Three!

My Beautiful Angel..

 'Noona?' I rubbed my eyes gently, not believing my eyes,not believing that the grinning petite blond girl was standing infront of me. 'Jongin-ah.. Is that how you greet your own noona after making her wait for 2 hours?' She pouted as she placed her hands on her small waist. I shook my head a few times, looking around me before landing to Hyo noona again. 

'Impossible, noona.. your dead!' I looked around my surroundings, we were at our old high school dance room, the last place she was seen alive. 'Yah! How could you curse me!!' I winced as her knuckles came into contact with my forehead. I stared at her, looking at her from top to toe. She was wearing that black sports bra and her favourite green dancing pants showing off her impressive figure. The same clothes she was wearing when it happen.

'Noona, I miss you.. I'll never leave you alone! I wont make you wait anymore!!' I rushed forward as I pulled her into a tight hug,carrying her as I twirl her small frame around. 'Yah!Jashik! You just saw me this morning! Put me down!' She laugh happily as I slowly placed her on the ground.

'Enough playing! Come lets see whether you have been practising hard or not!' Hyo noona called out seriously as she push the button.I quickly straighten my body when I heard the change in her voice. Hyo noona can be childish and fun but when it comes to dancing, she take things seriously.  The familiar music played, I started out the routine that she taught me, the one that I painstakingly memorize. She tapped her foot, analyzing my every move. I pushes my every energy to each moves when her phone started ringing. She signal me to stop and to take a breather. She switched off the player as she walked over to the ringing phone, widening her eyes. 'Jongin shhh.. Its Father..' 

'Yoboseyo? Yes Father? Jongin? Ah.. Araso Father.. When I see him, I'll let him know...' Hyo noona roll her eyes as she snap her phone shut. 'Noona, Waeyo?' I asked, sitting beside her on the floor.

'Father.. needs you to go to his office now.. You better wash up before he suspect you've been practising.. Go now..' Hyo noona said as she shooed me away with her hands. I shook my head, swearing in my head that I wont leave her behind, again. 

'Jongin.. Stop being stubborn.. Do you want Father to beat you up? or to confiscate your things? Go now or I'll get really angry!' Hyo noona raise her voice as she kicked my leg roughly. I sigh, standing up, pulling her up beside me.'Araso.. I'll go.. but noona you must follow me.. '

She guffaws loudly as she pushes me away. ' Stop it, Jongin.. Just go.. I'll lock the door.. I wont open it.. Promise!' She said after she calm herself down. 'No noona.. He'll come.. he'll come and do bad things to you.. I dont want to lose you.. Noona.. please listen to me.. Jebal..' I went down on my knees, tears in my eyes as I beg her not to chase me away. 

Jongin what happen to you today?' She said as she pulled me into a hug. 'No noona.. He'll come.. He'll take you away..Noona? Noona!' 

'NOONA!!' 

I jolted up from bed, sighing when I realized it was just another nightmare, ending the same way. It had happen 4 years back and I'm still haunted by the image of my dead sister,lying half in the changing room of the dance practice.  I wipe my forehead sweat as I walked out of bed, making my way to the kitchen to grab a drink. I took a glance at the grandfather clock outside my room. It was almost 4 am in the morning.

'Another nightmare?' I turned around, surprised to find Mrs Park in her pyjamas, standing at the kitchen door. 'I'll make you some warm milk.. That always help you..' She said as she started taking out the cold milk from the fridge.

'Why arent you sleeping yet, Mrs Park?' I ask as I took a seat at the high chair, watching her move effortlessly in the kitchen. 'I just cant sleep.. And I heard your scream.. Your noona again is it?' Mrs Park said as she pours the milk in a mug. I nod my head slightly as I blew gently on the drink.

'Stop blaming yourself,Jongin-ah.. You wouldnt be able to stop him even if your there.. His twice.....' 

'Thank you for the milk, Mrs Park.. I'll continue in my room.. Please go and rest.. I'm sorry I interupted your sleep...' I stood up, walking back to my room, not wanting to hear about the incident that changed me fully. I took a seat at the edge of the bed, staring at the huge jigsaw puzzle on the wall. We had took 3 weeks to complete the jigsaw puzzle. It was a huge puzzle of our family potrait, one of the rare moments when our parents werent busy with their work. I laid back, closing my eyes, letting the sleepiness and weariness take over me.

'Mr Kim.. Its 7am now.. Please wake up.. you'll be late for school..' Mrs Park gentle knocks arouses me from my deep slumber. I opened my eyes, stretch my arms above my head. 'Thank you Mrs Park.. I'm up now..' I grunted out as I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I washed up and got ready for school, skipping breakfast and rushing out of the house to avoid Mrs Park. I felt bad for treating her that way earlier on.

I got into Mrs Park small red hatchback car, an quickly send a short text to Tao, telling him to meet straight at the campus. I sigh, knowing that he'll have a few of chosen colorful words for me later on.

It was still quite early with few students just hanging round at the open carpark. I drove slowly into the carpark, happy that no one was paying attention to me or to the small red car. I snickered to myself as I walk to the water cooler grabbing a drink before taking a seat at the bench, waiting for Tao to reach.

Slowly, the campus began to filled with students, rushing for the 8am lecture. I was texting Tao asking his whereabouts when a melodious laugh caught my ear. I looked up to find the angel, in a pale blue knee length dress walking with 2 other friends, walking towards where the bench I was sitting. I cleared my throat and stood up abruptly, giving them quite the shock.

'An..yeong..ha..seyo..Sun..Sunbaenim..' I mentally slapped myself for stuttering like an idiot infront of her. I look up to find her unnies giggling behind her and she had a frown on her face. 'Unnie-deul,jebal.. Stop giggling.. That's very mean of you guys.. Mianheyo Hoobae.. They tend to be insensitive sometimes.. I'll see you around in the campus..' I felt my last breathe taken away when she flashes the bright smile. She walked away, caught in a serious discussion with her unnie, leaving me standing and staring after her.

I stood there, still staring at the empty space, cant believe that I had exchange a few words with her. 'Yah! What are you staring at?! And close your mouth!! A fly just went in!!' Tao said grumpily as he walked into the campus,leaving me to follow his foot steps, still high from being the receiver of the bright smile.

 

A/N : Kyaaaaaa!!!!

Thanks for all the support!!!

Love all my subs!!

^^