Food war

Happenings
 
 
Food war 
 
 
x Jessber x
 
"yah!!" this blonde beautiful girl shouted on the busy streets "get it off me!" she was shaking and swagging her hands in different direction. 
 
"aww. Come on baby! Isn't this a perfect time to try new things?" the short hair blonde wriggling her eyebrows.
 
 
"baby nooo!! Get the CUCUMBER away from me" Jessica shouted.
 
 
 
Yes amber and Jessica has been dating for quite some time already. Right now they're on a date. As idols they had to wrap themselves with scarfs and caps. Luckily for them it was winter. Everyone was wearing scarfs and caps to keep themselves warm. So no one can notice that there's a idol couple walking among them along the busy streets. 
 
Amber and Jessica were walking around enjoying to atmosphere for night street food. They were planning to have a feast by going to almost every single food stall to eat. Since now their comeback and their main promotions had just over. 
 
 
It was a prefect time to spend with each other. 
"aww baby say ahh~~" amber was holding her  chopstick which has cucumber on. 
 
"yah get it away!!" Jessica pinched her nose. She was complaining about getting all dizzy about the disgusting smell.
 
"come on just one mouth?" amber begged.
 
"oh please" Jessica rolled her eyes. "who was the idiot who said her favourite food was tacos?" 
 
Jessica was complaining right now about her lover love for mexican food which was filled with diced cucumbers inside the taco shell too. 
 
Amber gulped and scratched her head. "hehe guess you saw the interviews" 
 
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. How can her lover be so stupid. Almost everyone knows that she like Mexican food and obviously it has been filled with diced cucumbers. 
 
 
"who was the one who said she likes rice more now huh?" it was amber's turn to shoot Jessica back. 
 
Yes Amber saw the strong heart ep where Jessica was saying she likes to eat rice nowadays comparing to those days where she was younger where she preferred noodles and bread. 
 
 
Jessica chuckled "yah who ask you to choose Mexican food which has so much cucumber in it out of so many food in the whole wide world?!" 
 
 
Amber then shoot back "yah isn't it the same for you?! Why did you say rice now?! "
 
 
The couple decided to indirectly tease each other on their own interviews and variety shows. 
 
Jessica knows amber dislike rice and amber obviously knows jessica's hate for cucumber.
 
 
 
Jessica scooped up a big spoonful of rice on her spoon "ahh baby your turn to get fed by me. Open up!" 
 
 
"no no no!!" amber complained. Then she put the cucumbers into her own mouth. Chewing it for a few times. Thinking that it would make the smell even worst.  
 
"jessiiiiiiiii caaaaaa, I-I looooovvvvee youuuuuuuuu" she declared her love to her girlfriend with opened wide which Jessica can still see the cucumber in . 
 
 
 
"yah! You horrible assss" Jessica glared at amber. "come back here llama I'm gonna smack your " 
 
Jessica went chasing after amber