Twenty Twooooooo!!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Noona, Whats the plan for today? Is it Disneyland today?' I ask as I took a sip of the coffee. We were having our lunch at the nearby eatery. It was our 2nd day in Japan, so far everything is going well, all thanks to Soyou noona's proper planning. 'Really? Disneyland? I've been wanting to go on all the rides! We should go Disneyland! Please tell me its Disneyland, Baobei-ah!!' Tao gave his infamous pout and aegyo making me feel like puking my lunch out.

'Ani! We are meeting Seohyunnie.. She's bringing us out on a day tour around Japan!! Sorry,love... Disneyland is this coming friday..' She said, trying her best to pacify Tao. My heart jump at her name. I wonder how she looks like after all this while. All kind of thoughts run through my mind as I look away from the couple infront of me teasing each other shamelessly. 

'Jongin? Jongin-ah?!' 

I tore my eyes away from the painting on the wall turning towards Tao. Both looking at me with a suspicious looks on their faces. 'What? Is there anything on my face?' I ask, innocently. Both shook their heads vigorously, not wanting to irritate me. 'Well if your done eating, let's go..We'll be late.. Kaja!' Noona said, standing up, pulling the still munching Tao up with her.

'Baobei-ah! I'm still eating!' Tao complained, his mouth busy chewing, sending food particles flying all over the place, a few landing on Soyou Noona's top.

'HUANG ZITAO!! Thats DISGUSTING!' Noona raised her voice, sending icy glares to Tao, leaving him behind.

'Serves you right, Tao-ah..' Chuckling, I quickly stood up and followed Soyou noona out of the eatery. 

The couple made up shortly after that. Soyou noona couldnt resist Tao's aegyo and end up forgetting about their childish fight. Sighing, I plug my earphones in, not wanting to listen to the couple and their cheesy conversation. We were standing at the entrance of Shibuya station, waiting for her. I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and letting myself immerse in the soulful voice of Michael Jackson. 

I was humming to 'Man in the Mirror' when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, surprised to find that my angel had arrived. Smiling brightly, standing infront of me, clad in a cute black piano inspired dress. Her hair still long,wavy and minimal makeup, she really look like an angel. I could literally my heart jumping in excitement, skipping a beat.  'Hello, Jongin.. How have you been? Its been ages isnt it?' Her voice still the same, melodious voice that I recalled.

'H-hello.. Joo Hyun.. I'm good.. Y-yes.. You l-look g-good.. Joo Hyun..' I greeted her back, noticing the tinge of blush appearing on her chubby cheeks.'Thank You, Jongin.. You too.. You still look as handsome as before..'  I felt heat warming my cheeks as I smiled shyly at her. We continue to stare at each other, both not wanting to look away first. 

'Ahem Ahem!' 

We turn towards the cheeky couple who innocently clearing their throats beside us. 'Not feeling well? Sore throat? Maybe you guys should stop kissing too much..' I teased, chuckling at the blushing couple.

'Haha!! Kaja! Lets go.. I'll bring you to the famous places here at Shibuya! Unnie! I miss you!' Joo hyun said, grinning widely as she grabbed Soyou noona's hand and pulled her forward.I fell in step with Tao trailing behind the two girls. 

'Yah.. You were obvious back then.. Chill bro..' Tao whispered, nudging me gently. 

'Whatever, Tao..' I mumbled, my eyes still glued on the angel giggling infront of me. 

The whole afternoon was spent on shopping, visiting the Cerulean Tower and she even brought us to the Bunkamura. Tao and Soyou noona had splurge on everything that catches their eye. I was more contented in taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and a few stolen shots of my angel. Now we were sitting in a secluded cosy restaurant wanting for our dinner to be served.

'Jongin-ah, Seohyun-ah.. Excuse us for a while.. We changed our mind.. We're going back to the boutique earlier on to buy that matching jacket.. Its at the entrance of the street right? We'll be back in a jiffy!!' Soyou noona said, smiling apologeticly.

'You guys can start first if the food is here..' Tao called out, chasing after Soyou noona.

I frowned, knowing that this was the couple's idea in making us talk to each other and to get rid of the awkward tension between us. I look over to Joo Hyun, she was having the same expression as me. 

'Jongin..'

'JooHyun..'

We exchange eye contact, before laughing awkwardly. I cleared my throat and signal for her to go first.

'Thanks Jongin.. How are you? What are you planning to do now? Are you still dancing? How's your fiancee, Sohee is it?' She ask, leaning forward.

'I doing well.. Now that I've graduated.. I'm taking over the family business after this 1 month holiday.. I would be taking over the Seoul company, my father and mother wanted to concentrate more on the China company.. Sohee is doing well, in New York.. With her husband and 2 year old son.. Oh and I'm still dancing.. But not professionally, just like a way for me to relieve stress..' I said, smiling sadly.

'Sorry about your failed engagement.. On a side note, Your such a great dancer.. But I believe that you would also be a good leader, Jongin-ah..'

'Thank You.. Enough about me.. How about you? Any wedding bells soon?' I teased, making her blush nervously.

'I'm moving back to Korea soon.. The same company that I'm teaching in now, is sending me to Korea to oversee the studio there... Wedding bells?? Haha.. I've never been attached, Jongin-ah..' The last sentence barely audible.

'Oh really? I would have guessed that some Japanese dude would have tackle you first..'

'No.. Someone had stolen my heart back home..  Because I'm still waiting for that someone to listen to what I have to say.. I've been keeping it in for 2 years now.. But I'm unsure whether he still feels the same about me..' Joohyun replied, seriously.

'Erm... Why dont you find out?'  I answered nervously, running my fingers thru my hair.

'I'm afraid.. Jongin-ah.. What if he rejects me? What if he refuses to listen to me again?' 

'He would be stupid.. I would be stupid to let you go twice.. No I would be crazy to let you go.. I'm in love with you, Joo Hyun-ah.. Everyday, never once I stop loving you.. Give me a chance will you?' I said, reaching forward, squeezing her hand gently.

'Jongin.. Everyday.. I think of you.. You stole my heart the very first day I laid eyes on you.. And its still with you to this very day..' She replied, smiling with tears in her eyes. 

'Opps.. Did we interrupt anything?' 

I quickly pulled my hand away, looking up to find both Tao and Soyou noona looking at us, smiling cheekily. 

'Ani.. Take a seat.. The food is cold now.. Lets eat!!' She said, still blushing slightly.

The not so subtle glances she send me over dinner and the constant blush she had everytime I talk to her.  Maybe, this time, everything will be better. Hopefully.

 

A/N: Yeah! 

Both made their feelings known!! 

Like finally!!

Please read & enjoy!

Comment and Subscribe!

Upvoting is optional!!

Woohooo!!

Peace y'alls!