A trip to skku

Happenings

                 A trip to skku

Kryber

 
 
 
 
"baby? Are you ready to go?" Krystal said while walking into Amber's room. 
 
Amber was lying on her bed listening to some English song. 
"are you sure about this krys?" 
 
 
"yes" Krystal walked to the clothes area. Pulling out a black skinny jeans, a white basic tee and a denim jacket. 
 
"here here hurry get changed!!" 
 
 
"aye aye captain Jung" amber . 
 
"make it fast my servant " she showed her tongue.
 
 
Amber walked out of her room after getting changed. 
"hyung, let's play some games! Ive stolen Hee chul oppa's wii game!!" Sulli said as she noticed amber walking into the kitchen. 
 
Amber grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge. "oh I'm sorry I can't. Let's play tonight?" 
Then she twist open the cap and gulped down some water. 
 
Sulli pouted "where are you going with soojung this time?" 
 
 
Amber scratched her head "err her school? Well, we aint going to have fun or eat good food. So don't worry when we do I will drag you along for sure" amber reassure her little dongsaeng
 
"I will remember it as a promise, hyung!" Sulli raised her little pinky finger up in the air
 
 
 
Just then Krystal walked out from her room after applying some basic make up to cover her eye bags with her hand holding her bag as well as a black beanie on another hand. 
 
"ya! What did you made amber promise you again?!" Krystal said staring at Sulli 
 
 
"oh well. That's our secret!!" Sulli stick out her tongue. As usual the two kids likes to quarrel.
 
"too bad Amber's gonna tell me anyway. Since she's mine " Krystal boasted 
 
"yeah yeah by threatening her with your icy power huh baby jung " 
 
 
 
"krys krys, let's go if not you're gonna be late for school" 
 
Amber grabbed her own car key and drag her girlfriend out of the dorm to stop them from continuing the stupid quarrel. 
 
 
The couple took the lift together down to the basement carpark. 
 
"baby, what did you promise her?" Krystal was still curious over the conversation between amber and Sulli. 
 
"oh well just things we usually do?" Amber said without looking at Krystal since she was busy replying her fans on twitter. 
 
 
" wait!!! What!?" Krystal shouted. Thank god theres only the two of them in the lift. 
 
Amber looked up immediately from krystal's sudden loud voice.
 
"what exactly did you promise her? Kiss? Hug? Piggyback? Don't tell me even ?!" Krystal said
 
 
"what are you thinking krys! Obviously non of the above. I'm just bring her out to have fun and have good food" amber explain.
 
 
"no! You can't bring her. Have fun and have good food?! It's a date!! I have to come along! You need my permission understood?"
 
 
 
><><><><><>><><<><<<><<<
 
 
"amber be careful inside alright?" manger was advising the couple in front of amber's car.
 
 
"yes oppa don't worry so much will you!" Krystal barged in to speak. 
 
"tsk! You just don't get too over attracted to amber in public!" manager said back. 
 
Amber just nodded and sighed "hyung don't worry. I will protect myself. I will try to be more secretive "
 
 
It's the manager's turn to sigh. " Amber you know your llama fans are really insane. So please take care" 
 
 
Amber helped her princess with he books and bag to be place at the backseat then rush to the driver's seat.
 
First thing first before movin off, she took the imitative to help her girl buck her seatbelt.
 
Of course her princess's safety is first priority .
 
 
The couple drove all the way till the school's carpark. Thank god Amber and Krystal was wearing shades. No one really noticed the people in the car. Since it was slightly tinted.
 
Both of them opened the car. Amber pass her princess her bag but helped her with her pile of lecture notes. 
 
They didn't hold hands like usual. Krystal just link her arms slightly on amber while dragging her to her lecture hall. 
 
 
"yah yah princess are you in a hurry? We still have 15mins.." amber whispered while being dragged by Krystal. 
 
 
"stupid, can't you see your fans are noticing you?!" 
 
 
They walked pass a bakery stall. Amber stood there without moving. She managed to prevent Krystal from dragging her this time. 
 
"argh.. Am, what is it now?!" Krystal stomp on her legs. 
 
Amber didn't bother to reply. She just smiled at Krystal and pointed at the bakery shop. 
 
"argh.. Alright make it fast." Krystal then drag both of them into the stall. 
 
Amber was happily unwrapping the bread wrapper. While eating and walking to krystal's lecture hall. 
 
They were still early when they reached. The hall was empty. Krystal then dragged amber all the way till the back of the hall and settle her bag and pile of notes there. 
 
"eh? Krys, why do you want to sit behind?" amber asked. 
 
"stupid. If we sit in front wouldn't people notice us even more? " Krystal explained while rolling her eyes. 
 
 
 
Amber shrugged and just settle herself down and continue eating her bread. Just then Krystal pull her shirt. Amber turn around to only meet with a pouting Krystal. She then opened slightly pointing Amber to feed her too. 
 
 
Amber being a nice servant obey what her princess wanted. 
The couple was enjoying some lovely dovey time together before the lecture hall began to filled with lots of students. 
 
 
"alright class, get ready for class stop playing and focus. Turn to chapter 7 of your lecture notes." when the lecturer was about to explain. 
 
 
Her phone rang.. That familiar ringtone? F(x) goodbye summer. And the part of amber rapping was being heard throughout the whole lecture hall. 
 
"oops sorry! Let me pick up a call first" the lecturer was embarrassed. 
 
 
Krystal had a mouth opened wide. So her lecturer was a fangirl of amber? Her girlfriend. 
 
She smirked while looking at her lover on the right who was busy chewing her bread while her headphone on reading krystal's music lecture notes. 
 
Krystal noticed amber phone was just beside her left unattended by the owner. She use her fingertip to push up the phone from silent mode to normal mode. And make sure the volume was max. 
 
 
Krystal was just waiting for her lecturer to be back. 
 
Finally her lecturer got back and continue teaching. Krystal decided its time. 
 
 
She used her phone to call amber.
 
 
 
 
"Pokemon!! Gotta catch them all~~" Amber's phone rang. Everyone stop doing their things and turn to look back. 
 
Krystal quickly poke amber on her arm. Amber took out her headphone and noticed her phone was ringing. The worst thing is every single one was looking at her. 
 
 
The lecturer looked at amber with wide opened like a little girl. First time encountering her crush. 
 
 
Amber stood up and apologised for disturbing the class. 
 
"it's alright. Are you amber? From fx?" the lecturer just ask through the loud mic. 
 
Amber scratched her head and nodded. 
 
"oh my! Can you please give me your signature?! I'm a huge fan of you!!" 
 
 
Since the lecturer was crazy over her. As usual the students were too. Asking for signature and took out their phones. Trying to snap shots of amber. 
 
"since amber is her and she's a great song composer. Amber why not come in front and give all the music students a short lecture talk? I think they will be looking forward to it "
 
 
 
><><><><><>><><><>><><<<<<
 
 
 
Back at the fx dorm. 
 
"am, come on please? Don't be angry anymore" Krystal begged 
 
 
"how can you use me?! Just for your grades!" amber said back
 
"but ain't it great too that my school mates and lecturer gets to hear a lecture talk from their own idol?" 
 
 
"you little chicky princess! I need my reward for helping you to get an A today" amber pointed her lips. 
 
Krystal gladly lean forward and gave amber a passionate deep kiss. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Am, come to my lecture next week again!" 
 
 
"then I need more reward then "