Twenty Fourrrrrrrrr!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Araso, Oppa.. I cant wait to see you tonight.. 4 weeks away from you is too long..'

'Me too.. Angel.. Me too.. I miss you so much..' I whisper to the phone, grinning to myself as I swivelled around in my chair, facing the wonderful city view. Its been more than a month since I left Japan, it was hard leaving her behind but the thought that she's returning back to Korea was what pushes me to work hard.

I've officially took over the reigns from Father. I was slightly intimidated to be heading the huge company all by myself, what with all the employees are all older than me.  Father had left his two best employees to assist me in heading the company. Manager Kim and Manager Do has been helping me alot, in getting to know the employees and learning the ropes fast. 

'Oppa..'

'Angel, give me a min yeah..'

I interrupted her when I heard a rapt knock on my office door. 'Come In..' I called out, I adjusted my tie, sitting up straight.The door open revealing a serious Manager Do. 

'Good Morning, Sajangnim.. There's slight changes.. The meeting with Ms Oh the CEO from MS Fashion has been push forward.. She requested for a lunch meeting instead at Royal Hotel, Empress Palace... And your schedule is clear for the rest of the day, Sajangnim...' He said curtly, maintaining his calm composure. I scrunched my eyebrows together, Ms Oh has been changing the meeting time since last week. I let out a long sigh..'Alright.. Thank you, Manager Do.. Both you and Manager Kim accompanying me?' 

'Yes Sajangnim.. We'll be leaving in 30mins, Sir..' He bowed politely before leaving the room.

'Angel.. I'm sorry to keep you waiting..' 

'Oppa.. dont worry.. its okay.. I need to go to the airport soon.. I'll see you tonight, Oppa.. please take care.. Saranghaeyo..' The last word was barely a whisper. 

'Araso, Angel.. Nado Saranghae.. Have a safe flight, love..' I heard her giggle softly before the line went dead. 

I shrug into my grey coat, adjusted my hair and went out of the office. Manager Do and Manager Kim quickly got on to their feet as soon as they saw me coming out of my office. 'Manager Do, Manager Kim.. Lets go now.. I want to avoid traffic.. Dont forget to bring all the paperwork..' 

'Yes, Sajangnim.. Please excuse me, I'll get the car ready..' Manager Kim excuses himself as he rushes over to his desk to call the driver.

'Sajangnim, Everything is ready..' Manager Do said as he stood quietly behind me. I nodded my head and walked towards the elevator.

'Manager Do, Is there anything that I need to prepare myself for?' I asked, turning towards the stoic faced Manager standing behind me. 

'The MS Fashion CEO is well known to be direct lady who is not afraid in letting her opinions and feelings known.. But other than that I dont really know, Sajangnim.. Why the sudden question?' He replied as we walked into the elevator. I could feel both Manager Do and Manager Kim exchanging nervous glances as they waiting for my reply.

'Oh nothing, Manager Do.. ' Truth to be told, I was quite uneasy to be meeting Ms Oh. There's just this uneasy feeling that I couldnt get rid off. 

 

'Sajangnim.. We are here..' Manager Kim's voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I climbed out of the car, walking towards the famous Empress Palace. We were ushered to the private dining room at the very end of the restaurant. 

 'Anyonghasaeyo Mr Kim.. I'm Ms Oh's assistant,  Go Ji Min.. She will be here shortly, Sir.. Ms Oh has taken the liberty in ordering the restaurant specialty.. Please take a seat.. ' The pint sized assistant said. I nodded curtly before taking a seat. 

30 mins passed and there was still no sign of Ms Oh. My patience was running on a thin line by now. I let out a long sigh, glance at my watch.

'Ms Go, please tell your CEO that waiting for more than 20mins is not acceptable... Please arrange a new appointment with one of managers..' I said, as I stood up, leaving the room.

'Sajangnim, Do you want one of us to stay behind first?' Manager Kim asked as he hurriedly catch up with me.

'No.. Its one thing to keep changing the date and the other to come late.. Its unethical.. Father would have agreed with me.. Anyway, its their loss.. I have nothing to worry... Anyway, I'm going home now.. I've nothing in the afternoon right?' I said, getting into the car. 

'Yes, Sajangnim..' 

 

'Oh, Young Master! Your home early today.. have you had your lunch yet? Shall I prepare lunch for you?' I was greeted by a flustered Mrs Park on the porch.

'Mrs Park, what did I say about calling me Young Master when they are not around? Not yet, Mrs Park.. But its okay.. I'll eat with my angel..' I said as I walked into the house. 

'No, that wont do.. I'll prepare kimbap for you first.. Its not good to skip lunch.. Give me 15mins.. Araso?' She said, as she rushed into the kitchen, not waiting for my answer.

I shook my head, climbing up the stairs into my room. I scanned through my clothes, preparing myself to surprise her at the airport later. I took a quick bath, and went down to the dining room. I grabbed the kimbap, biting onto the roll as I walked out to the front door.

'Mrs Park.. I'm leaving now..' 

'Araso! Send my regards to Joohyun, neh?' 

I nodded my head at the smiling Mrs Park. I could sense the butterflies flying around in my stomach at the mention of her name. I just couldnt wait to have her in my arms, once again. I started the engine, driving out of the driveway and to the airport.

 

I looked up at the monitor, searching for her flight. Lucky for me, the flight had just landed. I stood right outside of the gate, with a huge bouquet of her favourite flowers, holding up a sign that says 'SEO JOO HYUN, I MISS YOU!' It was a last min decision to have a sign up. I knew that she would be embarassed by it.

Not long after that, I saw her walking out in an oversized camo jacket,black skinny jeans and oversized shades. Its amazing how she could wear something simple and look like a hallyu superstar. I lifted up the signage high up, hiding my face behind it.

'Oppa, is that you?' 

'Surprise!!!' I grinned cheekily as I pulled her into my arms. It feels so good to have her finally in my arms.

'Baby, I miss you so much! I'm so happy that your here now.. Really! I wont let you out of my sight..' I said, kissing her on her crown.

'Oppa..' I pulled away from the hug, smiling as I saw how red she, knowing that she was embarassed by the signage and the public display of affection. 

'Really, Joo Hyun-ah.. being away from you this past 1 month has made me realized that I love you so much.. Come lets go, before you turn into a lobster..' I teased as I poke her cheek. It was my kind of happiness that no amount of money can buy, being with my angel.... All my life, I've heard people telling me that 'The greatest feeling in the world is being loved back by the person you love..' And right now I feel like the most powerful man in the world, just with her by my side.... Nothing could ever change that.. 

 

 

A/N : 

I dont really feel like updating ever since the news of Kris leaving EXO surfaced... Its so sad how there are rumors going around bout Kris and EXO.. For now I'll just wait for the official report cause by believing the rumors, it wont help the situation... 

#StayStrongEXO

#WeMissYouKris

Please read & enjoy..