Nine!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin.. Stop staring at the door.. Mrs Park will come out once she's done.. Your making Soyou-ssi anxious...' Tao whispers. I look across the room to find her pacing around, staring at the door, tears running down her cheeks. It has been two hours since we last seen Mrs Park. We were left outside, worried sick about her. Sighing, I stood up and walked towards the pacing lady.

'Sunbae.. Please take a seat.. I'll get you a cup of tea to calm down.. She wouldnt want you to cry like this.. Please sunbae..' She wiped her tears and took a seat beside Tao, hugging her own body. I walked out of the living room to find Mr Lee standing infront of the kitchen.'Mr Lee, please get someone to send refreshments, preferably hot tea in the living room.. We have guests...' Mr Lee bowed slightly, rushing off to find the kitchen maid. 

I walked back into the living room, just in time to find Mrs Park coming out from the room. I felt my throat dried up when I saw the look on her face. She faked a smile towards Soyou sunbae and Tao before walking slowly towards me. 'Soyou-ssi.. She wants to see you.. Jongin.. I need to talk to you for a min..' I nodded my head slightly and followed her out of the living room.

'Mrs Park..?' I started, no courage to ask the question that has been nagging at the back of my head. Mrs Park turned towards me, her eyes filled with unshed tears. She took a seat at the steps on the porch and placed her head in her hands. That was the second time I saw her breakdown, the first was when Hyo noona died. I took a seat beside her, patting her shoulder, trying to give her the comfort she needs.

'I'm so sad that she had to live with this scar all her life.. and she reminds me of your noona.. She's shaken.. but she's a strong girl.. Thou I would prefer if she were to report this to the police and get the culprit behind bars.. I've treated her wounds.. Just slight abrasion over her legs and back..' I nodded my head, thankful that Mrs Park was able to help her. 

'Thank You for helping, Mrs Park.. I didnt know where to bring her.. She's all alone.. Her parents are overseas...I'm worried something might happen to her when she's alone later on....' I trailed off, thinking where she would go after this. 'Oh.. I forgot to inform you that I've offered to let her stay here for a few days or until she's recovered fully.. At least I can look after her.. I thought you would want it that way too..' 

'Thank You Mrs Park.. I didnt think of that.. Thank You once again...' I gave her a small hug, thankful that she was there to help me, to help my angel. 'Dont worry, Jongin.. I would do anything to help you, to see you happy again.. Please excuse me.. I need to oversee dinner now.. Offer your friends to stay for dinner as well..' Mrs Park said as she patted my cheek softly. I nodded my head, watching her walk back into the house.

I sat there, at the porch, staring into space when I was interrupted by footsteps behind me. I turned to find, Soyou sunbae and Tao standing behind her sheepishly. 'Jongin-ssi, I need to leave now.. Thank You once again for helping Hyunnie.. Thank You.. She had told me that Mrs Park had told her to stay here till she recover.. Is it fine with you if I were to come again tomorrow?' She ask as she adjusted her bag strap nervously.

'Please.. Just call me Jongin.. I would help if its anyone else also.. Yes please, I dont mind.. She would appreciate if you were to come tomorrow.. How are you going home? Tao.. Your leaving as well? Take my car, and send Sunbae home as well..' I said as I tossed over my carkeys towards him. 

'Jongin.. Please just call me noona.. Its okay.. I can go back on my own.. I'll just take a bus or a cab later.. Thank You Jongin, Tao-ssi..' She said, as she walked down the stairs. I nudge the confused Tao, pushing him forward.'Sunbae.. I'll.. I'll send you home.. I.. I insist... Please..' Tao stuttered as he tripped on his own feet. 

I walked back into the house, contemplating on whether I should go into her room or should I just go about doing my normal routine. I shook my head, knowing that she would want some time to herself. As I was walking past her room, I heard small sobs and cries. I felt my heart breaking, hearing her cries. I knocked on her door softly, 'Joo Hyun? Can I come in?'. I waited for a few minutes before I heard her soft reply. I had to strain my ears to hear her voice.

I took a deep breath before twisting the door knob and pushing the heavy wooden door open. I left the door wide open, knowing that it would make her feel uncomfortable being alone with me. The room was dark, the curtains were drawn, the lights were off. My eyes caught onto the small figure by the foot of the bed. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees with her head low. I walked over to the window and pull the curtains open, letting the evening sunrays shine in the dark room. 'Joo Hyun.. Do you want to talk about it? I'm a good listener you know...' I said, sitting down several steps away from her. 

'Thank You... Thank You Jongin.. For being there.. Thank You.. for not reporting this in campus.. Thank You for offering me to stay here.. Thank you..' I look towards her, to find her staring out of the window, admiring the beautiful orange skies. I swallowed my saliva when I saw the bruises over her hands and legs. I closed my eyes shut, ignoring the ache I feel deep down inside.

'I'm sorry, Joo Hyun.. For not being there earlier.. I should have been there.. I shouldnt had followed Tao to the cafeteria.. I should have just went to the auditorium straight after class.. I failed my own promise... ' I look down, unable to look into her puffy brown eyes and her tear streak face. 'What do you mean? Jongin?' Her voice, thick with curiousity, probing me to continue.

'It started a few months back, I chanced upon you playing the piano alone in the back room.. I dont know why, but I kept coming back just to listen you play, sitting in the corner, hidden away from you.. That day, I over heard your conversation with Soyou noona.. talking about the letters that you have been receiving.. It reminded me of my late noona.. Not wanting you to suffer the same fate as her, I made a promise to myself to protect you.. To keep you safe from harm.. Even just by hiding, at least I was there.. But again, this time I was too late.. I couldnt save my noona, and I couldnt save you.. I'm sorry..' A tear roll down my cheek as I tried to stiffle the sobs.

'Oh.. That was you.. I knew there was someone.. Thank You Jongin.. Please dont blame yourself.. No wonder he said that someone were always there to stop him... Dont blame yourself...' I look up, to find her staring at me. I nodded my head, and look out of the window. We sat in silence, both deep in our thoughts. I knew that was the best thing I could do for her, just by sitting with her in the room. 

 

A/N: I didnt know what happened.. I uploaded the story earlier on but the story got cut off.. -.-

Here's the completed one!

Please enjoy!

Read/comment/subscribe and upvote(optional)!!

Enjoy ur weekends!!

^^