Pregnant

Happenings

Pairing: kryber 

Scene: pregnant 
 
 
 
            ><><><<><><><
 
 
 
"congratulations! Mrs Liu has pregnant for three weeks!" the doctor announced to the couple in front of him after he read the report. 
 
Yes their artificial implementation managed to succeed.  With the advance medical facilities getting two females to make a baby is possible now. 
 
Amber smiled dorky and looked at her wife. Krystal was smiling happily too while caressing her stomach. 
 
"little baby, be safe here! Appa, cant wait to see you" amber touched krystal's stomach and lean down to give a kiss on her stomach. 
 
 
"aww.. Am! That tickles!" Krystal giggled a little. "I'm sure the baby will be happy to see this appa too!" Krystal grabbed amber on her collar and gave a chaste kiss. 
 
"well, our baby will be happy with such a great omma in the future!" amber grinned.
 
 
 
                 ><><><><><><
 
 
Amber was sleeping and she shifted alittle wanting to cuddle and spoon her wife but only to touch nothing. 
 
She slowly opened her eyes only to find an empty space beside her on their bed. 
 
"krys?" amber slowly rubbed her eyes. 
 
She then heard the toilet flushing sound. She quickly rush into the toilet only to see her wife with a pale face sitting down on the ground near the toilet bowel. 
 
Amber quickly rush towards her. 
 
"krys, are you alright?" amber asked being worried at her wife's state right now. 
 
 
"I'm fine.." that was what Krystal mumbled after vomiting non stop. 
 
Amber knew it was the usual morning sickness thing that happened to pregnant women. She learnt a few stuffs from their doctor. 
 
Amber kneeled down beside Krystal panting slowly her back trying to make her feel better. 
 
 
"am, I'm just fine. Just go back to bed. You have a meeting later on." Krystal mumbled 
 
 
"it's alright. I'm not sleeping without you. Letting you being in such a horrible state?" amber smiled and held krystal bride style and carried her back to the bed. 
 
Amber set the pillows against the bedhead and let krystal's back lean on it. 
 
"hey, wait here. I will get you some warm water" amber smiled gently. 
 
 
At times like this Krystal wonder how lucky she can be to be able to get such a wonderful 'husband' in her life. Being so caring to her despite of her wild mood swing ever since she got pregnant.
 
Sometimes krystal's craving for certain food was really weird. She sometimes would ask amber to buy her mangoes out of no where during midnight. 
 
 
Amber didn't complain even through her sleep was bing disturbed. She would go from town to town to find some 24 hours food stall to get what Krystal wanted. 
 
 
 
                    ><><><><><><
 
"yes this is the end of the story. I hope you like this story little joseph " amber was lying on krystal's lap. 
 
Well, amber was reading a story to her still unborn child. Yes they now know its a boy. They decided to name him Joseph.  
 
 
Amber wasn't spending her time with her usual brothers for basketball or skating or some usual play station hang out days anymore. She now spend time with her wife and their unborn child. 
 
 
 
"am, what can I do without you" Krystal smiled seeing her tired amber sleeping dead on her lap.