Teacher&student;

Happenings

          Jessber 

Requested Scene:  teacher and student relationship 
 
 Don't put your hopes too high. It might not be a great storyline sorry! But everyone please request more and I will try my best
 
           ><><><><><><><><<
 
"jess!! Look! " Tiffany pointed to where she was pointing. Yes that blonde headed charming creature over there. 
 
Jessica felt her blood gushing through at a fast rate just by looking at the face features of him.  
Yes that man over there. Mr amber Liu.
 
 
Probably the world most handsome y teacher ever. All the students wanted to be in his class. Not to mention only girls but also guys want to be in his class because of his amazing character. Guys doesn't hate him or get jealous. All wanted to get to know him well and learn everything from him.
 
 
 
Yes he is that perfect. He was walking through the pathway probably going to his next class for lecture. 
 
His fans, I'm referring to the students from the whole school.
 
 
But too bad. I'm not able to attend any of his course. This is terrible why am I in art course when he's teaching business. Now I'm getting all jealous over all the business students.
 
Well, I didn't have a choice actually since I'm an idol and the company wanted me to take up arts in university. 
 
I can't believe the fact too that I'm actually acting like a little fan over a guy whom is literally like a idol to me. 
 
 
But I doubt he would ever notice me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                ><><>><><><><<
 
I was staring into the space for a moment thinking how unlucky I am not to be able to attend his class. 
 
"jess.."
"Jessica!"
"Jung sooyeon!!!!!!!!" 
 
"huh?" I broke my thoughts to look at my group mate plus class mate Tiffany.
 
"didn't you see mr Liu smiling to you when he walked pass you?! Yet you stay in a blank state! What's wrong with you?!" Tiffany shouted 
 
What??how could it be. How could he just smile at me. 
 
I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I could reply to tiffany's questions. Why did he smile to me. Maybe because he's that friendly to smile to everyone.
 
 
             
 
          ><><><><<><><<><<
 
 
It's now the lesson that I hate the most. Yes everyone it's PE lesson. I just hate to move around getting all sweaty and sticky. The whole class had to run circles around the hall for at least 20minutes. 
 
 
 
Meanwhile in the middle of the hall, there's a basketball friendly match going on. Yes everyone in my class who was running had their eyes on the court instead of their foot. 
 
Mr Liu was having some friendly match with the basketball team. He wasn't wearing his usual business smart attire. Instead he's just wearing a simple basketball jersey and shorts with his Nike basketball shoes.
 
 
One word: Y
 
did you know guys that can play well in a sport and being so focused can be this attractive and charming?
 
 
 
I was too busy staring at him instead of where I was running. I tripped over a rock and twisted on my ankle when I fell on the ground. "argh!" I screamed. 
 
 
I was gripping on my ankle. It hurts like crazy. I couldn't stand up. 
 
"hey are you alright?" I heard this very familiar yet warming voice. I looked up to only see my prince charming. Mr amber Liu . The 25 years old young man whom has stolen the heart of a 21 years old girl.
 
"I will bring her to the sickbay. All of you can continue with your PE lesson" he gave a quick smile to reassure everyone. 
 
He then bride style carried me up and I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck. I was looking closely at his refined jawline. 
 
 
There wasn't any nurse in the sickbay. Mr Liu decided to help me apply some medication on my injured ankle and wrap it up. 
 
He told me to have a rest first while waiting for the nurse to one back from her lunch. I slept or a while before the nurse came back and mr Liu was already gone.
 
I saw this letter beside me on the bed. 
 
 
 
 
To: Jung Jessica 
 
Hey it's me the one whom just carried you. Just to let you know you shouldn't be doing anymore strenuous activities in your schedule okay. Don't let a fan like me get worried. I'm always your fan! Maomao :) 
Lots of love from fan Liu 
 
 
 
 
I smiled. Literally
I didn't know we were literally idolising one another.