Driving lesson

Happenings

                  Driving lesson

 
 
 
            ><>><><><<><><>
 
"unnie" Krystal was lying in the sofa lazing around on a Saturday evening
She turn to look at her older sister. 
 
"hmm" Jessica just replied back a sound but not really interested in what baby jung is planning to do or to say. 
 
 
 
"unnie!!" Krystal purposely drag the word longer trying to grab some attention from jessie. Jessica hmm back as a response again with her hands and eyes focused on her phone.
 
 
Krystal couldn't take it. She use her leg to kick away Jessica's phone. 
 
"yah!!" Jessica kick Krystal on her "what you want baby Jung!!?" 
 
 
Krystal grinned as she finally gotten Jessica's attention but pouted after that because Jessica grab back her phone after an intensive glare battle which obviously Jessica will win. 
 
 
Jessica went back to her all smiley happy mood while texting her lover. 
Krystal decided to use some aegyo. Yes, her buing buing. 
 
"unnie who are you texting?" 
 
"yuri. Who else." Jessica said in a flat tone. Not really wanting to continue any conversation with Krystal. 
 
"Ohh.. I see.. " Krystal waited for a while 
 
Jessica look up to her wondering why her sister became so quiet. 
"unnie! Can we drive out? Please please please" using her pouting face. 
 
 
"yah don't pout. You're ugly" Jessica push krystal's face away. 
 
 
"please unnie" Krystal begged again. 
 
Jessica gulped at the thought of Krystal driving the other time with her newly brought range rover. Jessica was literally screaming and her heart nearly jumped out from every brake and turn.
 
 
Jessica doesn't even know how her little sis even pass her driving practical test. Hmm maybe by her aegyo? She doesn't even have proper skills. 
 
 
She still remember how Krystal parked her range rover. She took up two parking space which already took her nearly ten minutes to park.
 
      
    " yah! Why not call your llama to sit beside you instead?" Jessica mentally praised herself. She's trying to make baby Jung happy but at the same time not to let herself die from any car accident. 
 
 
Her face turn black as soon as Krystal replied "but my amber is skating with her friends today and her car is in the repairing shop" 
 
 
Jessica chuckled. She needed to use the ultimate way. Which is also the most efficient way. It can never go wrong. 
 
 
 
           ><><><><>><><><><<
 
 
 
Yes. The way is to "threaten the llama" 
 
Jessica made a short 3mins phone call and everything is solved. 
 
Jessica forced amber to stop all her skating activity to come straight to their house. 
 
Jessica volunteered to lend her range rover to her sister.
 
 
 
          ><><><><><<><<<
 
 
"argh soojung turn faster!!" amber was screaming on her top of her lungs while gripping on her seatbelt when the driver was taking a sharp turn. 
 
 
The car managed to turn and stop and their destination- the Jung house. 
 
"ow ow ow. My ears!  Do you have to scream so loud llama!" Krystal glared at the still shaking llama. Who seems to be having a walk back from hell.  
"I'm doing good ain't I? We're safe back home. That's all that matters" Krystal smiled feeling proud of herself. 
 
Amber mumbled "yeah. Near safe. Having sudden brakes every single time the red light appears. Turning so fast without stop on the sharp turns. Not even able to drive properly on your own lane. Cutting other lanes. Getting honked like crazy." 
 
 
 
 
"yah what did you say?" Krystal glared. She did hear every single word amber said. 
 
"Ohh w-well.. n-nothing " amber smiled 
 
Krystal chuckled at the scared llama and her stuttering was way too funny.