Amber cam

Happenings

                   Amber Cam 

 
 
 
The figure in front moving around in the living room.
"okay. Hello everyone! This is amber from f(x) " she held up the camera to close up to her face and give a dork smile. 
 
 
Amber decided to do cam recording of her life now and collect them and watch them in the future. 
 
 
She was just giving the camera a simple tour around her living room. There there an open cage for her two dogs. Jack jack & gongju. 
 
She then turn the camera around to film them. "yah jack.. Gongju.. Say hi to the camera " 
 
Immediately as if the two dogs would understand what amber was saying barked back. 
Amber could only laugh alittle at how adorable her dogs can be. 
 
 
Just then she turned back the camera to film her. She used her free hand to tap on her chin as if she's busy in her thoughts. 
She then looked up 
"you guys have seen my dogs now where's maomao??" amber chuckled. 
 
Thank god Jessica wasn't in the living room if not she would be so dead to be using Jessica 's nickname given by her fans. 
 
"shh" amber place her index finger on her lips in front of the camera. "let's go take sneak shots of Mao Mao " amber then tiptoe to her room. She opened the door slowly and place her camera in first before her whole body. 
 
She use her camera to film the surrounding of the room and only to see a lump behind blanket on the bed. 
 
"alright.. Clear" she said softly but just enough for her voice to be recorded into the recorder.
 
 
She moved towards the bed and only to see the whole lump being covered no body parts being exposed out from the blanket. Amber stood up and walked closer to the bed till her knees could touch the edge of the bed. 
 
 
She used her free hand to pull the blanket. 
 
"yah!! Go away!" the figure who had her precious sleep was being disturb and annoyed.
 
"aww.. Come on baby wake up. Smile for the cam!" amber tried to shake her girlfriend up. 
 
"what?! You're filming?" Jessica peek with one eye then she buried her face into the pillow. 
 
She muttering " ya switch it off! And Get you on the bed and cuddle with me!" Jessica pulling Amber's pullover. 
 
Amber let Jessica pull her. Jessica made amber laid on her back to the bed and then she lean her head on Amber's chest with her arms and legs wrapped onto Amber's body. 
 
Amber with her camera still filming. She raised both of her hands which were holding to camera filming Jessica cuddling to amber.
 
 
Amber chuckled while looking at the screen of both of them on the bed. 
 
Then amber waved to the camera. 
"goodnight. You too princess" she then turn her head to kiss her princess on the forehead. 
 
 
"goodnight llama" Jessica mutter before floating to her dream land.