Twenty Fiveeeee!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Oppa? Give me a while, I'll just change to something more appropriate for dinner.. Make yourself comfortable,neh?' She called out as she rushed into the master bedroom. I walked towards the window, admiring the view. She was lucky Soyou noona's brother manage to find her an apartment at a good neighbourhood. Soyou noona helped alot in furnishing the entire apartment. 

I was lost in my own thoughts, still admiring the late afternoon view when I received a call from Manager Kim. Not wanting the call to destroy my happy mood, I reject the call. I took a seat on the comfortable sofa,  flipping throught the TV channels.  Not long after the first call from Manager Kim, I ignored another call, this time from Manager Do. 

'Oppa? Where are we going for dinner? Is semi formal okay?' I chuckle as I saw her head peeping out from her bedroom. 

'Angel, what ever you wear, even rags, you'll still be the only woman to take my breath away.. You can come in that seducing bathrobe if you want to, love...' I as I pulled her into her hug.

She look down on the white long bath robe she was wearing with a embarassed look on her face before running back to the bedroom. Laughing to myself, I returned back to the sofa. The red blinking light from my mobile caught my attention as I was watching the adverts. 

'3 Missed Calls from Manager Kim'

'3 Missed Calls from Manager Do'

'1 Missed Call from Secretary Lee'

I frowned at the name of Father's most trusted employee. I let out a sigh as I punched in Manager Kim's number. He didnt wait long to answer my call. 

'Is this something got to do with Hwejangnim?' I leaned back against the sofa, scrunching my eyes tightly. 

'Neh, Sajangnim..Secretary Lee called asking about the meeting with Ms Oh.. Hwejangnim is expecting a video meeting as soon as possible.. Sajangnim, I'm afraid you have to return back to the office.. ' 

I mentally cursed, as I heard Manager Kim's reply. I quickly hanged up and approach her bedroom door. I gave it a slight knock, waiting for her to open the door. 

'Oppa, please hold on.. I'm coming.. '

 I sigh, feeling more guilty as I heard the anticipation in her voice. She opened the door, her face made up, and her hair tied loosely to the side. She gave me a worried look, noticing my grumpy expression.

'Love, I'm sorry.. I need to rush back to the office.. there's a last min meeting that I need to attend to.. But seeing you all made up and pretty make me so upset...  ' 

Her expression soften as she heard the news. If she was disappointed by the news, she definitely didnt show it. She gave me a small smile as she took my hands and hold it tightly.

'Dont worry,Oppa.. I know its for work.. You should go.. I'll be right here waiting for you.. I'll cook something for us later.. I can just take another shower.. Cheer up, darling..' She leaned forward giving me a peck on the cheek and pushing me away slightly. I paused, staring at her face, trying to read her emotions. She pouted slightly before pushing me towards the door.

'Oppa.. Go.. Its not right to keep your employees waiting..' 

'Araso, love... Take care... Saranghae..' I gave her one quick hug before rushing down the elevator. I glanced down at my attire, thanking my lucky stars that I've decide to wear a light blue long sleeve shirt and black smart pants.I just have to wear the black coat and dark blue necktie I left behind in my office few days back. I started the engine and sped to the office.

'Manager Kim, Manager Do.. Please arrange the video meeting in 10mins time.. I'll be in the conference room shortly..' I barked as I stepped into the office. I went straight to my room, putting on the tie and the coat hurriedly. I walked into conference room to find Manager Do and Manager Kim waiting patiently. I took a gulp of the water and sat at the assigned chair.

'Sajangnim, Are you ready?' Manager Kim ask as he looks on worried.

'Yes, Lets get this done and over with..' I said, leaning forward, looking straight into the monitor. It took a few minutes to get connected to the other company. As soon as I saw Father on the screen, all three of us stood up, bowing politely to Father.

'Hwejangnim, How have you been?' I greeted Father as I sat back down. 

'Fine, Jongin.. Hows the company doing?' His face didnt show any signs of emotions.

'Everything good, Sir.. I've recently signed 50million contract deal with CJ group, of course with the help of Manager Kim and Manager Do.... We are arranging another meeting with MS Fashion... We also..' 

I stopped as I notice the change of Father's facial expression.

'About the MS Fashion.. I heard you didnt turn up?' He shot me a look, clearly unhappy with what he had heard.

'No, Sir.. We did turned up.. We waited for half an hour before I decided to leave.. It clearly shows that MS Fashion is not interested in doing business with us...' I glanced towards Manager Kim and Manager Do who was nodding thier head slightly.

'Are you telling me that the daughter of my long time business friend, Oh Tae Su is telling lies now?' 

'That's not what I'm saying, Sir.. I thought..' 

'Stop with your excuses, Jongin.. I'm disappointed in you, Jongin.. And the two of you, Kim Jongdae and Do Kyungsoo... I clearly told the two of you to guide him properly... I think I placed my trust at the wrong employees...' He stopped talking, staring straight at the two managers who were looking down on their feet.

'Father.. Its not their fault.. Its my fault and I should be reprimanded.. Not them.. They are merely listening to my orders.. Please give me a chance to make amendments..' 

'Tonight.. your going to ask Ms Oh out for dinner and ask for forgiveness.. You better dont disappoint me again, Jongin.. Kim Suho and Do Kyungsoo, I wont tolerate any mistake next time round... Araso?' 

'Yes Hwejangnim!' I replied, my head bowed slightly. I heard Father chuckling slightly before the screen went blank.

I glanced towards the two managers who were still havent regained their composure yet.

'Manager Do, Manager Kim.. I'm sorry for what Hwejangnim had said.. Dont worry.. Whatever happens I'll support you two.. ' I patted the two older men back.

'Sajangnim.. Please be careful...' Manager Kim said as Manager Do nodded his head, agreeing with Manager Kim.

'Dont worry.. Manager Kim, please make reservations at Four Seasons Hotel for tonight.. Manager Do please contact MS Fashion... I'll be in my room..' I walked out of the conference room, straight to my office. I laid down on the couch, sighing loudly, closing my eyes lightly.

'Beep!' I reached into my pocket, taking out my mobile, to read the new text message that I had just received.

'Oppa! Himnaeyo! ^^ I'll be waiting for you to come tonight!! Stay safe! Saranghae Oppa!' Subconciously, a wide smile spread on my face. Just seeing her name, makes me forget about my worries. I quickly typed a short reply before getting ready to meet the woman who had climbed up onto my hatelist.

 

A/N : I know, this chapter is just so y! 

haha!!

please read and enjoy!!

& please continue to support me!

p/s: I have a new fic out! Please give Betrayal and Forgiveness lots of love as well! 

peace out! ^^