Twenty!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin!! Over here!' I looked over to the voice calling me. I searched through the crowded restaurant. Soyou noona had planned an impromtu dinner gathering to celebrate Seohyun's visit. Initially I had refused to attend, knowing that my presence would just make the situation awkward. Soyou noona had threatened me that she tell Joo Hyun how I felt if I didnt turn up. I had almost chicken out, refusing not to attend, but recalling her fierce glare and her threats made me change my mind. 

I waved and smile to the small group before making my way over. 'Finally your here..I almost thought your not gonna make it.. ' Soyou noona said as she leaned forward. I rolled my eyes at her, chuckling. 'I would be crazy if I didnt turn up Noona.. Its been ages since we last seat down and talk..' My eyes darting around the table. 

'She's not here yet..' Yuri noona laughs as I felt my cheeks burning, knowing that I got caught in the act. 'I dont know who your referring to, Noona..' I answered sheepishly, causing the table to erupt in loud laughter.

'Anyeong, Everyone! What is so funny?' Everyone turned to the lady standing behind of Tao. She looks gorgeous, in her white long dress that shows off her beautiful figure. The aura she was emitting reminds me of an angel. 'Oh.. Hyunnie! Your here.. last seat beside Jongin..! Yoona noona said as she pointed to the empty seat beside me. I quickly closed my mouth as I stood up and assist her in seating. 

'Thank you, Jongin-ssi..'

'Hyunnie! How have you been? You have no idea how boring it was being stuck with Tao and Jongin here..' Soyou noona said, making Tao pout with her words. 

'Soyou-ah, dont be mean to Tao and Jongin-ssi here.. I know you enjoy being in the company of two handsome young boys.. you must have the envy of all girls in campus! I'm fine, the university I enrolled to has Korean students who are on exchange program.. I'm actually here with them for holiday..' 

'Oh.. I heard your not taking medical anymore?' Yuri noona ask as she took a huge bite of her hamburger and fries. 

'No, I'm now in Performing Arts.. Unnie.. you shouldnt eat hamburger.. The fats can accumulate and eventually kill you.. Should eat healthy like how Jongin is..' I chuckled as I watch how everyone on the table shifted nervously when she lecture them. I mentally praised myself for ordering the grilled chicken with toasted couscous. 

'Its just for today! Hyunnie ah!!' Yuri noona huffed as she swallowed her food.

'I wouldnt know right, unnie..' She retort cheekily as she took a bite of her grilled salmon. 

'Everyone, we have a announcement to make..' Tao stood up as he glanced nervously at everyone at the table. 'We? Who?' I asked as I look at him suspiciously.

'Erm.. We are dating.. it's been a month now..' Tao announced as he took Soyou noona hand and squeezing it nervously. 'Well we've guessed it.. We are surprised you guys actually kept it a secret this long.. Anyways, congratulations you two! You look super cute together! 'Yoona noona said.

'Congrats noona, Tao-ah.. I'm happy for the two of you but how come I didnt realize anything?! I was with you guys almost everyday!' I ask, totally surprised. There was no signs that they were even dating. 

'Well.. I would have told you if you were not occupied with your fake relationship and problems... Omg! Me and my big mouth!' Soyou noona gasp as she clasped her hand on . I sigh as I took a sip of my drink. 

'Fake? You mean your relationship with Sohee is fake?!'

'I dont understand.. all this while your just acting?' 

'Jongin, I'm so sorry..'

'Noona,dont worry.. I trust you all.. I'm in an arranged marriage with Sohee.. all for the name of business..  its a long story.. Our parents kind of forced us to get married for their business to prosper.. Sohee had to leave her boyfriend back in New York in fear of the threats her parents were giving... We kind of agree to pretend that we are together.. I knew my parents would have people to spy on us so thats why we're even acting in campus.. right now I'm looking for ways to get out of the arrangement..' I explained, not wanting to look in her way.

'Oh my.. I didnt know that Sohee had all this problems.. I'm so sorry,Jongin-ah.. I feel so bad for thinking the worse of her.. you guys were so convincing..  ' Yuri noona said, remorse clearly on her face.

'Dont worry, Noona.. Sohee dont really care what people think of her.. she just want to return to her boyfriend as soon as possible.. she's like my dongsaeng, she really remind me of my own noona.. thats why I could act at ease with her.. Enough talk about me.. This dinner isnt about me!' I said,not liking the attention that I was receiving. The rest of the dinner went really well,  we talked, we joked, we laugh and we tease the new couple. 

 

'Jongin! Why dont you give Seohyun a ride back?' Yuri noona grin as we stood outside of the restaurant. 'Joo hyun, I'll send you back alright?' I asked her nervously.

'Neh.. Thanks, Jongin... Unnie? How about you two?' She asked, the giggling duo. 'Night is still young, Hyunnie.. we're going to the club...' Yoona noona replied,clapping her hands eagerly. 

'Take care of you two.. Enjoy dont get drunk..' Soyou noona said as she glanced worried for the two girls. 

'Dont worry about us.. We're meeting our friends at the club..' 

'Araso, noona.. we'll take our leave now.. Anyeong! Thank you for such a wonderful dinner..' I said, waiting for Seohyun to say her goodbyes.

'Anyeong, Hyunnie! Take good care of yourself! Jongin, drove safely!' Soyou noona said as she hug Joohyun tightly. Joo hyun took turns hugging Yuri noona and Yoona noona. She was sniffling as we walked to the carpark.

'Joo Hyun, here.. take this.. ' I said as I gave her my blue checkered handkerchief. The whole walk to the carpark was filled with her sniffling.  'T-thank you.. J-Jongin..' She wipes her tears gently. 

'No worries,Joo Hyun.. ' I gave her a slight smile,before starting the engine and driving out of the carpark.

'Jongin..I'm sorry...' 

I took a quick glance to my side, surprised at her sudden apology. 'Huh? What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong, Joo Hyun..'

'I'm sorry.. for assuming that you and Sohee are a real couple... for being so distant towards you.. for the way your parents are treating you.. for everything that I should have done but I didnt..' her voice wavering slightly.

'Dont worry about it, Joo Hyun.. I'm just glad that you have stopped using formalities with me.. ' I shot her a grateful smile as I turned into her hotel lobby. 

'Thank you, Jongin.. I'll cleaned the handkerchief before returning it to you.. ' She said as she removed her seatbelt,preparing to get out from the car.I took a huge breath, still torn between telling her and not to.

'Joo Hyun.. Please wait.. I have something I need to tell you.. If not, I'll regret this for all my life.. ' I said as I look straight at her face. 

'What is it, Jongin.. you know you can tell me everything..' 

'I've had this feeling eversince I laid eyes on you.. the need, the urge to keep you safe,to protect you..  this tickling warm feeling every time I see you.. Till today, it doesnt stop.. every time I think of, it hurts inside.. knowing that your far away from me.. and when it happens, I felt I had failed in my duties.. a piece of me died that day.. if I could just rewind time, I would do whatever it takes,to be there in time, to protect you.. Please wait for me.. I'll get out from this hellish engagement.. because I'm in love with you.. every single day, without fail, my heart beats for you, hoping that one day, we'll be together..' 

Her face, filled with shocked and surprised, her eyes wide and teary. , open slightly as she swallowed her saliva. 

'Jongin..'

 

 

A/N: Cliffhanger!! 

The truth is all out now!! 

Please read and enjoy!! 

Comment and subscribe y'alls!! 

Upvoting is optional!! 

Peace out! ^^