Thirteen!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin.. There are two officers outside.. looking for you.. Is there anything that I need to know of?' Mrs Park ask, worried as she barge into the living room. I glanced at the other two before walking towards Mrs Park. 'We three have decided to report this.. This is for her own safety.. And we have a lead to whom the sicko was.. I know, Mrs Park its against her wishes but.. this is for the best...' I said, looking at the closed door.'

I'm proud of you, Jongin.. in all of you.. Go.. Dont keep them waiting.. ' Mrs Park smile slightly as she pushes me out of the living room. 

'Anyeonghaseyo Officers.. I'm Kim Jongin.. Please, lets talk inside..' I greeted the two officers as I ushered them into the study room. 'Please take a seat, Officers.. Is tea fine with you?' I ask as they took a seat on the sofa.

'Please dont trouble yourself,Kim Jongin ssi.. I'm Officer Kris Wu and this is my partner, Officer Song Jihyo.. How can we be of assistance?' I nodded my head, as I sat opposite the two officers. Officer Kris, tall and handsome while Officer Song, petite and pretty.Both dont look like they belong in the force. I swallowed my saliva dryly as I noticed how both officers were observing and looking around the study room.  

'This happened yesterday.. My friend.. Something bad happened to her.. She refused to report this.. but we are afraid that it would happened again.. and I'm not letting that happened again.. She's alone in Seoul right now.. Her family are overseas.. So she's staying with me and my Head Maid,Mrs Park is taking care of her... Officers, I need your help.. Please..' I looked up to find both officers exchanging glances.

'What is your friend's name? Where is she staying? What are her parents doing?'  Officer Wu aske das he whipped out his notepad.

'She is Seo Joo Hyun.. A senior in Dongguk University.. Majoring in Medical... I dont really know her address and anything about her parents.. My friend, Soyou, she would know more about her.. She's in the other room..' 

'Araso.. May I go and see her now?' Officer Song asked as she stood up.

'Yes.. But please.. be gentle.. She doesnt know that we are reporting this...' I said as I gestured both officers out of the room to her room. 

'Dont worry.. I'll try to be tactful and gentle.. Kris.. You go and see what else you can get from the rest..' 

'Yes Sunbae.. Mr Kim, can I ask you more questions.. And I may need to interview your head maid as well... ' I nodded my head absent mindedly, still staring at the closed doors.

'Kim Jongin ssi?' I turned to find the tall officer looking, eyebrows raised.

'Sorry, Officer.. Come, this way please.. Oh and I have something to show you as well...' I lead him to the living room.

'Officer Wu.. This is Tao and Soyou.. Soyou noona will be able to answer your questions about Seo Joo Hyun's personal life in detail..' 

'Soyou ssi, may I ask you a few questions?' 

I nodded my head, taking a seat beside Tao, opening the video that I wanted Officer Wu to watch. I leaned back into the chair, eyes on the closed doors, my ears listening to the conversation between Soyou noona and Officer Wu.

'Soyou ssi.. Do you know her address and what is her parents doing overseas?' Officer Wu's voice, deep and serious.

'She's staying at Gangnam.. Her parents are Professors in Seoul General Hospital... Her father, Professor Seo In Hyuk is the head of General Surgery department and her mother, Professor Seo Ji Hyun is the head of the Orthopaedics department.. Both are in Japan now.. They are doing some research study there, in one of the hospital there.. I dont know for how long they are staying there...' 

'Does she have any other relatives in Korea?' I glanced over to Officer Wu who was busy writing down notes, his eyebrows all scrunched up. 

'No.. I dont think so..  most of her relatives are in the States..'

I felt sorry for the angel in the room, now knowing that she's all alone in Korea. It just made me more determined to find the jackass and get him behind bars.

'That should be all, Soyou-ssi.. Kim Jongin-ssi.. you have something for me?' I nodded my head and turned the laptop towards him.

I noticed how his eyebrows was raised when he saw the suspicious man entering the auditorium. 'Kim Jongin-ssi.. I need to bring this back to the station.. and I need to speak to your head maid please..' Officer Wu said as he took my thumbdrive away.

'Please give me a min, I'll look for her..' I nod my head curtly, walking out of the room to find Mrs Park. 

I let out a sigh of relief when I found her outside of the kitchen, adjusting the flowervase at the entrance of the kitchen.

'Mrs Park.. The officer needs to ask you a few questions..' 

'Oh.. give me a min, Jongin.. I'll just grab Ms Seo's clothes from yesterday.. I'm sure he would want those as well..' 

I walked back into the room, to find Officer Song and Officer Wu huddled in a corner discussing and Soyou noona no where to be found.

'Tao, what happen here?' I nudged the day dreaming Tao with my foot.

'I have no idea.. All I know was that pretty officer there said sunbae wanted to speak to Soyou noona.. Oh and Officer Wu informed her parents.. they are flying back to Seoul tonight..' I nodded my head and took a seat beside Tao.

'Young Master.. Officers, you asked for me?' I felt myself frowning when I heard Mrs Park calling me formally. 

'Oh.. you must be the head maid.. Mrs Park is it? Please tell us what injuries you found on the girl yesterday..' Officer Wu said.

'Yes sir.. she had bilateral abrasion on her inner thighs.. more like scratch marks.. her upper arms had abrasion as well with bruising.. her left wrist was badly swollen but after bandaging and massaging, the swelling had subsided.. there were bite marks on her chest.. that should be all.. Oh and in this bag is her clothes that she wore when it happened..' Mrs Park handed the bag over to Officer Song.

'That should be it.. Thank You Mrs Park and Kim Jongin ssi.. We'll head back to the station and start investigating as soon as possible.. Officer Wu had informed her parents and they would be coming here later.. We'll contact you if we find any new leads..' Officer Song said as she shook my hands. I gestured to Mrs Park to usher them out. I knew I had to talk to her, to explain why I did what I did.

I was about to knock when the door creak slightly, revealing a sobbing Soyou noona. 'Noona, what happened?' 

'She hates me.. Jongin-ah.. She refuse to talk or to listen to me..' Soyou noona cries out.

'Noona, stop crying.. I'll try to talk to her..' I patted her back. I turned towards the closed door and knocked before pushing it open.

Nothing change in the room, it was still dark and gloomy. I looked over to the bed, it was neatly made. 

'What are you doing here?You promised me.. to not tell anyone.. you broke your promise three times.. you told Soyou and your friend, then you told Mrs Park.. and now.. you reported this to the police?! How am I suppose to live now! It will be in my records! Now everyone will know that I was !' She was sitting in the same spot, on the floor, glaring at me.

'Please listen to me.. I have my reasons.. I dont want him to hurt you again.. Please Joo Hyun..' I pleaded as I inched forward towards her.

'No! Shut up! I dont want to hear you.. Get lost! Dont come near me again! Leave me alone!' She cried out, her hands covering her ears.

'Araso.. I'll go now.. but please know that I do all this because I want you safe.. I want my angel to be safe from harm because I love her.. ' I muttered as I walked out of the room, feeling dejected.

I knew that this would happen.. that she would hate me for reporting this.. but I knew that it was for the best.. Sorry my love, my angel.. my Seo Joo Hyun...

 

 

A/N : Yea! Another chapter up!!

I need ideas on who should be the culprit...I'm just afraid I would be bash if I were to choose wrongly.. hehe..

Kris has opened an Instagram account!! I'm like uber excited!! Cause its Kris Wu YiFan!! Hopefully he uploads pics religiously! Hahaha!!..

I guess I can upload 1 more chapter tmr.. will try my best!! 

Please read and enjoy!! Feedback are welcome!! Please subscribe of you havent done so.. oh and upvoting is optional.. but it would be nice.. hehehe

enjoy lovelies!!

^^