Six!

My Beautiful Angel..

'So I expect all of you to be at least active in a club or group because this might be included in your final grading... Once decided which club or groups your joining, please email me, stating your name, which year your from and which club your joining.. See you all tomorrow! Revise on the notes given today!' I stared at the retreating back of Professor Yoo as he walked out of the lecture room.

I sigh, leaning my head against the table, ignoring Tao boasting about how the Martial Arts club recruited him without thinking much. 'You should have seen their faces when I did the triple kick and when I used the nunchucks! Priceless!! So what are you joining? Is there any dancing class or anything? You could just dance your way into any dance clubs or even theatre group! They would be insane if they dont recruit you!!' I yawn as he continue talking happily, earning looks from the neighbouring students.

'Tao-ssi.. Are you interested in being our muse for this month campus cover? Its just that you always look so well dressed.. We would love to interview you..' I raised my head slightly, watching the flabbergasted primadonna got surrounded by 3 girls. I chuckle softly seeing how Tao change from being talkative to being 'Tao Cool' in minutes. I lowered my head down slowly again, the image of Seo Joo Hyun playing the piano replaying in my mind.

'Hey.. I heard Seo Joo Hyun sunbae.. The angel is in the theatre club! Oh and also the ballet or jazz thingy... Obviously there's no way I'm wearing tights prancing doing ballet!! I'm so trying theatre dude! Thats the only way I can talk to her!! Call?' I raised my head so fast that I could literally hear my cervical bone creaking hard. I looked over to the group of boys talking about my angel, clenching my fist when one of them did a humping motion.

'Yah.. Jongin.. are you okay? Why are you staring at them so hard?' Tao ask, shaking me slightly. I sigh and shook my head, taking out the handbook that was hiding in my bag. I flipped to the Clubs/Groups page and found the Ballet/Jazz club dance room location. I made a mental note to visit the dance room later. 

 

I walk slowly to the room at the end of the hallway, listening to the Swan Lake piece coming from the room. I push the door slightly, trying my best not to interrupt the group of students dancing, lost in their movements. I watched, intrigued by the strong and powerful moves by the 2 guys and the soft and delicate moves by the 3 girls, especially the one in black tutu.

As soon as the song ends, I stood up and started clapping, still fascinated by their talent. 'Aish! Pabo-yah Jongin!' I muttered as soon as all 5 heads turn towards me, the intruder. I bowed sheepishly as I walked towards the centre of the room, rubbing my head shyly.

'Anyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenims.. That was a wonderful piece! I'm so honored to be watching sunbaenims dancing powerfully! And please forgive me for rudely interrupting your practice..' I bowed continuously. I widened my eyes when I finally saw my angel, in the black tutu. She was smiling graciously, hiding behind the other 2 ballerinas.

'Its okay.. I'm Hangeng.. This is Lee Joon.. She's Yuri, thats Yoona.. and she's Joo Hyun.. Thank you for your compliments.. Are you a dancer as well?' The fierce foreign looking guy asks as he offered a handshake. 

'My name is Kim Jongin.. I'm a freshman in Business Management.. Not really a dancer.. Its just that I like dancing.. I like ballet and jazz the most... and I thought of joining the ballet club....' I murmured softly, still embarassed by all the stares that I was getting from the sunbaenims.

'I thought so.. You have the body of a danseur... We would love to have new members.. After all our Hyunnie doesnt have a dancing partner!' The brunette named Yuri said as she circle around me, her hands clapping in glee. 

'Do you want to audition now? I can loan you my tights if you want to.. I run out of tops thou.. If you dont mind.. ' The shaggy haired Lee Joon said as he gave me his eye smile. This guy really looks like a small boy with abs. 

'If you insist,sunbaenims.. I'll just go and change first..' I bowed as I thankfully took the black tights from Lee Joon and went into the changing room, without making eye contact with my angel. I could feel her brown orbs on me, following my every moves. I shook my head, peeling my top and jeans off and slipping into the tights. I take one final look, thankful that my abs look acceptable. 

'Finally your out! Took you long enough! Which song do you want to audition in?' The doe-eyed girl ask as she took a seat beside Yuri and my angel. I glanced towards Seo Joo Hyun, I realized she was blushing cutely as she did her stretching.'Ermm... Sunbae is it okay if I use my own track?' I said, handing my handphone over to Hangeng Sunbae. 

I breathe in and out slowly,listening to the slow intro. I closed my eyes, lettting myself into the mood, afterall this was one of the pieces that I had prepare in case I have the opportunity to audition to be a professional dancer. I danced, imagining Hyo noona, standing proudly behind the curtains supporting me as I danced across the room. 

I looked up from my kneeling position when I heard applause and cheers from the sunbaenims. I panted heavily, trying to catch my breath. 'Kim Jongin-ssi.. That was perfect! Your joking when you said your not really a dancer! That was something I would always watch from a ballet performance! Daebak!' Yuri sunbae said as she clapped her hands enthusiastically.

'Thank you sunbae, for your kind words.. Its just that my passion is in dancing.. I always try to dance during my free time.. ' I wipe my sweat as I slowly regain my breathing.

'Jongin-ssi.. please have a sip of water.. and you can use my towel.. Its still clean.. I havent use it yet..' A small voice interupted my thinking, offering me a bottle of water and a white face towel. I shook my head, refusing the towel, embarassed that she had offered. 'Please.. I insist.. Jongin-ssi...' She said as she press the towel into my palms, her soft hands holding my hands.  

'Ermm.. Thank You, Joo Hyun Sunbae.. I'll wash it and return back to you immediately..' I said, both of us blushing when we realize that our hands were still in contact. 'Hyunnie.. Come and join us for awhile.. Jongin-ssi.. Please rest first.. We'll be back shortly..' Hangeng sunbae said as he gave me a slight smile, gesturing to my angel to follow him out.

'Neh, sunbae..' I watch as my angel daintily walked out of the room. I wiped my face with the towel, taking in the floral feminine scent of the towel, a smile creeping on my face. 'Aish.. Stop being a creep, Jongin-ah!' I murmured as I took a sip of the cool drink. It was at least 5 mins after that, when the 5 of them came back in.

'After discussing with the members, Jongin-ssi, we have decided... We would want you to join us.. And your partner will be Seo Joo Hyun..' Hangeng said as he patted my back, smiling happily. I looked up to find, my angel smiling sheepishly at me. 

'Thank You Sunbaenims for giving me the opportunity.. I'll work hard.. Thank You!' I bowed as I thanked them again and again. 'Araso, Jongin-ssi.. Can we use banmal with you? Just call us Noona and Hyung.. Hyunnie must be around your age since she skipped a grade.. right Hyunnie?' Yoona sunbae said, poking my angel's cheek.

'Neh, Unnie.. Jongin-ssi.. You can call me by name, Joo Hyun or Seo Hyun.. I'm 19 this year.. I skipped a grade in High school thats why I'm in Year 2..' My heart did a flip when I heard that I was the same age as my angel. The rest of the day was spent getting to know each other, laughing and just sharing our dance experience.

I got home, whistling happily, excited that I had crossed over the barrier in getting to know my angel and that I'm one step closer in protecting her. Seo Joo Hyun, the reason that the ice walls I've built is slowly melting. Seo Joo Hyun, my angel.

 

A/N: I'm unsure how the school system in Korea works... so I'm just using my imagination.. Haha.. 

Please read and enjoy!

Do feedback and subscribe! Upvoting is a bonus!

Enjoy your weekends peeps!!

^^

p/s this is the link to the performance.. just imagine that its Kai who is dancing.. Or u guys can just ogle at the handsome dancer.. *drooooooooolsssssss....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYuBLv73jFA