Love triangle part 1

Happenings

Pairing:kryber/jessber

 
Requested scene: love triangle
Part 1
 
 
                 ><><><<><<<><
 
 
'argh! Where's am!? ' Krystal was getting whole load frustrated with her girlfriend. She didn't get to see amber much. Amber was at missA's dorm while Krystal is at home. 
 
 
She was getting depressed she needed Amber's attention but amber was either busy with her schedule if not just busy with her other extra activities like friend's party, hanging out at the skate park with her friends. 
 
Krystal needed love. Needed attention. She needed somebody to hold her. 
 
 
After their rum pum pum pum activities were over. Kai was still pestering her. Ever since they did the photoshoot for fx comeback album. 
 
Krystal accepted Kai's offer for dinner and stuffs like that. She was lonely. 
 
But she never knew that Kai wasnt a simple person. Kai planned everything to get Krystal. He wanted Krystal to be his. Everyone in sm knew Krystal was with amber. 
 
Kai gotten very jealous since Krystal was his crush for a long time. 
 
 
Kai brought Krystal over to a bar. Krystal was talking all night about amber over a lot of shots of tequila. She was crying and complaining about how much she misses amber. 
 
Kai knew krystal's heart has only amber. There was no room for him. He took the advantage. He made out with Krystal. Krystal was still sober enough. She was panicking at first but it was long since someone had cared so much for her. Krystal responded to the kiss with her arms wrapped around Kai.
 
 
Without her knowing, Kai had everything planned. He hired a spy to take pictures of what happened. 
 
 
 They made out for quite a while before Krystal out of sudden it reminded of amber. She quickly pushed Kai away and took a taxi back to dorm. 
 
 
Once she reached dorm, she saw her lover there sleeping on the sofa. She smiled at how cute amber can be while she's asleep. She was caressing her face and giving soft kisses on her cheeks, forehead and nose. 
She felt really guilty for what happened just now. She really wanted to kill herself for cheating amber. 
 
 
 
               ><><><><><<<><
 
 
It was already morning. Amber woke up feeling a heavy load on her chest. Only to see her princess lying half her body on top of her with both her arms wrapped tightly on Amber's waist. 
 
Amber grinned at how cute her princess was. 
So adorable 
The peacefully sweet looking Krystal. 
 
 
Amber couldn't hold herself she lean forward to shower Krystal with lots of kisses on her face. Well it made Krystal wake up. 
 
 
"good morning princess" amber smiled and greeted Krystal who was still Lying on top of her. 
 
"good morning my dear prince"Krystal looked up and greeted her lover before going back to cuddle closer to amber.
 
 
The couple spend their morning well with Krystal offered to cook some traditional American breakfast for both of them. 
 
 
Amber was lying on the sofa in the living room while watching tv. She decided to spend time with her girlfriend instead of hanging out with her friends. She cancelled all the friend gatherings just spend the whole day with krystal. 
 
She knew Krystal wasn't really happy with how amber has been busy with her schedule and hanging out with her friends most of the time if there's no work. 
 
She decided to be a better girlfriend for Krystal. She's planning to give her undivided attention and care to Krystal.  She smiled dreamily at the thought of how to spend the whole day with her princess. 
 
 
*beep* amber received a message. 
 
She reached out to grab them from the table. 
It was a miss call from kris. She wonder why did kris called for a while and hung up in the end. 
 
 
She called back. 
 
"hello?" 
"hey kris? I've received your missed call. Yes is there something wrong?" amber asked in a worried tone. 
 
Amber was always closed to kris. Especially the whole exo group. Since they both can communicate in both English and Chinese as well. 
 
Amber could only hear tons of sighs coming from kris. 
 
"amber, I really don't know how you're gonna take this but I think you need to know the truth now." 
 
"truth?" amber frowned. She was confused. She didn't get what kris was saying. 
 
 
"it's better to let you know now. Instead of hearing it from others mouth right? As your best friend. I did this because I think you need to know." 
Kris was saying so much at one go. Amber still didn't get it. She kept silent trying to think what was it that kris was trying to implement on
 
"I've send you the stuffs through text. See the attachments and you will know. Take care amber" with that kris hang up the phone without having amber to even greet goodbye.
 
In a while amber received a attachment file from kris through text. She was about to open and she heard Krystal calling. 
 
"amber! Its done you can come over and eat" Krystal shouted over from the kitchen. 
 
 
Amber shouted back "okay coming" 
She was still on the sofa she clicked view and only to see photos from kris. 
 
She enlarged the photo only to see her princess making out with Kai. Her princess's arms were wrapped around kai's neck. Amber dropped her phone on the ground in shock. 
 
 
 
Krystal in the kitchen has already set up the utensils and poured coffee for amber already. She took off her apron and head to the living room to find her girlfriend. 
 
 
"amber?" Krystal sees amber sitting on the sofa in shock and her phone was on the ground. 
 
Amber didn't respond to her. Krystal walked forward to amber and picked up Amber's phone. 
 
 
Only to see picture of herself making out with Kai. SHe panicked 
 
. "amber no no please. I'm sorry.. I-I cheated on you... Because I missed you a lot. I imagined Kai as you .. I love you. And only you" Krystal tried to explain seeing how Amber's face still unchanged. Amber only stare back at Krystal . 
 
 
Amber stood up wanting to leave the living room right now. She doesnt want to see Krystal. Krystal blocked amber from walking away. She cling onto Amber's arm. 
 
"Amber please please!! I need you. Don't go.. I'm sorry" Krystal pleaded non stop hoping to see Amber's face change into a less emotionless one. 
 
Amber doesn't seems to be able to get any words into her brain. She only can imagine three words. 
 
            'she cheated me' 
 
 
 
               ###########
 
Sorry for the late updates. Been quite busy recently and I didn't get any much passion to write nowadays. 
 
There's part two to this story! Stay tune
 
And please comment and give me more story lines suggestions. 
 
 
Thank you