Twenty One!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin...'

'Knock..Knock..!' A loud knock was heard from the window from her side.Both of us turn towards the intruder standing outside the car. He was the same guy who fetch her the other day. I felt my heart breaking into pieces. The doe eyed guy was smiling brightly,waiting for her to get out from the car. I watched how flustered she was, turning towards me with open.

'Erm.. Jongin.. He's..'

'Its okay,Joo Hyun.. I understand.. The more you explain, I would feel worse.. Just go.. At least I have made my feelings known to you.. Please take care of yourself.. I hope you lead a happy life with him..' I said, I heard my voice wavering at the end of my sentence.  I look right straight infront of me, knowing that if I were to turn and face her, I would breakdown.

'Jongin.. Please..'

'Please Joo hyun.. If you treasure me as your friend, please respect my wish...Please go.. Its getting late..I have morning class tomorrow.. And its not right to keep your boyfriend waiting like this..' I glance towards the handsome guy outside, giving him a slight nod. It took her a while to react to what I've said.

'If thats what you want.. Take good care of yourself,Jongin..' Her voice, soft breaking the silence.

I took one last look at her, giving her a small smile,nodding my head. Her teary eyes looking straight at me. I could sense that she was hesitating, she gave me a slight nod before climbing out of the car. I couldnt bring myself to look at the couple,I quickly fasten my seatbelt,started the engine and sped out of the hotel lobby.

 

 

Its been 2 weeks since I last confessed to her and I didnt realized that was the last day I would see her. She had flew back to Japan that very weekend, leaving without proper goodbyes to our friends. It got me thinking whether what happened the other day had anything to do with her cutting her holiday short. 

'Jongin? Ms Sohee is here to see you.. She's waiting in your room.. She doesnt look good,Jongin-ah..' Mrs Park's voice pulled me out from my thoughts. 

'Araso.. I'll be out in a min..' I called out, wearing back my white singlet. That's weird, Sohee would have called me first before coming straight to meet me at home. I quickly made my way out of the dance room and went into my bedroom.

'Sohee.. Why didnt you call me first?' I asked as soon as I stepped into the room. She was standing facing the window. 

'Oppa.. I cant do it anymore..' Her voice, thick with emotions. She turned around, her eyes red and puffy,looking like she's going to burst into tears anytime soon. She looks sick and pale.

'Sohee.. What's wrong?' I stride over to her side, pulling her into a hug.

'O-oppa... Mianhe.. I.. just found out.. That I'm p-pregnant..' I could feel my chest getting wet from her tears. 

'What? Who? When?' I asked shock, couldnt form a sentence.

'4 weeks ago.. Doojoon's.. I'm willing to give up my heritance.. Oppa.. I'm flying to New York later.. He's waiting for me there.. I'm sorry for putting you in trouble..' I pulled back, looking straight at her. I could sense that she had made up her mind and that there was nothing I could say to stop her.

'I'm shocked, Sohee-yah.. You should know better.. Haishhh.. When are you going to tell your parents? Is there anything you need help with?' 

'I know oppa... I'm sorry to disappoint you.. I wrote them a letter.. No oppa, You've helped me alot.. Just one thing I need you to do.. Dont stop chasing her.. I could feel that she has feelings for you.. Dont think too much.. Just follow your heart..' 

'What are you talking about Sohee?' I asked, surprised at the change of topic.

'Stop pretending that you dont understand, Oppa.. I'll miss you Oppa.. I have to go now.. Thank You for all that you've done for me.. I'll always remember you... I would have fall for you if my heart wasnt taken by someone else.. Your a good guy, Oppa.. I need to go now,Oppa... Take care..' She pull me into a tight embrace.

'Araso, Sohee.. Let me know when you've reach.. Take good care of yourself too..' I said as I walked her out to the porch, to the waiting car outside.

 

 

'Jongin!' I winced when I heard Father calling me in to his study room. I took a deep breathe in, pushing the door open slowly. I stepped into the room, walking to the desk. Mother was sitting at the couch at the side, sipping her vodka. 

'What's all this about? Do you know that she was with someone else?!' His voice resounded loudly.

'She told me that she had broken up with him.. I have no idea that they were meeting each other behind my back, Father..' I replied.

'They have humiliated us.. We are pulling out of the contract.. I wont do business with people who dont keep to their words!' His voice full of hatred.I kept quiet as I waited for him to continue. I glance over to Mother who was staring into space.

'And I've decided that you will head the company here in Seoul once you graduate.. I'll just concentrate on China's.. You better study hard, Jongin.. Leave now!'

'Yes Father..' I bowed my head slightly, walking out of the room fast.

 

 

'Jongin! Zitao! Congratulations! I'm so proud of the two of you!! Especially you, Jongin!! To be receiving Top Student award! Master and Mistress would be so proud of you!!' Mrs Park gushes out loudly as she pulled away from the hug. I smiled, thinking how she had been a great support throughout the 3 years spent in the campus. From the situation with her, to the brief engagement and finally, to the graduation day.

'Mrs Park.. Thank you so much.. For always being there for me.. It mean alot to me that your here with me.. Thank you, Mrs Park..' I said, smiling, blinking the happy tears away. 

'Oh stop it, Jongin.. Your making me cry.. I've been taking care of you since you were small.. Your like my son now.. And I wouldnt want to be anywhere today, other than here cheering you on.. and tomorrow your leaving for Japan.. I'll miss you,Jongin-ah!' She pull me into a tight hug again, patting my head gently. 

'Aigoo.. Mrs Park.. I'm just going for a holiday.. just a month away from me.. I'll be home in no time.. Kaja! Tao and Soyou noona is giving me the evil look.. I guess they are hungry! Let's go!' I linked her hand in mine, walking towards the car. Talking about Japan gives me mixed feelings. Knowing that Soyou noona will definitely would want to visit her. Its been 2 years plus, there's no other that catches my heart, cause my heart still beats for her. 

 

 

A/N: Finally an update!

Took me ages to update this chapter.. 

Please read & enjoy!!

I skipped a few years and now he's graduated!!!

Actually, I'm not quite satisfied with this chapter thou.. -_-

MajorWriter'sBlock! 

on a side note.. I'm happy that half of the EXO members are now on instagram!!! Wooohooo!! 

Waiting patiently for Kai and Chen to join in!! ^_^

 

 

Peace Y'alls!!