SM Town Concert

Happenings

Scene: SM Town Korea Concert 2014

Pairing: KRYBER

 

   ><><><>><><><><><><>><>

 

 

“Soojung, remember what I told you just now?”  The whole f(x) team was being brief on the things to take note for their SM town concert today. Everyone was going to their own directions to prepare for the concert.

However, the manager held Soojung up.

“I know.. I know..”  krystal replied. She was getting really irritated with her manager.

The manager knows Krystal was getting really irritated by it but he has no choice but to keep constant reminder for s. If not the company will have to do something even more horrible.

 

 

“Omma!” Krystal ran to their leader Victoria. Victoria opened her arms wide to give her little maknae a hug. She knows very well Krystal is getting upset over the company’s decision. However, there’s nothing she or anyone else could do. This is exactly the life of an idol. They have no rights to make any decisions or do choose to do or not to do certain things.

 

A certain short hair figure walked into the fx resting room with a white shirt on her hand. She must have took  it of right after her rehearsal with her senior, Seohyun. Yup, it was f(x)’s rapper, Amber Liu.

Amber was given more time to be on the stage nowadays. Since she has been really popular. With her good English and rapping skills, she has been collaborating with other artist in the SM company to perform for their concert. Another talent of hers is her good song composing skills, “Goodbye Summer” was chosen to be in one of the song to be performed for their concert. It has been in high demand by the fans all over the world to listen to it live. Since they didn’t get a chance to perform it on music shows.

 

“Amber!!” Soojung quickly ran to her lover once she walked into the room. Amber was confused why her princess was getting all pouty and  upset.

‘What happened?’ she mouthed to Victoria. Victoria mouthed back ‘manager-nim ‘

Amber nodded once she get it. She knew what exactly what their manager had told Krystal. Amber hugged her lover tighter and her black long hair slowly.

“Don’t think too much okay? Just know I will always be there for you” Amber whispered into Krystal’s ear while their bodies were still hugging tightly.

 

 

 

(Throughout the concert)

 It was Fx turn to perform for amber’s composed song- GOODBYE SUMMER

With exo D.O

 

Krystal wasn’t really smiling at all on the stage. Amber noticed at happened. However, she has to treat it as if nothing happened and smile happily like her usual self, interacting with her fans and having a fun time with Luna.

Yes, she’s really thankful to have Luna such a wonderful thoughtful member who seems to know how she feels. Luna is the only one who knows exactly what the Llama brain is thinking about. Luna became more cheerful throughout the song and interacted with Amber well.

 

Right after they finished performing goodbye summer amber was walking down with luna instead of krystal. Yes, they had to try their best to avoid one another by having one to walk faster and another one to walk slower to prevent them from any form of close interaction.

 

D.O was the one being the gentleman to help krystal to get down the stage.

Krystal sighed ‘it was usually amber’s job to help me down on the stage. Now she’s only helping luna unnie not me..’

 

 

The f(x) members were all resting in their room. However, there’s only four in the room. Yes amber was now going up the stage to perform with Seohyun with Ariana’s hit song- PROBLEM

Krystal was watching intensively on the tv showing her llama with seohyun unnie. Every second passed, her heart feels the bitterness coming in.

Their interactions..their skinships..their eye contract.. things then she was forbidden to do. She felt even worse after seeing their performance. Knowing that there’s nothing she could do even if she felt terrible. Seohyun unnie can touch, hug and smile to amber. She? She can’t. She can’t even stand close to amber. She can’t even look at amber. Amber seems to be able to act well as compared to her. Krystal who has been acting in a lot of drama and site coms can’t even beat.