crush

Happenings

"Soojung -ah, stop looking at her already... " sulli whispered to the person sitted right beside her. 

"What? Who says I'm looking at her " Krystal frown little before leaving her eyesight away from the stage. 

"Ya right.. I know she's handsome but you need to stop drooling " sulli smirked 

Krystal touched her chin little, no drool. She stared at sulli "ya!! I didn't drool!! " 

Sulli laughed alittle laugher "teasing you " and stuck her tongue out at krystal.  

 

"Alright, it's now the basketball captain 's turn " the principle introduced. 

The figure wearing a boy uniform walked forward to the middle of the stage. 

Loud cheers and noise were made. "Amber!! Amber!! "

 

Well, That's the figure that was able to probably make the ice princess drool over.

Sm school was a well known girls international school for the elites and rich kids to attend. 

"Hi. My name is amber Josephine liu but please don't call me jospehine. Just amber will do. I'm from the basketball team if you might not know. "She smiled charmingly. 

 

What Oh please who doesn't know you. You're amber the only person Who can make probably 100%of the girls in this whole school to go gay for her.

There's like no single student who doesn't fall for her. 

Everyone knows she's from the basketball team as a result every year new freshmen would try out the basketball orientation in order to get close to amber. 

Basketball was been the most popular sport in our school since amber as a national player has been leading the team. 

And the fact that there's always over populated players in this sport made everyone competitive to work even harder. 

Everyone's wish is probably to work hard to get in the first team in order to get to play with amber. That's all the freshmen 's dream.  

 

"I hope all of you will have time to attend the basketball trial " she smiled showing her white straight teeth again.  Making everyone go gaga over her. 

"I will make time for you!! " one of the freshman who was sitting in front raise with hands and shouted catching amber 's attention. 

Amber looked at her and winked playfully before leaving the stage.  

 

Sulli groaned"argh...  be prepared to see more cat fights ahead. " 

I groaned too with constant loud sighing. 

I was thinking what sulli just said. 

 

Imagine new freshmen girls rushing to the basketball courts for freshmen orientation. Constantly with the mindset of attracting and seducing my eyecandy, amber.  

The cat fights will continue the whole year and once new year starts new batches of cats rushing into the battleground. Fighting for the top prize, amber 's love and body. Yes I meant body, she's not only born with really good face but her body as well. Those who doesn't want to be joining in the basketball court for stupid cat fights they will be satisfied to settle just on the supporting benches even through they will still be under the hot sun.  In order to get a good view of amber 's sweaty body. 

She always have a habit of raising her jersey up to clean her face. 

Within few seconds everyone would be able to take a quick glance at her perfect abs.

 

 

Well I can't do anything since I don't even think amber even knows me when I'm already on the second year in this school. 

 

Beep *

I took my phone out of my pocket 

Oh it's Jessica unnie. 

From:unnie 

Soojung uh, help me tell mum I'm not going to have dinner tonight. 

I'm dinnering with sooyoung yuri and amber :p 

 

Sullivan must have noticed my another loud sigh. 

"Soojung, wae? "

I didn't want to say much instead I just showed her the text.

She chuckled. 

"Yahh,  why don't you ask Jessica unnie to intro you to amber? Tell her what you feel and maybe she will help you with amber. Since she's good friends with amber. " 

I sighed "I thought of that before. But you know what she said?!" 

Sulli raised her eyebrow 

"She teased me and said she doesn't want to help. " 

"Hmm.. what about yuri?  You can go and find her. Since she's best friend with amber and she's together with your unnie! " 

My eyes widened "OMG!!sulli, I didn't know you're so smart!! " I exclaimed

 

That's a pretty good idea to use unnie 's seobang.  

I smirked and start doing my planning.

 My mission: amber 's future girlfriend. 

 

 

"Yuri unnie, please please please?? " I begged with my innocent puppy eyes. 

She chuckled while locking her locker after getting her books out.

She held her books with one hand and another hand ruffling her own hair. 

"Babyjung, it's not that I don't want to help you but your unnie asked me not to. " 

I frowned angrily , I knew it. Unnie must have told yuri not to do it. And the fact that yuri only listens to Jessica.  

 

My eyes starts to tear. Mentally smirked at my fast improved acting skills. 

"Err.. soojung wae? " yuri starts to look worried.  

"I really love amber. She's been my crush for I don't know how long already " 

I gripped hard on the left side of my shirt where my heart is "it hurts unnie.. you don't understand. " 

Yuri sighed hard 

 

"Okokay I try but I can't promise anything. But babyjung I can't promise you. " 

Soojung nodded cutely. 

 

 

Soojung was informed by yuri to come by and support them for the basketball game. Tell her there's a chance for her to get to know amber. 

Soojung ran towards the basketball court direction nice her extra consultation ended. 

She mentally scolded herself for signing up for some stupid consultation making her late to get to see amber in action. 

 

When she reached the hall, there isn't any match going in anymore. The match ended, she saw her crush talking with someone else. 

She stoned there. She see how her crush talked to the another girl looking so happily. The girl placed one of her arm around amber's neck cheekily. 

Her heart seems to literally died from seeing how happy amber is. 

She sighed 'should I give up?  It's useless.. '

 

She felt a tap on her left shoulder. She turned around seeing her sister with yuri. 

Her sister smiled and whispered "I've invited amber over for dinner at our apartment " before she left 

Seeing how soojung didn't seems really happy, Yuri knew. She knew krystal must have seen amber with that girl. 

Yuri leaned forward to krystal and whispered "isn't her little sis cute? "

 

Krystal turned around to see amber with her sister back facing her ready to leave the hall. 

She mentally screamed 'there's still hope jung soo jung ' 

 

 

 

"Unnie do you think this is fine? " krystal stood in front of the tv blocking the lovely couple whom was busy cuddling and laughing at some variety show.

 

"Don't worry.. it's just nice. Not too fancy and sloppy " as Jessica commented after looking at Krystal from head to toe. 

Krystal was wearing a tight black skinny jeans with a white tee. 

She thought 'just nice. This is exactly what amber taste for girls. " before continue cuddling with her seobang. 

 

 

Amber reached and knocked on the door. Krystal and Jessica sat at the living room sofa. Krystal fiddling with her own fingers getting really nervous.  

Jessica smirked seeing how her sister panic. It's the first time so it's a rare sight to see. 

Yuri offered to head to the door to open for her bestfriend. She opened the door 

"Amber, continue pretending alright? Be cold " Yuri whispered to amber. 

 

"Arghhh... I try " amber nodded. 

 

 

Yuri lean further away before shouting loud. 

"Oh amber!!  Welcome!! " she purposely shouted loud enough to let the other two ladies in the living room hear it. 

 

 

The whole night was pretty awkward since amber acted pretty cold to krystal. Krystal trying to keep calm that the fact now amber knows her. 

"No it's fine.. "amber rejected the red wine from Jessica. 

Jessica and yuri continued drinking. 

They finished a movie with the couple getting drunk. 

"Umm.. I think i should bring Jessica Unnie back into the room first" the current moment with Amber was pretty awkward. She somehow wanted to leave a while to be alone for a little breather.

"Ya! Jung Soo Jung!! didn't you said you want to get to know Amber?... your crush.." Jessica starts talking loudly.

'oh crap... unnie don't' 

"Yeah yeah.. Amber" yuri unnie held onto Amber " my future sis-in law likes you alot!!!" Amber gave a blank face

Jessica smirked "She wants to know you Amber!!" 

Krystal felt really embrassed at the moment 'oh unnies how can you expose me even you're drunk' 

"erm.. they were just drunk.. talking nonsense.." she told both of them to shut up before facing amber with a blushed face 

"erm amber i will bring them to the room first" 

Amber nodded and sees krystal bringing one by one into the room. 

Krystal finally managed to bring the two of them into their bedroom 

 

she head back to the living room to see amber standing alone 

"Oh erm krys, i think i need to go.. it's getting late" 

Krystal nodded and sighed 'guess it will be the last time seeing you' she predicted seeing how amber didn't really react to her the whole night. 

 

she walked amber out of the door " goodnight" she said 

"oh yea goodnight" amber smiled alittle

krystal was about to close the door before she was stopped by a hand 

"Do you er by chance wanna hang out together next week?" amber asked nervously scatching

'ohmygod.. did amber liu just inital for a date?!' Krystal mentally scream and she tried to keep herslef calm and cool she didn't want to look weird in front of her long time crush. 

"oh yea.. sure" she smiled a little.