Cheated Pt 1

Happenings

Part I

 

 

Jessica POV

“It’s okay I understand. I will take the wedding dress back home for you to try. Yes yes.. I love you soojung ah~ muaks!” I saw amber hanging up the call after talking to my sis.

“so she’s not free to go try her wedding dress? Seriously? Amber, I’m going to call her up and scold her! Wedding dress is such an important matter!” I said to her.

“No, no.. I understand. Maybe she’s just busy with her work”

“But.. This is not an excuse. Everything should be placed behind of her wedding with you! She’s really..”

Amber cut me off.

“It’s alright. I can handle it myself. Jess, can you accompany me?” amber gave a weak smile.

I just nodded reluctantly.

 

 

Amber, if only you know what SooJung has been doing behind your back. You wouldn’t even be smiling right now. I hate my sister for treating you like this. How I hope it’s me you’re in loved with me. I wouldn’t even do that to you. I will give you all my love. My whole heart to you. Just for you.

 

 

 

Flashback

“Jess? Isn’t that SooJung? Your sister?” Tiffany said while we were walking on the busy shopping street planning on our shopping spree.

I looked up and I see SooJung with a guy linking arms walking together. The guy even peeked a few times on SooJung’s lips. SooJung just smiled back sweetly and they both went in a shop together. That guy isn’t amber.

 

“Unnie! I’m back! I brought some snacks for you!” SooJung shouted once she unlocked the door and went in with hands full of bags.

SooJung landed on the floor with her hand holding on to her cheek which has been slapped across firm and hard. “Unnie…” she hold on to her red cheek and look up to Jessica.

“How dare you cheat on Amber!!” Jessica said angrily. She can’t believe her sister did this.

SooJung looked down and didn’t dare to say anything and tears start flowing out of her eyes.

“I’m not going to let Amber marry you!” Jessica hand on her phone intending to call Amber.

“No!! No!!! Unnie please don’t tell Amber! I love her” Soojung crawled towards Jessica holding onto her legs tightly.

“You cheated! SooJung you cheated on him with another guy! He deserves to know!” Jessica shouted angrily trying to shake Krystal off her legs.

“Please Unnie don’t! I will break up with that guy! Just don’t let Amber know! I can’t live without him” Krystal cried even louder begging her sister not to tell her fiancé.

 

 

 

 

><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><>< 

 

 

 

“Congrats my dear daughter! I’m so proud of you. I believe Amber would take good care of you!” MR & MRS Jung hugging SooJung while crying.

“Mum Dad, don’t cry. It’s supposed to be a happy day today. Be happy for me and Amber” SooJung held both their hands in her hands together.

 

In the Groom’s room

“Bro! Ain’t you excited today? It’s your big day!!!” Minho came forward to give Amber a big hug before adjusting his bow tie.

 

Amber just smiled weakly in front of his best friend whom doesn’t know anything….. Then return to a cold icy eyes and emotionless face expression.

Amber finished adjusting his white suit and red bowtie then look into the mirror again before heading out to the main venue.

 

 

 

“Congrats Amber!”

“Congrats! Hope you and Krystal last forever!”

“You look so dashing in the suit!! Kryber forever!”

 

Amber was busy shaking hands and receiving blessing from friends and family. 

In everyone’s eyes, they thought he was smiling happily but little did they know it’s all a fake mask in front. Deep inside, he was hurting.. feeling miserable.. angry… disappointed..

 

 

><><><><><><<><<>><><><><><><>>><><>>><><><><><><><> 

 

 

 

Mr Jung linked arms with his precious little princess, Krystal. Walking slowly down the aisle. Amber on the another hand was standing still at the edge of the stage waiting for his bride with a cold icy look.

Everyone just thought maybe the groom is getting nervous. Too nervous..

 

 

“Do you take Amber J. Liu as your husband?” the priest announced.

“Yes, I do” Krystal smiled happily while looking at her soon to be husband.

“Now, do you are you willing to take Krystal Jung SooJung as your wife?” the priest looked at Amber.

A few seconds has passed but no words comes out from Amber.

“Am? Amber..” SooJung was holding onto his arm asking for a response.

Amber looked straight into the eyes of SooJung.

“No. I’m not taking her as my wife!” Amber announced.

 

Krystal’s face turn white. Whispers can be heard all over the whole church about what happened. Why did the groom rejected.

“Amber, What are you doing?” krystal gripped hard on amber’s hand.

“I’m not marrying you. That’s it”