Long distance r/s part 1

Happenings

><><><><><><>


"soojung here!! Help me entertain her for 10minutes please!" amber just passed the phone over to me again. 

"hello unnie" yes I had to entertain my unnie for 10minutes. Because her baby has to take a bath right now. Nothing more than 10minutes. 

"soojung, tell that llama to not exceed ten. Or else, she's gonna die" I chuckled "arraseo unnie " before moving the Amber's cellphone away from my ear. 


"yah! Amber! You've ten minutes only!!" I face the bathroom and shout. 

"yea yea.. Got it" I heard amber shouted back. 

In the meant time, Jessica and Krystal had a short ten minutes sis to sis talk. 

Well basically more like soojung reporting to Jessica about Amber's daily life. 

"ya, tell me. Is she pimping when I'm not around?" Jessica always ask this. 





                ><><><><><><



"I'm back!!" amber remove the towel which was lying on her shoulder and kindly took the phone away from Krystal. 


"oh baby, I'm back" she smiled sweetly to her phone even thought she knows that Jessica can't see..

And there it goes another long hours of conversation between Jessica and amber. 

Jessica and amber are currently having a long distance relationship. Ever since Jessica was out of girls generation, the couple had lesser time to even see each other. Last time, the least they can do is see which other in the company or during smtown concerts. But now Jessica has been busy with her own sunglass business and some other extra solo activities like filming CFs. 



The couple can only manage to Skype or make phone calls at night. During the day they had to text one another since they were busy with their own stuffs. 



"aww!! Baby, I heard from tiffany you're gonna have a solo debut next year February. Am I right?? Congrats!!!!!" Jessica exclaimed. 

"aish.. I wanted to tell you first but Tiffany told you already" amber pouted. 

"aww!! It doesn't matter my llama. I'm so so proud of my baby" 

"hopefully it will go well" amber sound worried. She's not sure if she can cope the stage alone by herself since she always have her members with her. 

"don't worry baby. I know you've work hard to prepare alright?" Jessica giving her girlfriend some mental support.  

"thank you sunbaenim" amber said in a respectful tone. 
"do well and show your sunbaenim"Jessica played along.





            
              ><><><><><><



In the mean time, in another room of the fx dorm. A girl was sitting by her bed holding onto a photograph. The day they won their very first music award . 

"amber, why does it hurts so much. Why can't I stop loving you"




                ><><><><><




New update this week:
Girls day minah was spotted with amber from f(x) at hangang river 


Jessica was scrolling through her iPad on her hand while lying on the hotel bed resting after finishing her shanghai event for her sunglass business. 

She immediately sat up after seeing the title which has her girlfriend's name. 
She clicked the article and open up. The news talked about amber and minah a few nights ago with both of them walking close together while having a cup of bubble tea each, smiling happily with one another. 


Jessica frowned immediately looking at the picture taken. Amber and minah was walking so close together with big smiles on their face. 

'she is pimping again?!' 
Jessica immediately grabbed her phone. And called amber. She wanted to calm down and let amber explain first before she blow up. 

However, the call didn't get through. "the number you've called is currently unavailable please try again later." 

Now, Jessica was getting really angry since amber had her phone off and she can't contact her. 



              ><><><><><>

The next day 

"amber!!" the manager walked into the composer room to see amber sitting on the chair with her head lying on the table sleeping.
"amber, wake up" the manager shook amber's shoulder a few times before the sleeping figure finally wake up. 

"oh oppa, why are you here" amber said with her sleepy tone while rubbing her eyes. 

"why are you sleeping here again" 

"busy composing songs?" 

"aish! Didn't I tell you to go home early and rest?? Why don't you listen to me" manager oppa starts nagging again. 

"relax oppa, I don't have any schedules today. I will have plenty of rest okay. I'm going home now!" 

The manager nodded feeling satisfied with Amber's answer, patting her hair before leaving "I will send you back to your dorm" before leaving amber behind to pack her stuffs. 


Amber then grab her iPhone. She pressed the home button but the screen still shows nothing but a black screen" oh god. Out of batt"






                ><><><><><><



"I'm sorry okay? My battery drained." 

"it isn't an good excuse!!" 


Amber managed to call Jessica once she reached her dorm and start charging her phone and she saw many missed calls and text from Jessica. 

"jess, I'm tired from whole night of composing already. Please, I don't want to fight with you " 

"then explain!! What's going on with you and minah?? Why are you two together late at night !!" Jessica start screaming 

"please don't scream. I was with Ailee and the rest skate boarding. Minah and I were thirsty that's why we went to grab bubble tea together" amber calmly explained. She didn't want to fight with Jessica since she want to end this stupid conversation and head back to her bed to sleep. 


"then why do you have to be so close!! There's no gap in between the two of you!!" 

"jess, stop being unreasonable. Please " 

"so you're saying I'm unreasonable? I'm your girlfriend your god sake." 

"please jess. We didn't do anything " 

"ya right kiss my . " 

"let's stop this alright"Amber sense Jessica's annoying tone. 

"fine!! We don't have to fight anymore if we break up!!" Jessica screamed and cried. 

"why do you always talk about break up!!! You're really wanna break with me?! Fine then let's break" amber was getting annoyed with how Jessica always talk about break up whenever they fight. 

Amber then hang up on Jessica before throwing her phone on the bed.



                ><><><><<<><>

"amber, wanna grab some bubble tea together?" Krystal walked up to amber who was lying flat on the floor resting after long hours of intense dance practice. 


"aish.. I'm tired. I can't walk anymore. See!!" she pointed to her legs and did a jelly movement with her legs. 

"dork!! You better go since I'm treating you!" Krystal glared at her. 

Amber chuckled "wow!! Princess is treating?! I'm in for it" 





Krystal knew about the breakup about her crush and her sis. She knows both of them are miserable after the breakup. She was quite happy at first since amber broke up so maybe. Just maybe she might have a chance with amber but swing how terrible Amber has been these days affect her. She doesn't feel happy anymore. Krystal wanted to do something to make amber happy.