Show champion |

Happenings

             Show champion 

** jessber story
 
 
 
Amber was skating around the backstage corridors of show champion. Being the mc for the show along with eunjung. She had to be early to prepare with the show champions directors for her scripts and how the show will flow.
 
 
She's now currently having a break. As usual grabbing her skateboard out and decide to skate around the site to find some of her friends whom are the artists that are filming for their songs on show champion. 
 
 
Meanwhile there's another girl group whom has just arrived girls generation! They were all in their usual clothes.  Among the nine of them, there's one that is extremely excited. Yes it was Jessica. 
 
 
Amber was at one corner of the corridor with Ailee her usual goldfish buddy. Laughing while doing some stupid stuffs on the camera. Amber has been told to use a camera to go around show champion. Both of them having a fun time playing around with the camera. 
 
 
Little did amber noticed girls generation has arrived and were walking towards them. 
 
"amber!!!!" sunny and yuri rushed towards amber to give her a bear hug. 
 
"aww.. Liu you're still so cute!" Tiffany talked in English and pinched amber on her cheek. 
 
"yah unnie! It hurts!" amber pouted. 
 
 
Amber then saw Jessica. Jessica wore her sunglasses and bow down her head as if she's avoiding amber. 
 
Amber smiled at how Jessica reacted. Which was so awkward. 
 
"amber, here your note from her crazy lover " yuri passed her a small note and winked at her.
 
 
The note stated
"baby , meet me at the stairs later. I will text you the time" 
Lots of love & hugs from your gorjess maomao
 
 
 
Amber smiled before tearing the note into smaller pieces and throw it into the bin nearby. You know she's trying to destroy evidence. 
 
 
Amber decided to head back to her usual mc waiting room to rest. Plunking in her earpiece while resting on the sofa with a rubrics cube on her hand twisting and turning.
 
**beep 
Amber turn her attention the her phone flashing showing a message ha been received. 
 
From: love <3
 
Baby come over now. Meet you there. Be quick ! I miss you! :( 
 
 
After reading the text amber immediately put down what she's doing and head straight to the stairs. 
 
 
Amber walked up to the stairs which was very close to the girl's generation waiting room. 
A figure was there walking around looking around. Yes it was her girlfriend. Jessica Jung. 
 
"baby!! "Jessica rushed into amber's arm and gave amber a hug. Amber smiled and reply back to the hug. Then Jessica broke the hug and lean in to kiss amber hard on the lips. They shared a passionate kiss. 
 
 
Jessica finally gets to see amber after so long. Since she was getting all up to practice for their group comeback mr mr . She didnt have much time to see amber they only managed to talk through morning texts and goodnight calls. 
 
 
"aww. How's my baby coping with her new comeback?!" amber asked. 
 
"urgh. Horrible. Comeback makes me tired . There's so much practices and I can't get to see you" Jessica pouted. 
 
"haha can't get enough of me?" amber teased and ruffled Jessica 's hair.
 
 
Jessica then dragged amber towards the girls generation waiting room after receiving a text from her member sunny that the coast is clear. 
 
 
Well she's waiting for the rest of the make up artists and mangers to leave the waiting room so that amber would be able to come inside. And they would be able to have their couple time in the room with the rest of Snsd members.
 
 
The couple went into the waiting room and the rest of the Snsd girls were having a mini feast right now. 
A table filled with fried chickens which they forced their managers to order for them by threatening them. And tubes of ice cream brought by their fans. 
 
 
"oh amber you're here! Come come!" yuri moved slightly to let the couple join in to sit on the sofa. 
 
Amber starts eating "hmm it's nice!" then she looked on her right only to see her girlfriend not touching the chickens.  
 
 
Jessica turn and pout. She then opened wide asking amber to feed her. 
Amber chuckled and fed her girl since she knows Jessica's usual habit of being lazy. She lazy to the point of not wanting her fingers to get oily and dirty from holding the chicken. And she enjoys the attention from amber.
 
 
 
 
 
==========================
There's part two guys! Don't worry