Nineteen!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Tao.. see you tomorrow! I'm meeting So Hee first before going for practice!! Say hello to Soyou Noona for me!' I said as I rushed out of the lecture room, not waiting for his reply. Its been a month since I found out that So Hee was my fiancee. She had changed overnight, from being irritatingly cocky to a totally different person. She had reminded me of Hyo noona and I was surprised how comfortable I could be when we were together, just teasing and joking around.We had agreed to put up an act infront of our parents and everyone in campus as we know they would definitely be spying on us. Everyone was shocked to see us being a couple the day suddenly. Especially after how indifferent I had been towards So Hee ever since she started schooling there.Yuri noona had refused to speak to me for at least 3 weeks. With the help from, Yoona noona, they were slowly starting to talk to both me and So Hee.

Soyou noona and Tao had threaten to beat me up if I didnt tell them the truth. Tao had saw thru the act and demanded to know the truth. To say they were pissed at our parents were an understatement. They had changed her impression of So Hee and treating her like one of their close friends now.

I walked towards the library entrance and glanced at my watch. So Hee was being late as usual. I sigh as I looked out of the window, trying to come up with a solution for both of us. So far I have come up with a few ideas, that includes both of us being disowned by our parents and giving up on the inheritance. I would have gone with that is only So Hee, not willing to give up hers just yet. 

'Oppa!Sorry I'm late!' I turned around to a smiling So Hee rushing towards me. 

'OOF!'

She had tripped over her own foot and came flying towards me, landing both of us on the ground. I groaned out loud as I felt my body hit the hard floor in a loud thud. I opened my eyes, looking up to Sohee looking down on me with an apologetic face.

'Mianhe Oppa! You know how clumsy I can be.. I'll buy you a drink to make it up to you!' She said as she smiles brightly.

'You should know better than to run next time.. Aish! How can you be such a good dancer but cant even walk or run properly? What a weird girl!' I rolled my eyes jokingly.

'Oppa!' She pouted as she slowly sat up and arrange her belongings that had went flying all over the place. I chuckled as I sat up rubbing my buttock. 

'Stop pouting! You look ugly!' I as I pulled her up beside me. She stick out her tongue at me and walked ahead leaving me behind.

'So Hee! I'm just joking!' I rushed over and took hold of her hand, still teasing her, making our way to the studio.

We were still joking around, laughing and tickling each other as we enter the studio. I was walking backwards and didnt realize that the studio was occupied.

'Jongin, your here!' I turned around, surprised to find Yuri noona,Yoona noona, Hangeng hyung and Lee Joon just sitting around. But what surprised me more was that my angel was with them. Sitting in between Yuri noona and Yoona noona, looking more prettier that I could recall. 

'Oppa.. Is she the one?' I heard So Hee whisper softly,tugging my hand. I nodded my head stiffly as I cleared my throat.

'Erm.. A-anyeong.. Joo Hyun-ah.. H-How have y-you been?' I mustered my courage, trying my best to stay focus on her. Her eyes wandered down to my hands, still holding on to So Hee's. I slowly removed my hand away from So Hee's. 

'I'm fine, Jongin-ssi.. Its been too long..' She gave me a slight smile as she look away from me, eyes flitted a moment on So Hee. Its weird how painful it was when she called me formally.

'Anyeonghaseyo.. You must be Seo Joo Hyun sunbae.. I'm So Hee.. Jongin's..' So Hee's voice trailed off, I could feel all eyes on me. I shut my eyes tightly for a moment and took a deep breath.

'Jongin's new dance partner... I heard a lot about you sunbae..' I opened my eyes wide, surprised at So Hee's sentence.

'I hope its all good stories... I never know with this unnies and oppas here... Anyway, is it alright if I were to watch you all practice? I kind of miss watching you all dance.. Is it ok, oppa?' She asked Hangeng oppa.

'Sure Seohyun.. Guys! Come lets show Seohyun here what we've been up to! Jongin,So Hee.. You guys should faster change and join us!' Hangeng oppa call out as he stood up.

'Neh, Hyung..' 

'Araso, Oppa..'

I slowly made my way to the changing room, my mind still in a dazed, trying to register that's she here. A part of me was thankful that So Hee didnt blurted out the truth as I wanted to confess and to let her know the truth first.

'Oppa! Hurry! Your taking too long!' I heard So Hee's voice from the other side of the door.

'Araso!' I quickly peeled my clothes off, and putting on my training tights and wife beater. I walked out of the changing room, to find So Hee clad in her sports bra and shorts, standing at the side waiting for me. I frowned at her choice of practice attire. She's the only female dancer that doesnt wear proper tutus to practice.

'I thought I would wait for you before going back in.. Oppa.. How are you?' She ask, concern evident in her eyes.

'I'm fine.. Thanks for not telling the truth..' I replied, squeezing her arm slightly.

'That's the least I could do, Oppa.. I dont want you to end up hurt and get separated like how both me and Doo Joon oppa..' I look towards her, her eyes all teary.

'Dont cry now, So Hee.. I promise you right? Everything will be alright.. You will be back with him.. Have some faith in me..' I pulled her towards me, giving her a hug, feeling sorry for her. I know its hard for So Hee when ever she brings up her boyfriend. 

'Thank You, Oppa.. Your the best cheesiest fiance, anyone could ask for.. ' She pulled away, rolling her eyes. I pinched her cheeks and looked away. There she was, standing a few stops away from us. Her face surprised, hands clenching hard on to her ballerina tutu. I heard So Hee's sharp intake of breath as she realized that she could have heard everything and misunderstood.

'Omo! I'm sorry! I didnt mean to walk in or hear any of your conversation.. Yuri unnie just wanted me to join in.. Please excuse me..' She quickly walked past us and went into the changing room. 

'Oppa..'

'Dont even say anything.. Lets just go, So Hee.. And how many times must I tell you to wear something decent or appropriate??' I sigh, pulling her towards the studio.

The practice that day was awkward, too awkward till Hangeng hyung had to call it off. So Hee had run off earlier, as she needs to be in her company for some urgent meeting her father had called for last minute. I was about to leave when I bumped into her, getting ready to leave as well.

'Joo Hyun.. Where is your hotel? I could send you back..' 

'Oh.. Jongin-ssi.. Its alright.. A friend of mine is fetching me..' She replied, eyes on her mobile.

'Ouh. If thats the case, I'll leave first then.. Take care Joo Hyun.. Dont forget to contact Soyou noona.. She misses you alot...' I replied, before walking away towards the carpark. 

I knew that instance she had misunderstood my relationship with So Hee. Sighing, I climbed into my car, blasting the aircon as I rest my head on the head rest. So much happened within a short period of time that my mind was all jumbled up. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud deafening sound of a sports bike that had just entered the carpark. I look over at the biker that was waiting at the entrance. A nagging feeling in me told me to wait and see who he was waiting for.

I was about to give up and drive off after 5 mins when I saw her walking towards the biker. Her face smiling brightly as she greet the biker enthusiastically. I watch her climb onto the bike, her eyes full of excitement, hugging the body of the biker tightly as he ride off. My eyes following the bike. Unconsciously, I had been bitting my lips too hard that it bled.

'It seems you had found someone who could make you happy... I'll just settled to being contented that your happy..' I blink my tears away as I started the engine, driving back home.

 

A/N: And so they have met each other!!

Assumptions and Misunderstandings everywhere...

Why is life so complicated sometimes?? Hahahaha...

Anyway.. 

Read and enjoy!!

Leave a feedback/Subscribe yeah!! (will make me super happy!! Lolx)

Upvoting is optional! 

Peace out! ^^