Vampire part 1

Happenings

          Vampire 

 
 
 
                     ><><><><><><
 
 
 
 
"young master! It's time to wake up now" the maid wearing a formal uniform dress stood in front of the white big bed. 
 
"argh! I'm upp.." he mumbled with the pillow covering his face. 
Once the maid left his room, he stood up with only his boxer on.
He head to the bathroom to bathe and change before heading down for his important meal of the day. BREAKFAST. 
 
 
 
He walked down to the living room to find nobody around. He sighed and head to the kitchen where he have a big freezer and a fridge. 
 
He opened his fridge and frowned 'where did all the packets gone to! I'm hungry' 
He opened his freezer and there's nothing inside. 
 
He frowned "I've stocked them every once a month. There's no way it's gone that fast."
 
 
His sharp ears heard the door opened. He rushed towards the door and peeked through the hole.
 
"ya!! Jackie!! "
He shouted while opening the door. 
 
 
That's her older sister. Her older sister hold up 2 black plastic bags which seems to be filled with lots of stuffs. 
 
SHe sniffed alittle before snatching the two big black bags away. 
 
 
"yah! Are you that hungry!!" heavier shouted and amber who poured the things into the freezer. 
 
"yes that hungry "before taking out 10 packets of blood bags and place it in the fridge. 
He took one packet and poke a little hole with a straw before sipping it. 
 
Jackie rolled her eyes "why still bother to use a straw?"
 
 
"your sister here is a royal and I need to protect my gentleman image. Thief!!" before settling on her sofa. 
 
 
"oh please.. I was really hungry last night that I need to recharge my energy you know. Besides didn't I brought back the one month blood supply my little handsome brother" jackie teased. 
 
 
Jackie always calls amber her 'little brother ' since amber has always been a more man character than her girly side.  
 
Amber rolled her eyes at jackie's comment. 
 
The conversation between the two siblings stopped since jackie had to pick up a call.
 
 
"yes. I'm with amber now" jackie answered the phone while looking at amber. 
Amber looked at jackie and mouthed "omma?appa?"
 
Jackie nodded and amber followed with a sigh.
"oh really?? That's great. I will tell amber the good news. " 
Amber furrowed her brows thinking what exactly is happening now with her parents and her sister. What exactly are they talking about. 
 
"alright. I will let her know. Besides her house is big enough for them. Goodbye omma.."  
 
Once jackie said goodbye which indicates the end of the phone conversation amber rushed beside her sister. 
"jackie!! What is it about?? Why does it involve in me?"
 
Jackie grinned "guess what! Your princesses are back in town"
 
"what!? " amber exclaimed looking at her sister holding down the packet of blood in her hand.
 
 
 
"aish!! Why didn't they tell me?" amber pouted. 
Jackie ruffled Amber's hair "maybe they wanted to give you a surprise?" 
 
 
 
 
                 ><><><><><><>
 
Another side of the earth 
>> San Francisco 
 
 
 
 
"ya!! Get lost! " Krystal pushed minhyuk away before walking back to find her sis. 
 
"yah soojung hurry up!! We've got a plane to catch!!" Jessica held onto her luggage and krystal's too. Before eyeing her little sis pushing away the unknown guy. 
 
 
"no!!krystal please? Don't break up with me!!" minhyuk kneeled down and begged. 
 
Jessica smirked 'aish.. Another poor little prey..' before pointing her sis to the poor guy who was crying non stop. 
 
Soojung sighed and walked towards him "I'm not coming back anytime soon. I've better things to do. So don't contact me anymore " giving him her usual ice princess look. 
 
 
 
"ms Jessica.. Ms Krystal.. We can board the plane already" the man in black formal suit bowed alittle before notifying them. 
 
They gave a short nod and walked in with their sunglasses still on. 
 
 
 
 
"unnie!!unnie!! I can't wait to see amber!!" Krystal grab her sis excitedly. 
"yeah yeah.. I know I know.. Let me get a drink and go to sleep. It's a pretty long ride back to Korea." before pressing the service bell. 
 
 
"two cups of drinks please" she lowered her sunglass just enough for her eyes to be met with the air stewardess 
 
The stewardess came back with both hands holding on to a cup filled with red liquid. 
"enjoy your drinks ms jungs" bowing alittle before leaving. 
 
The two jungs hold the cup on their hand "cheers" and let the cup knock against one another gently and enjoy their drink. 
 
"alright. I've enough of blood to keep my thirst down. Soojung, I'm gonna sleep now. Don't disturb me" Jessica wore back her sunglass before facing the front with her ear piece plugged into both ears. 
 
 
Soojung frowned alittle at her sleepy sister. 
'aish! Unnie is sleeping again.." she looked out of the small window where she can see the clouds and smiled a little. 
" can't wait to see you amber Liu! My handsome prince charming"
 
 
 
 
 
                     ><><><><>><>
 
 
"aish! Do I have to?" amber wore his white long Oxford shirt buttoning his buttons one by one facing the big mirror in front of him. 
 
"yes prince Liu. The king requested for it" the servant bowed alittle not daring to look straight in the eyes of amber Liu. 
 
"I've to go to the company for a while after school. Ask jackie since shes on term break" amber said with a stern serious voice. 
 
The servant nodded "yes your highness" before bowing and walk away. 
 
Amber waxed her hair backcombed and looked at herself in the mirror with a satisfied look ' still a handsome prince' before walking out of his room.
 
 
"aish stupid llama! Why are you spending time waxing your hair when you're already so old!?!" jackie was lying lazily on the sofa with sipping a packet of blood in her hand 
 
Amber rolled her eyes "says the pne who lives for 133 years already.." before walking over to her shoe closet to take out a pair of Oxford shoes. While amber was busy tying her shoelaces 
"oh jackie, please go fetch our jungs back" 
 
Jackie didn't bother to voice out a reply she raised her hand showing a OK sign when amber looked at her.
 
 
 
 
 
                    ><><><><><>
 
 
 
 
"jackie!! Where's amber!!! I wanna see her!!" Krystal grabbed on jackie's arm shaking her non stop. 
 
"aish! Krys, that llama is busy in school now!" jackie was getting annoyed 
 
"then.. Can't we visit her in school then?" Krystal pouted 
 
Jackie sighed "she needs to go to the office later after school. We wouldnt want to disturb her right?" 
Jackie was looking at Jessica with the help me out look. 
 
Jessica smirked alittle seeing how helpless jackie is. 
"aish soojung! Enough! We can visit amber in school Till her school ends by the time she needs to get to her office we need to leave. Get it?" 
 
Finally Krystal was satisfied with this answer. She pouted at the point when Jessica said she needs to leave amber when she's busy with her office. But nevertheless she still gets to see her prince charming.