Eleven!

My Beautiful Angel..

'That's all for today class.. Remember to submit your online assignment by end of the week..' A chorus of 'neh' resounded thru the lecture room. Everyone had scrambled to their feet, rushing off to the cafeteria. I looked around, trying to find Soyou and Min. I sigh, knowing that both of them had rushed off as usual. I slowly packed my bags and walked out off the classroom. I smiled to the other students as I made my way up to the auditorium. It has always been a habit of mine to play the piano during lunch hour. 

I pushed the heavy door open, letting myself in gently, knowing that there might be other students resting in the auditorium. I walk down the aisle towards the room backstage where the grand baby piano was. Humming to my favourite song as I walked slowly to the room. I've been feeling high and happy since last week, knowing that I finally had a dance partner and it didnt help that he was my crush. Kim Jongin, the first guy to ever caught my heart. Just thinking of the amount of skinship we gonna have is enough to make me blush beetroot.'Yah Seo Joo Hyun! Stop dreaming!' I shooked my head as I walked into the room. I frowned, feeling uneasy and uncomfortable as soon as I stepped into the room. Suddenly I felt a hand with a towel covering my mouth, pulling me out of the room. I tried to wriggle my self out of the person's grip but he was too strong for me. 

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get accustomed to the light headedness sensation I was feeling. I tried to rub my eyes and sit up when I realized that my hands were tied up behind my back. 'My pretty princess is awake... I'm sorry love.. I need to resort to using Chlorofoam.. It's difficult to get you alone nowadays.. There's always that troublesome loverboy boy around you..' I widened my eyes, staring up at the tall man standing by the door. 'What do you want from me?' I ask, my voice sounded brave different from what I was feeling deep inside. His face broke into a wide twisted smile as he walked closer towards me.

'What do I want from you? You have no idea.. How long I waited for this to happen.. Waiting to get you all alone.. Begging me to stop.. From the start of the school year, you've been teasing me.. Do you really think you can get away with it? Dont worry.. You will love it.. I'm sure you would want more..' He knelt infront of me as he my cheek slowly. 'Dont do anything you would regret.. Please...' I felt tears in my eyes as realization sank in, having an idea of what he was planning to do. 'If I dont, I'll regret more..' 

I closed my eyes tight as I felt his lips moving against my skin. His unwanted hands roaming freely on my body,tearing my dress apart. I tried to kick him away, trying my best to stop him to continue. 'Stop moving!' he cried out as his palm came in contact with my cheek. I would have the pain from the slap over and over again than having the pain of him tearing me apart. I stiffle a cry as I heard him moan out loudly. 'You not that good in bed huh... But I'm glad I'm your first.. I'll come and look for you for second round soon.. Wait for me, my pretty princess..' was the last thing I heard before darkness took over my vision again.

I opened my eyes,blinking slowly as I looked around me to find myself in a grand looking room. I quickly sat up, pulling my knees to my chest. 'Your awake.. Dont worry dear.. I'm Mrs Park.. Young Master had brought you home.. He gave me instructions to attend to your wound.. Please Ms.. Dont worry I wont hurt you..' A middle-aged woman standing at the foot of the bed said. Something bout Mrs Park reminds me of Umma, I rushed forward, hugging her tightly.

'Its unfair.. why me? Why me? I.. I didnt.. do anything.. to him.. Why me?!!!!' I hug her as I cried out. 'Shhhh... cry it out my dear.. we are here for you... but please calm down.. I need to treat your wounds...' her gentle voice soothing me down. She wipes my tears softly, bringing me back down on the bed.'Bear with me, my dear.. it might stinks abit.. ' I bite my inner cheek as she wipes the dry blood from my inner thigh. Feeling tired and sore, i drifted in and out of sleep.

'Just close your eyes, my dear.. Dont worry.. Your safe here..' I nodded my head weakly, closing my eyes as I tried to shut the pain and memories away.

'I have something to tell you,Oppa.. I'm no longer a .. I got .. I couldnt tell you what happened cause it took me 4 years to come to terms with it.. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier,Oppa.. please forgive me..' The girl was crying her heart out, begging for forgiveness from the unflinching guy. I clenched my fist, upset that the guy wasnt being sensitive to the fact that the girl was reliving her worst nightmare. 'You lied to me? For 3 whole years? What else you didnt tell me? You have a kid somewhere?!!' Her sobs was getting louder, I inched forward, my anger raging full mode on. She tugged the guy's hand just to be pushed aside roughly.

'Stop PRETENDING!! First time I heard this kind of story.. using same sad story to cover the fact that you lost it somewhere! I thought you were innocent Seo Joo Hyun!! Your the same like the rest! A ! A ! Forget that I asked you to marry me!! I wouldnt want to have someone tainted and used like you! Move!' The guy pushed the girl to the floor before walking away. What he said kept repeating in my head. Seo Joo Hyun. Seo Joo Hyun. Seo Joo Hyun. That was when I realized that it was me, myself, there on the ground, humiliated and crying.

'NOOOOO!!!' I sat up straight in the bed, the pain all forgotten. 'Ms Seo? What happen?' Mrs Park who was in the ensuite bathroom came out running, after hearing my cry. I shook my head, wiping my tears as I avoided her eyes.

'You can tell me.. I've been through this before.. I know what you are going through now... Its hard... but being around supportive family and friends help.. And opening up and talking to them is the first step to recovery... Dont blame yourself.. Here,dear.. Take this.. Its painkiller and the morning after pill... and I heard that your parents are overseas? Please stay here for the week or until your feeling better.. please..  You want me to call Soyou-ssi in dear?' I took the pills from her hand, slowly bringing it up to my mouth. 'Mrs Park.. Please call me Joo Hyun.. Yes please.. and Thank You, Mrs Park...' My voice sounded tired and weak. Mrs Park gave me a small smile before excusing herself out of the room.

'Hyunnie..' I looked up, smiling slightly to the shaking girl standing at the door. She came rushing in, giving me a tight hug. 'I'm.. sorrry.. Hyunnie-ah... For not.. accompanying you.. For not waiting.. for you.. please forgive me..' I willed myself to not break apart infront of Soyou. I patted her back and pulled away, faking a smile.

'Dont blame yourself.. Soyou-ah.. Its not your fault.. Its late.. You might want to got home and rest.. You can come again tomorrow.. Mrs Park wants me to stay here, till I feel better.. Dont worry about me.. Wipe your tears now neh?' My heart breaks seeing her cry that bad, but it hurts more hiding the pain from her. She nodded her head weakly, hugging me one more time before leaving the room. As soon as the door closes, the walls and the tears came crumbling down. 

 

A/N : Another chappie up!!

From Seohyun's POV!

Oh and to those who actually subscribe to my other SeoChen fic, I apologize for deleting the fic...cause I was really suffering from a writer's block not knowing how to continue and due to the fact that J wanted to concentrate fully on this SeoKai fic... pls accept my deepest and most sincere apologies!! 

Please give lots of love and support to this fic!! 

Afterall SeoKai FTW!!

 (Despite the fact that I'm crazy over Chen!)

Hehe!! 

Please enjoy/leave a feedback/subscribe & upvote if you want to!

^^