Camp 1

Happenings

           Camp | 

 
 
 
 
"alright skkuni students, the briefing will end right now. I hope you all will enjoy this upcoming short camp trip or you guys!" the head camp instructor said over his mic. 
 
 
Now everyone was forming into different groups which has been decided by the camp leaders. I supposed. 
 
 
Well, this is a camp specially for all the first ear students. To learn to bond with each other. 
 
 
"amber!! I want to be in your group. Please please please?!" I turn my head towards where the whining voice came from. 
 
 
Only to see a bunch of girls crowding around a camp leader I suppose. Since camp leaders were the similar shirt.  That amber guy didn't really bother to replied to their stupid questions and whinings. He just replied them with a friendly smile on their face.
 
"soojung, don't you think that camp leader over there looks pretty charming and handsome?" I guess my best friend , Sulli seems to be pretty much transforming into a fan girl of that camp leader-amber. Pretty soon.
 
 
 
Those girls whom was being selected into Amber's group was happily dancing celebrating while those who wasn't on the list was pretty upset but nevertheless still tries to get close to him by all means.
 
 
 
 
My camp leader was minho. He seems pretty nice too. Even through his not on the same standard of handsomeness compared to amber. I admit that amber was much more handsome. But sorry I dont think I would even make myself fall for him. I don't really like the idea of falling for a too popular or too handsome guy. Since I'm a girl who is easily being jealous.  Having a too handsome charming boyfriend would be a tiring chore.
 
 
"Minho oppa! You know that guy? That camp leader over there?" Sulli was pointing over to amber. Maybe she just want to ask more about amber. Since minho is one of the camp leader in my group whom was seen pretty close to amber. 
 
 
Minho chuckled after hearing what Sulli said. 
 
"you mean that handsome thingy over there? Amber? Haha not a he. Amber is a she." 
 
 
 
Well it did shocked me knowing that amber was a girl since she was really handsome even winning most of the boys I've seen in my entire life. 
 
 
"doesn't her fan girls know that amber is a she?" Sulli continued to ask. 
 
 
 
"yup I guess majority of them knows about amber being a girl. Oh well. It doesn't really matters to them. Since they didn't mind being gay over her. She have a charm that makes even the straightest girl going insane over her"
 
 
Sulli nodded indicating that she totally agreed to what our camp leader has said.
 
 
 
While for me I was still quite shocked with the new fact that I was just told. Amber was a girl? Now I start to notice all her movements and everything. And yes she did feel feminine at some point. That it would make her even more attractive.  
 
 
 
"phft!! Soojung " Sulli said in a annoying tone. 
"yes?" I was being disturbed by her from all my thoughts about amber. 
 
 
"you're in love with amber right?" Sulli chuckled. 
I wanted to say no but what can I do to prove? Nothing. It was way too obvious that I was just looking at her all the time. 
 
 
The way she smiles alittle to her fangirls but not a wide smile because she wasn't really comfortable with all these attention to her. All she do is just smile and never really continue to conversation with the fans. 
 
 
 
When she was working with her safety gears for the camp students. She was so focused in checking all the gears. She was so serious in her job that it make her look charming right again. 
 
 
 
Sometimes the other camp leaders would chat and play with her. Maybe she was really close with them. I can see her showing a different smile. A dorky wide smile.  I start to see her playful sides being released too. She was pranking on her friends and laughed like an idiot on the floor.
Her laughter was like music. I never wanted this music to stop. Press play and never stop.