Show champion 2

Happenings

         Show champion part2

               Jessber
 
 
 
"aww! It's amber just so sweet! To feed her lazy lover" Tiffany showed her usual charming eyesmile but her lover taetae didn't bother to reply. Still looking happily like a kid enjoying her fried chicken and ice cream along with the rest.
 
 
Jessica chuckled to see how Tiffany wanted to hint her taetae to do the same too.  At the same time she wanted to revenge back. 
 
"baby, seems like someone is jealous of me having such a great lover" Jessica said to Amber loud enough to let Tiffany hear it. 
 
Tiffany glared at her bestfriend and Jessica just return with a smirk. 
Well, amber didn't reply and just chuckled looking at the two childish Jessica and Tiffany.
 
 
"*knock knock" 
"alright girls get ready now and stop eating we have a interview going on in less than 10 minutes. And amber I think you need to head back to the mc room first" girls generation manager said as soon as he came in.
 
 
 
Jessica pouted immediately to amber. Because she heard that amber had to go back to her mc room. Both of them had to prepare for interview. Yes they get to still see each other but Jessica had to act like she isn't close to amber. 
 
 
Well she can't understand why she just can't act normal like friends or even best friend. Just like how amber is when she's with sunny or yuri. 
 
She has been acting for quite some times and learn quite a lot and received a lot of compliments but once her acting partner is amber. Well she can't. 
 
Amber chuckled and pinch her girl slightly on the nose. 
"well, we can see each other after the music show ends" then lean in to give a quick peak before standing up getting ready to leave. 
 
 
 
><><>><><<>><><<><<><><<>
 
 
"alright let's just someone else whom is more fair " shin young unnie said. She was looking at Jessica. She knew Jessica and amber is in a secret relationship. Since she's very close to girls generation. 
 
 
Jessica stone awhile she didn't know what to do. What to react. What to even say. She was mentally cursing shinyoung for putting her in this crazy situation. Fair?! Obviously she would want to choose amber or sure out of the rest of the mc s in show champion. 
 
 
"hmm.. Ive decided.. I'm not choosing.." that was Jessica 's answer. She didn't want to choose shinyoung like the rest of the Snsd members cause she wanted to support her lover 
 
However her answer instead made the whole film area awkward. 
 
 
"err no no.. Unni unnie " she stated. 
She decided to go back to choosing shinyoung unnie like the rest of the members. Because she didn't want to be weird. Weird to be the only one not siding shinyoung unnie.
 
 
 
Once she camera focused on the others she was secretly looking at amber on her corner of her eyes. Looking at what amber was doing. 
 
 
Well she noticed amber doesn't seems affected regarding the questions just now. Amber was still smiling around and looking though her mc cue cards.
 
 
 
Amber pov 
 
Oh well since my princess decided to choose shinyoung unnie. I should try to be mad at her. Let her have a taste of my wrath. 
 
 
 
"baby? Amber?.. Am" Jessica went into the mc room to be greeted by all the four mc there. 
 
Jessica decided to go over to find Amber since amber didn't reply her text throughout after the interview.
 
 
But she didn't know that amber wanted to prank on her girl. She obviously knows that Jessica was being awkward and nervous on the camera over shinyoung's question earlier on. 
' maybe I should act all mad over what she did just now' amber thought and chuckled after receiving Jessica's text. 
 
 
Amber settle down on a sofa while the rest of the backstage staffs still busy with make ups and attires. 
 
Amber seat there with her phone concentrating on her candy crush game. 
 
Jessica decided to go over to find amber since she was worried why isn't her girlfriend replying to her text. 
 
She knocked the door but no one answered she only heard a lot of noise in the room. Then the door opened a staff walk out and smiled while they saw Jessica like a superstar. 
 
 
Jessica smiled back politely before peeking her head into the mc waiting room. 
 
There she is. She saw amber sitting alone on the sofa busy with her phone. 
 
She walked in and sat beside amber. 
 
"amber baby!" Jessica tried to sound as cheerful as possible. 
 
"hmm?" this was what she gotten in reply. 
 
Jessica looked at amber but amber was only focused on her candy crush game. 
 
"amberrrr..." she started to whine and pull wrap her arms on Amber's 
 
"wait. Let me finish this level " 
Amber said with her eyes still on the screen. 
 
"I'm more important or candy crush more important!!" Jessica raised her voice alittle. Being pissed with not being able to get Amber's full attention. 
 
"obviously crush" amber replied back without looking at her again. 
 
Jessica sighed and was about to leave. 
 
 
She was suddenly being pulled back on her wrist by amber. 
 
"yah let me go! Didn't you said candy crush is more important!?" Jessica retorted
 
"my crush is important. You're my crush!" amber winked "didn't you know that?" 
 
 
With that sweet talk obviously jessi surrendered to her lover and cuddled beside her lover. Of course with the mc room locked.