Cold war

Happenings

Pairing: kryber/ another pairing 

 
Scene: girl's day member with amber
 
 
 
 
 
 
                    ><><><>><>
 
 
 
The fans were waiting patiently for the famous Korean girl group to arrive for their comeback song red light which they had been promoting for about one week. 
 
 
 
Just then a black car came pass and stop. The back door slides open. The managers as well as the make up artists came out with their bags. 
 
 
Then cheers can be heard even from far. Yes, five girls slowly walk out of their private van. 
 
"oh my! F(x) jjiang!!!!" fans were screaming and calling out their biased names. 
 
As usual you can hear female fans screaming when a particular red hair figure came out .
 
 
"amber!!!"
 
"amber marry me!!" 
 
Yes it's usual that the fangirls will scream for this f(x) member. She has this charm that no one can explain. 
 
Amber was wearing her usual sunglasses looking even more cool topping up with her usual cap style and her casual clothes. Totally an American street style icon. 
 
She gave so small smiles to her fans screaming at the left and right side before walking into the music show building. 
 
 
 
                 ><><><><><><
 
 
"whoa hyung! Your fans are really crazy!! All of them wants to marry you!"Sulli stated when they finally settled down into the room especially for them. 
 
 
Amber chuckled and ruffled sulli's hair! 
Sulli saw a particular blonde curly hair figure settling on the sofa beside them. She decided to continue to tease. 
 
 
Amber and Krystal has been a couple for a very long time. Only their close company mates, f(x) members as well as their family members know about this. 
 
 
"hyung, can I be in the marrying competition with your fangirls? I want to marry you too!!" Sulli said with lots of affection for amber and plus her cute famous eye smile. 
 
 
Immediately, the atmosphere turn cold..... 
 
Sulli and amber turn to only see a cold icy blonde figure glaring at them. 
 
Sulli swallowed her saliva. She mentally scold herself. 'why did I want to tease soojung again even through her glare is still so scary' 
 
 
Amber mentally thought 'gosh, the princess glare again. Stupid Sulli causing me trouble again'
 
 
    
              
               ><><><><><><
 
 
 
"amber!!! You're here!! Yea! We finally had the same schedule together!!" the figure ran over to hug amber tightly at the corridor area where all the idols idle around and talk. 
 
Amber smiled and hugged back. 
 
 
Krystal on the other hand saw it. 'Chey. Stupid minah how dare she touch my stupid" 
 
 
Sulli look to see her bestfriend glaring red lights at them. 
 
 
 
               ><><><>><<
 
 
The stage ended with f(x) winning first. Amber and Victoria were the only ones to represent to take the trophy and the encore stage. 
 
 
Krystal had another schedule with her sis. The Jessica and Krystal show. 
 
 
"soojung ah what do you want to eat?" Jessica asked while driving around with krystal before their variety show starts to film. 
 
 Krystal saw a pop out tab. 
"latest news: minah and amber sharing a long hug after f(x) red light win" 
Her eyes were burning seeing the photos of minah back hugging amber and amber turn to hug back.
 
She looked at the comments from fans 
"gosh they are so sweet! Let's ship them!"
 
 
 
               ><><><><<<><
 
 
 
"Krys, whats wrong?" amber asked as soon as Krystal step into the dorm. Amber knew something was wrong since Krystal didn't bother to reply her texts or even her calls. 
 
Krystal stated coldly at her. 
"so I'm not your princess anymore? I'm just krys?" she was disappointed now more than angry that amber called her krys instead of her usual nickname princess.
 
 
"no.. You're still my princess" amber lean forward to hug her. 
 
 
Krystal push her away. 
 
"just go to your real princess!! Don't hug me. I bet you prefer minah's hug" 
 
Amber chuckled . She knew her princess was jealous. As usual Jung.
 
 
"come on princess" amber tried to calm her down but this time it's harder. 
 
 
"go away! Just get lost and die!!" 
 
Amber was shocked. Krystal didn't curse her like that before. Amber was mad now. 
 
"yah! Why are you always jealous?!!!" amber shouted. 
 
Krystal was shocked with amber's sudden outburst. All along she thought amber will always be there o calm her down and dote her as usual. 
 
Krystal hung her head low. She was scared. 
 
 
"what now?! So you wish for me to die? Get lost? Alright I will get lost. So you wouldn't have to see my face !" amber turn to head into her room and bang. She shut the door loudly. 
 
Krystal was crying in the living room on the sofa.
'what happened to me. Why did I become like this? ' she knew it wasn't Amber's fault actually. Minah was the one who hug her first in front of the camera.
 
 
 
 
               ><><><<<><><
 
Ever since the couple fight, both of them hasn't been talking. The rest of the members can sense there's something wrong going on with them. 
 
Even the fans. 
 
The usual grinning, teasing and celebration for getting first for their new song? There's no celebration. 
 
 
After they won, amber didn't even bother to look at krys. Krystal on the another hand was missing her lover really badly. 
 
 
She missed all the attention amber gives. 
 
The care and concern amber would give her princess. 
 
 
Krystal couldn't take the cold war between them anymore. She needs to hug, touch and kiss amber. 
 
 
She took her phone out only to stare at her display wallpaper. She sees amber and her hugging and smiling sweetly together. 
 
And she knew she need to do something to get back to their original state just like in the wallpaper. 
 
 
Text message to amber :
 
Baby? I'm really sorry. I love you. Can we meet up and talk? Please?
 
 
 
 
Krystal cried as soon as she see amber appeared on her door. She missed her. She knew she needed amber. Its like a need now. She cried and cried while apologies to amber. 
 
 
Amber weaken at the crying state of her princess.  Amber wrapped her arms to support the crying Krystal. Krystal cried on her chest mumbling tons of sorry to amber. 
 
 
 
 
            #####
Finally had the time to update! So sorry for taking so long now my tests are all over. I can update even earlier! 
Remember to give me more suggestions on the scenes and which ship you want it to be.