Happy Birthday llama

Happenings

Chapter: Happy Birthday

 


"hyung!!!" Sulli came rushing into my room 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" she started screaming. 
oh gosh.. I was being waken up by this little monster dongsaeng of mine. 
I chuckled and smiled trying to get rid of the morning sleepiness in me. 

I noticed Sulli wearing a triangular party hat while her hands holding onto some poppers. 
She was struggling with the pulling of the strings to make it pop. 
I started laughing. I guess she wanted to surprise me with these but she failed. 
I chuckled and snatched the poppers away from her.

With the poppers facing her direction, I gave her a naughty smirk on my face. 
"YAHHH HYUNG! you better not be doing what you're thinking!!" she scream. 
"Oh what am i thinking?" I asked acting innocent. I know she wouldn't fall for my trick. 
I didn't wait for her to reply. I pretend to pull the strings of the poppers. 
She lowered her head with her hands covering both ears. 
I laughed loudly. Just how cute can Sulli be. 
She pouted and snatched back the poppers from my hand and throw it into the bin. 

She crossed her arm. "hyung! how can you trick me? I woke up earlier than your girlfriend just to wish you happy birthday!" she 

pouted like a little kid. 
I smiled and messed her bed hair. making it even more messy. 

I walked into Krystal's room, she was still sleeping soundly. I guess she must be really fatigue after filming her drama. 
I sighed. I didn't want to wake her up since I know she will be filming later again. 
I chuckled when I see her shifted alittle and rubbed her nose. 
My little princess.. 
I brought the chair next to her bed and settle down staring at the way she sleep. 
I have an angel here. I smiled, must have looked like an idiot. 

"Why do you always stare at me? and not wake me up?" A sleepy yet beautiful voice woke me up from my thoughts. 
Krystal sat up and lean on the wall and rubbed her eyes. Such a kid. 
"I didn't want to disturb your sleep" I chuckled and removed a few extra hair on her face. 
"My thoughtful llama" She smiled before stretching both her arms towards me. There, I lean myself forward to give her the morning 

hug she wants.

"Happy birthday my handsome llama!" she smiled and then her face changed into a frown again 
I ruffled her messy bed hair "Why?"
"I have filming later.. I can't celebrate your birthday" she pouted. 
"I don't want to film!!!" she whined. 

"You do know you don't have a choice right, princess" I chuckled at her being a kid. 
"But..but I want to celebrate with you!" 

"Don't worry.. you can always celebrate my belated birthday.. Just the two of us" I smiled. 
Krystal grinned immediately " alright!!! now give me a good morning kiss first" 
I chuckled and pinched my nose slightly "No way! princess got bad morning breath!" 
I immediately stared coldly at me 
I rubbed my neck "Just joking" before I lean in for a passionate kiss.