Twelve!

My Beautiful Angel..

'How is she today?' 

'Is she feeling better?'

'Did you talk to her yet?'

'Its getting bad is it? Thats why your not answering me?'

I rolled my eyes, glaring at the guy behind the wheel. I took a deep breathe in and counted to 10.' Zitao-ssi How am I suppose to answer when you kept bombarding me with all of these questions the minute I stepped into the car?!' I snapped as I gestured him to quickly start the car. I sighed softly hearing the muffled apology from Tao.

'I dont know what to do.. Yesterday she seems alright when I left her before dinner.. Then today before you came, something happen... I'm so lost... I wanted to help but I dont want to pressure her too much.. '  I rest my head back onto the headrest as I massage my temples slightly. I closed my eyes, recalling the look on her face when I saw her from the window. 

'I would be lost as well if I'm in your spot.. It would be easier if we knew who or we have any idea who send all the letters....' Tao muttered as he park the car in our usual spot. Sighing, I followed him out of the car, walking slowly towards the usual cafe.

'Good Morning, Jongin! Tao! The usual for you?' Xiumin hyung greeted us cheerfully as we walked into his cafe. I smiled and bowed at him as Tao rushed to the counter, pestering Xiumin hyung again. I was just observing the customers in the cafe when I saw someone knocking into someone at the entrance. That was when I remember banging into someone at the entrance of the auditorium. I rushed out of the cafe and ran straight to the security office, leaving Tao behind.

'Anyeonghaseyo! I'm here on behalf of a Professor Yoo. He send me here to check on the CCTV monitor infront of the auditorium.. Do you mind if I were to view the CCTV recording, ahjussi?' I smiled politely, offering a bottle of orange juice to the aging security guard sitted in the office. 'Ah.. Sure.. Come in, young man.. Wait here first..Which hour again?' He smiled as he load the video to the computer. 

'Its around yesterday lunch time, Ahjussi.. Thank You for your help..' He chuckled as he forward the video to the timing. 'Let me know if you need any help.. I'll be at the back there..'  He smiled as he walked to the back of the room. I settled infront of the computer, watching closely at every single person who walks by the area.

It was only 30mins later, when I saw her walking into the auditorium. I leaned closer to the computer, waiting for anyone to come into view. 'Young man, sit any closer you will want to go inside the computer... haha!' I glanced at the chuckling old man and leaned back. 'No, Ahjussi.. I'm just afraid that I would miss out anything important.. ' I replied,my eyes still glued on to the screen.

I was about to give up,  when I finally saw someone walking into the auditorium. He was the handyman that I bumped into. I rewind and paused the video, zooming into the screen, scrutunising the man closer.

I quickly glanced at the Ahjussi, my hands sneaking into my bag to grab my thumbdrive. When I saw Ahjussi was nodding off to.sleep, I straight away transfer the file over, my hands sweating bullets. I quickly removed the thumbdrive and pretended to pack my stuff. 'Ahjussi.. thank you for letting me view the CCTV.. I need to leave for class now.. please take.care...' I bowed politely as I rushed out of the room.

I took out my phone, scrolling down, reading thru all the messages. I quickly dialled Tao's number, getting him to call Soyou noona and meet up at the back of the campus. I knew that even thou she'll hate me for this, this was what I needed to do.

'Jongin-ah! What is wrong? Is something wrong with Hyunnie? I just received a short text from Tao saying that you needed to meet us..' I looked up to find Soyou noona rushing towards me. I stood up, gesturing her to take a seat at the bench.

'Take a seat first, noona.. Lets just wait for Tao before I start telling you guys about my plan... ' I pushed the bottle of water towards her, my eyes still on the laptop. 'Sorry Jongin! Noona! I lost my way!' We looked up to find a panting Tao,bending ober, clutching his stomach. 

'Take a seat, Tao-ah.. Noona.. Tao.. I found something in the CCTV recording..' I turned the laptop towards them, watching how their eyes focused on the suspicious guy. 'He looks familiar.. but... what are we going to do with this piece of video.. it doesnt really shows he's the culprit.. ' Soyou noona frowned as she tries to recall the guy in the video.

'I know its against her wishes.. but we need to report this, noona.. what if she recovers and he will be there a second time.. and what if something bad were to happen.. we need to put an end to this.. to stop this bastard from harming her again.. or anyone else.. I dont want her to end the same way as my noona.. please..' I quickly wiped off the tear that had rolled from my eye. 

'You know I'm thinking the same as you..' I felt Tao's hand clapping my shoulder. It means alot to have Tao's support. I looked up to find Soyou noona deep in thoughts. 'I cant give you my answer now.. I need time.. Can we go and visit her now?' She asked,  her face expressionless. The drive back to the house was a quiet one. Everyone lost in their thoughts, trying to find a solution for my dear angel.

'Noona,you can go to her room first.. We'll just be in the living room.. ' I said as she followed Mr Lee towards the guest room. I took a seat at the sofa, arranging my thoughts whe  Mrs Park came walking in with a tray or snacks. 

'Jongin, Tao, help yourself.. I'll be in the kitchen.. ' It seems odd how Mrs Park tried hiding her left hand behind her back. 'Mrs Park.. hows your hand? You got scalded by the hot porridge this morning?' I stood up and stride over to her, examining her injured hand. 

'Its okay, Jongin.. dont worry about me.. Its just a small wound.. ' Mrs Park patted my hand as she pulled her hand gently. 'Araso, but if its gets worse.. promise me you would go to the hospital?'. I gave her a look to show that I dead serious. She smiled brightly, nodding her head as she walked towards the kitchen. 

'Jongin!' I turnes to find Soyou noona walking towards me,tears in her eyes. 'Yes Noona?' I looked at her curiously as she swallowed her saliva and cleared . 

'Just do it.. I cant take it anymore.. but please dont make me regret this decision, Jongin-ah.. ' I nodded my head, as I exchange glances with Tao, knowing that one I start the plan,there's no turning back...

 

A/N : please read and enjoy!!

Feedback are welcome!

It took me so long to come up with this idea..  -.-

I'll try to update 1 more chapter tmr before I leave for my holiday!! 

Enjoy!! ^^