Camp ||

Happenings

Camp ||

 
 
 
**Ring ring**
"everyone time to wake up!!" Minho and amber turn to all the rooms waking everyone up. 
 
Minho was responsible for the boys room while amber was for the girls. 
 
 
"guys! Time to man up and get recharge for the new day!" Minho shouting in the boys room. It was really loud that I being in the girls' room could clearly hear.
 
 
 
Amber on the other hand wasn't using such a rough loud manner to wake up the girls. 
 
She opened the door and slowly walked to all the bed to call one by one up. 
 
"hey sleeping beauty time to wake up" she was walking to all the beds one by one with a bright charming warm smile. 
 
 
Just tell me how can no girls fall for her right?! If there's one she must be an Alien from another planet.
 
 
However, the sight of her waking up girls like that made me kinda jealous. My heart feels sour. 
 
'soojung ah. No way you're not going to fall for amber Liu. ' I mentally tried to stop myself from thinking everything that is related to her.
 
 
Our anothe girl instructor,yuri  decided to rush in and interrupt every girls favourite waking up moment. 
 
 
"yah yah! Don't think you are all princesses. Get your asses off the bed NOW!!" yuri shouted along the corridor holding one stick and a cookin pot. Banging every single second.
 
 
"hey amber, they have woken up. Why not lets go have a quick breakfast together?" yuri smiled to amber. 
 
Yes all the students know that instructor yuri was interested in amber. She was trying to get a piece of her too.  
 
"tsk she's horrible! Trying to flirt amber and disturb our precious waking up moment with amber" Sulli mumbled to Krystal. 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
 
 
"guys, it's time for breakfast!" the head instructor announced. 
 
Everyone was cheering happily. Since everyone was hungry for food early in the morning. 
 
 
Both Krystal and Sulli grabbed a plate each and grab some scrambled eggs, salad and hotdogs into their plate. 
 
 
They were supposed to see on their own team tables. But it was too crowded there wasn't sufficient space for them to sit. 
 
 
 
"hey eh you two wanna sit here instead?"amber pointed to her own table. Since she saw both of them standing wondering around with their plate of breakfast. 
 
 
"sure thanks!" Sulli immediately accept and dragged Krystal along to the table. 
 
 
Krystal and Sulli was sitting opposite of each other. Krystal was sitting beside Minho while amber was sitting beside Sulli. 
 
 
"so amber how's the breakfast with yuri just now?" Minho teased. 
 
"oh well you know-" Minho then cut off Amber's words. 
"yah why did you hit me on the head!" amber shouted at him while rubbing his head. 
 
Minho only return with a glare 
 
"can't you see? I'm having my breakfast now? I rejected her just now" amber explained. 
 
 
Somehow I didn't know why but I feel light in my heart somehow. As if whatever load has been lifted off.
 
 
Minho smiled back. 
 
"stop that creepy smile of yours. I'm your best friend. Don't worry I wouldn't even fall for the girl you like" amber continue eating.
 
 
 
 
"hey Krystal " It was Kai who walked towards their table. 
 
'urgh why is he here all of a sudden' Kai has been chasing after Krystal ever since they get to know each other. 
He has been rejected countless times even through he's handsome but he's terrible in the inside. 
 
"here you go my lovely lady" he passed her a packet of orange juice.
 
Krystal just said thanks and look away and carried on eating. She didn't want to continue the conversation but yet at the same time didn't want to reject his kind offer.
 
 
"wow didn't know Krystal is this popular among guys" Minho teased. 
 
Making amber chuckled and smiled back.
 
 
'urgh this is bad. Amber might think I'm with Kai. Or even worst think of us in a relationship.' Krystal mentally face palmed herself for forgetting amber was sitting on the same table as her. 
 
 
"oh Kai? Well Krystal has rejected him countless times. He's just a thick skin guy" Sulli explained. 
 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><><><>>><>><>>
 
 
The camp for the uni students were fun. Since everyone was enjoying some high elements as well as some team bonding activities. 
 
 
As usual Krystal couldn't keep her eyes on her own stuffs and her team. Her eyes were busy following the one and only amber Liu. 
 
 
She see how gentle amber was to her own team. The girls were afraid of the high elements. Amber was there trying to encourage them. Krystal was attracted to this wonderful gentle side of amber. Putting aside from her usual playful self. 
 
 
 
"can't get your eyes off huh" Sulli sat beside Krystal. 
 
Krystal immediately look away from amber "I dont know what you're talking about"
 
 
"don't lie!" Sulli smirked "you have fell into ms liu's deep love hole" she winked.
 
 
 
This immediately made Krystal blushed at the sudden truth statement which was too obvious to her best friend. She didnt know she was so obvious to read. She tried to hide and cover the feelings for amber.