cut her "I will call your llama to help you instead alright?"
"But she's busy playing basketball with herny and yuri unnie.." Soojung pouted. 
"So?" Jessica gave a whatever look. 
"so? We shouldn't be disturbing her right now" Soojung frowned seeing how her sister still isn't moving from her sleeping position. 
"Don't give me that frown of yours..you little brat!" Jessica sighed and reached out for her phone which was charging at the corner on 

her bed. 
She the name list in her phone... "L..L..L" 
There "Llama " she grinned at the thought of finding a useful person to cover her to help her little sis so that she could make up some 

precious sleep after heading out to a camping date with her girlfriend yuri. 

She clicked and called.. she grinned to her little sis whom just glared at her since she saw Jessica dialling Amber.
Once the call was being picked up. 
"He..Lll." before Amber could even say finish her hello, Jessica cut in. 
"Dear llama, this is your sister-in-law calling. Get your her and help your little princess with something. 
I dont take NO as an answer.. " 
"huh?" Amber was shocked.. it was Jessica. why did she need help with? no, what do her princess need help with?
Jessica sighed "just get your stupid to the house right now and you're with my dear yuri right? pass her the phone!" jessica said in 

a threatening and strict manner. 

 

"Hello?" It was Yuri who had the phone being passed to her. 
"Hello seobang!" Jessica squealed like a little girl who finally got to talk to her crush for a long time.
Krystal rolled her eyes getting angry at her sis for treating her Amber so bad and treating her own seobang so good. 
"Seobang uh.. I miss you! Can you come over with Amber now?" Jessica said in her unusual cute tone which she only use to yuri and her 

parents.
"Okay i will see you. By the way can you grab me some chocolate bread? " Jessica asked politely. 
Krystal gulped she isn't used to seeing her sister being like this. 
"Unnie!" she pouted and look at Jessica 
"Seobang, make it two shares! love you bye!" Jessica gotten the hint from her little dongsaeng 
She knows krystal would definitely want to have a share of chocolate bread since bread has been her favourite. 


Jessica still smiling at her phone even through the call conversation was over. she was still looking at her phone wallpaper which consist 

of her and her seobang yuri smiling happily. It was a new set of wallpaper they have taken yesterday from their camping date.

Jessica then realised that Krystal is still glaring at her fiercely. 
"What?" Jessica looked up to Krys innocently.

 

 

 

DING DONG

The two figure were standing outside the Jung residance for a while. One of them was wearing a LA black cap with the usual set of 

basketball jersey and shorts with a pair of nike jordan. The another figure whom had a tanner skin tone was wearing a plain t-shirt 

with jogging pants and sports sneaker holding out a brown paper bag.
"Ya Yul! Why did Jessica called for me?" Yuri looked at Amber whom was looking really nervous and uncomfortable. 
"Relax.. Sica wouldn't eat you up right? I'm here" Yuri tried to calm her buddy down. 
"Can't you see i'm sweating here more than in the basketball court just now?" amber exclaimed while busy wiping her sweaty hands on 

her shirt.
"Relax! you seems like you've just ran 10 k!" Yuri chuckled. 


The door opened by the black bangs hair girl.. "Amber!" she rushed towards her girlfriend for a hug
"Good morning krys" Amber gave her dorky smile. 
"U-hem"Yuri broke the sweet couple lovely dovey moment.
Amber chuckled and gave yuri a push into the Jung residance. "Yah go find your own girlfriend" with Krystal giggling softly.

 

Yuri walked towards the room that she has visited countless times. She didn't need any help with finding her girlfriend's room even 

through the Jung residance is really very big. She chuckled she still can remember her room even if she's blindfolded. 
She opened the door as slowly as possible to prevent any noise from waking up her sleeping beauty. 
She chuckled seeing a big lump on the bed. She couldn't even see Jessica from the door since the thick blanket as covered her fully.
Her face, her hair or even her legs can't be seen as her sleeping beauty was hiding deeply under cover.

Without further delay, Yuri walked towards the lump on the bed and slowly laid herself on top of the lump. 
She slowly add on her own body weight instead of jumping straight on Jessica. 

"Yah! Soojung you little brat get off me!" the lump talked. 
"Sleeping beauty? It's your beast with your breakfast" yuri chuckled. 
Immediately the lump moved and Yuri whom was on top was being pushed off the bed. 

Yuri managed to stood up and tried to pry off the thick white blanket but Jessica whom was under it was holding on to it tightly.
"Sica uh, why are you still hiding under your blanket? Your seobang is here. don't you want to see me?" Yuri pouted.
"I do want to see you but I can't let you see my messy sleepy state right now" which made Yuri chuckled.
"Alright i will leave. See you downstairs my dear"

 


Jessica finally managed to come down after about 15 minutes. 
Jessica joined the other three for breakfast. 
"Sica uh, why did you called for me and amber?" Yuri finally asked. 
"Ohh.. I just miss you alot and I need breakfast" Jessica smiled sweetly at Yuri
"Then what about Amber?" Yuri asked. 
"I need her to help Soojung with her drama practice" 
Amber stop chewing and looked at Jessica
"Uhmm.. Jess? I don't think I'm more experienced than Soojung in drama acting right?" Amber stated. 

Yup, Amber was the only F(x) member whom didn't have drama schedules before.
"Am, actually I don't need help with acting skills from you but I need help with learning how to ride a bike" Soojung said to her 

girlfriend. 
Amber started laughing "Soojung, how can you not know how to ride a bike? We can go to the park and ride one" and pinched Krystal's 

cheeks. 

"No! Llama, you think my little brat sister doesn't know how to ride a bicycle?! She meant a motorbike. You idiot!" Jessica rolled her 

eyes. how can amber be this stupid. 
"Oh but I don't know how to ride a bike. I only got license for car you know" Amber pouted after being scolded by Jessica for being 

idiot. 
"Ohh.. I might be of some help.. I think?" Yuri stated seeing how disappointed everyone is. 
"Really?" Suddenly krystal's eyes turned bright and looked at Yuri. 

Jessica stared at yuri for a while being saying "Seobang, since when you learn to ride a motorbike?" 
"Errr....." Yuri thought for a while thinking whether to say the truth or to lie to her girlfriend. She sigh.. 
There's no point trying to lie to Jessica since she would be able to know whether Yuri was hiding something. 
"Actually.." 
Amber cuts her off "Jessica unnie, actually yuri learned from her dad.. Right yuri unnie?" 
Jessica nodded and said in an admired tone "Ohh.. didn't know my seobang is so manly!" 

Yuri mentally sighed. Phew thanking Amber for the help if not she might have to talk about her admirer ye jin unnie. 
Thank god. 

 


"YA! YA! Soojung slow down"
"Princess!!!"
Both amber and yuri were busy chasing after Krystal who was riding the bike.
Yes, Krystal finally knew how to ride the bike. 
"Ya! Brat don't be so fast! Ya! Seobang llama! run faster!" Jessica was just standing there looking at the three of them.

 

 

Sorry guys for the late update. 
Wanted so badly to write a short story about Soojung learning bike for her drama
So proud of her :) 
Sorry the story doesn't seems to be exciting but I promise I will try to write a better one