Love triangle part 2

Happenings

Pairing:kryber/jessber

Requested scene: love triangle
Part 2

   
                ><><><><><><><>

Krystal was now kneeling down alone on the ground in the dorm. A few minutes ago, amber left the dorm. 


Krystal was crying madly. 
Yes, now they were nothing. 
Everything that they once owned is now just a part of their memories. 

Krystal's tears rolled down non stop as she thought about how she will be without amber. Without the person who always was there for her. Help her, give her water, treat her food that she likes, being a clown for her, giving her encouragements. 

Now that person. That only person in her life is now gone. 


"let's break up" that was the last three words amber said to her. 

"I am sorry " that was the three words Krystal kept repeating non stop. 


 

                   ><><><><><><

Show champion: 

Amber as usual has her usual weekly schedule at show champion as a mc. 

Her group members knew that amber and Krystal broke up. And there's another person who knows too. 

Yes Krystal told her unnie everything that has happened. 

Flashback:

Krystal couldn't stop crying. She needed someone right now. Usually her someone is amber but now she could only find her second choice for comfort. Her own sister. Jessica Jung 


"ya! Soojung how can you do this?!"Jessica was really pissed off with what krystal did. 

"amber is such a great lover and yet you cheat on her?!!!" Jessica continue scolding her sister. She knew they broke up and there's nothing much to do but yet she wanted to scold Krystal to let her know exactly what great stuffs she has just missed out. 


Jessica has always thinks that amber is a great person. I mean nobody doesn't don't like amber. That's her charm. She can interact with everyone.
  Yes I admit I've fell for amber since I first saw her. Love at first sight but her heart was always with soojung. But now I'm going to get her back. I'm not going to let soojung hurt amber anymore. I'm going to treasure her. 


              ><><><><><><><>

Ever since Krystal and amber broke up, amber has been avoiding Krystal. She only reply yes and no when necessary. Soojung has been trying different means to go close to amber to talk to her but amber always seems to be able to escape. 


Krystal has been jealous seeing how closer amber and her sister has been. Ever since the smtown concert, amber and Jessica has become closer. They even hug and did skin ship with one another when the camera is still on the roll. 

Krystal was starting to get annoying with this whole jessber thing.  She knows her unnie likes amber from the way she looks at amber she knew. It's the same way she looked at amber. 

 

            ><><><><<><


"goodbye baby. Have a good rest" amber lean in to peak on Jessica's forehead. 

Yes they just had a date and amber send Jessica home. They were now standing in front of Jessica's house.

Jessica pouted instead. She pointed to he pouting lips. Amber could only laugh at how cute her girlfriend is. She lean in to give Jessica a kiss on her lips with Jessica wrapping her arms around Amber's neck. 

 

Without knowing, there's another figure looking at them.

 

               ><><><><><

 

"unnie! Why are you doing this?!" Krystal shouted once Jessica came back home. 

"what's wrong with you?! I just came back and you start shouting" Jessica shouted back as she took off her high heels. 

Yes she has just came back from a date with amber. They seems to be in the dating zone right now. 

"unnie, why? I love amber. Please.. Please return her to me.. Unnie.. Please.." Krystal kneeled down and start crying. 


She knew the fact that amber will never be back to her. She knew amber has a changed of heart now. She knew amber's heart belongs to her unnie. 

 

"I'm sorry soojung but you've lost your chance."

 

 


        #####
Guys! Running low of ideas! Remember to put suggestions and comments on my previous stories. And those who gave suggestions thanks alot! I will try my best to write them all!!! 

Thank you