Eight!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin-ah! Are you okay! Why do you look so pale?! Did something happen to you?!' I turned towards Tao who was rushing over, worry written all over his face. I shooked my head as another wave of nausea hits me. Images of her, huddled at a corner, sobbing and how similiar it was to Hyoyeon noona makes me sick to the core. I rushed over to the garbage bin, and started dry heaving. I could feel my legs, growing weak and my palm started sweating.

'Jongin-ah!' Tao called out as he patted my back, trying to soothe as I continue to retch into the bin. I shooked my head as I push his hands away. 'Hoobae.. Dont be stubborn! Let us help you!' I felt another pair of hands holding on to me. I turned around, looking up to find her friend, Soyou looking at me worriedly.

'Soyou Sunbaenim... I need your help.. She needs your help... But only you.. not your.. other friend please...' I panted out as I tried to stand up on my own. I watch how she widens her eyes, surprised that I know her name.'How do you know my name? Where is she now? Why only me? I dont trust you.. ' Soyou said suspiciously as she stared at me, folding her arms. 

'Please... Just trust me.. She needs your help.. I cant.. please...' I pleaded, feeling my tears roll down my cheeks. 'Woman! Just say yes! Whatever it is, just follow him first.. Its not just the 2 of you.. Obviously, I'll be around, he needs support to walk!' Tao exclaimed, supporting me, irritated that Soyou was being doubtful towards me. Soyou glares at Tao before nodding her head nervously. She turned around, gesturing to her friend,Min that she would be fine.

'Thank you Sunbaenim... Hurry.. she needs our help...' I walked up the stairs slowly with the help from Soyou and Tao. I swallowed hard as soon as we reached the auditorium door. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?' Tao mutters as he pushed the heavy door open.'Hurry.. please.. she needs you..' I urged Soyou to walk faster as we reached the stage. 

As soon as we reached the backstage, I handed the clothes to Soyou, pointed to the handicapped toilet at the end. Soyou looks curiously at the clothes. I watched her face turn pale as realization hits her. She runs to the handicapped toiled, knocking on the door frantically calling out her name. I collapsed on the floor, pulling Tao with me, panting hard. 'Joo Hyun-ah! Joo Hyun!! Its me!! Open the door please!' I heard Soyou gasps as the door creaks open slowly. 

'Jongin-ah.. What happen? Did something bad happen?' Tao asks, as he sat beside me. 'You'll know later...' I murmured as I closed my eyes tightly, trying to erase the image of her crying, hugging her knees in a pool of her blood. I heard Tao sigh heavily as he adjusted himself into a more comfortable seating.

It was at least 2 hours later when the door finally creak open, revealing 2 puffy-eyed girls walking out of the room. I scrambled up to my feet as I watch how slowly she was walking, needing help from Soyou. 'I'm sorry Sunbae.. For bringing her here... I couldnt bear to see you in that state.. I'm sorry...' I said as they slowly approach us. I felt Tao tensing up beside me, I look down seeing how he had his fist clenched tightly.

'Thank you Jongin.. Please.. Lets keep this between us four.. Soyou.. Lets go..' Her voice shaky and small. I watched how she hold on tightly to Soyou's hands like her life depended on it. 'Hyunnie.. We need to get you treated.. Please... Your hurt badly... At least lets get someone to assess your bruises.. please...' Soyou's tears threatening to spill as she tried to knock some sense into her closed friend.

She started to shook her head violently, pushing Soyou's hands away, backing into the handicapped toilet once again. 'No.. No.. Dont force me.. Please... Dont force me... Its painful.. Please... Its all my fault!' My heart breaks seeing how traumatized she was, blaming herself to the extend of her pinching her hands and thighs. 'Sunbae.. Please stop.. Jongin-ah! Mrs Park used to be a nurse right? Maybe she can help to see...' Tao said as he looks frantically at the crying girl. I nodded my head, I swallowed my saliva, and walk slowly towards her.

'Joo Hyun.. Listen to me.. We'll not bring you to the hospital.. We'll send you home.. Dont worry.. Soyou is here.. All of us will be here for you.. Shhhh.. Trust me, neh?' I raised my hands up infront of me, and walked slowly towards her. She looks up, nodding her head slowly and accepting my hand. I pull her up and gestured to Soyou to support her as we walk out of the auditorium. We were lucky that the campus were almost empty with all the students either in lectures or in the library studying.

I climb into the car, glancing towards the still sobbing girl at the back seat and whipped out my phone. I quickly typed out a message to Mrs Park, letting her know that I need her help and that I was on the way home. I sigh, took a deep breathe in before starting the engine. 

'Soyou Sunbae.. is she sleeping now? We are reaching soon..' Tao whispers as he turn around to look at the 2 girls at the passenger seat. 'Yes.. Is this a good idea?' Soyou whispers back. I glanced at her reflection, shrugging my shoulders before driving slowly into the driveway. 'Wait in the car first.. I'll let Mrs Park know about the situation first...' I said as I got out of the car. 

I walked over to Mrs Park who was standing at the doorway, surprised to see the car still occupied. 'Mr Tao.. Long time no see.. Jongin? Are you okay?' She greeted Tao and  gestured curiously to the 2 girls in the car. 'Mrs Park.. We.. I.. need you to have a look.. on this girl.. She got.. she got.. hurt... but refused.. to go to the.. hospital.. Please...' I pleaded Mrs Park as I pointed to the car. 

'She's hurt? Bring her in right now.. To the guest room.. I'll prepare my first aid kit.. Jongin.. Stay strong..' I nodded my head limply before rushing back to the car. I open the door gently, afraid that she would wake up. I slowly slid my arms under her, carrying her out of the car and into the house.

'Mrs Park.. Please.. Treat her properly..' I said as Mrs Park chase us out of the room. 'I'll try my best, Jongin.. I've told the kitchen staff to prepare drinks for you and our guests.. Go and rest in the living room..' She shooed us out as I tried to take one last look on the girl lying lifelessly on the bed. 

'Sunbae.. What are we going to do now.. What are we suppose to tell her parents?' Tao ask Soyou as he took a seat opposite the dazed brunette. 'I dont know.. Hyunnie's parents are staying overseas.. in Japan.. She's staying all alone here.. I dont know what to do.. If I were to follow her around.. If I had persuade her to report the strange letters she's been getting.. If only I had followed her around... If only.. I were with her.. This wouldnt had happen...' Soyou covered her face with her hands as her shoulders shook silently.

'Sunbae.. Please. Dont blame yourself.. Right now lets concentrate on healing her.. lets be strong for her.. She needs all of us now..' I said as I patted her back, feeling the same way as Soyou. Blaming myself for not being there for her. I felt my tears rolled down on my cheeks, thinking about Seo Joo Hyun, that I failed in protecting my angel.

 

A/N : How i hate myself for making my Seobaby a Victim.. 

I'm sorry Seomates!!! SobsSobsSobs..

Please read and feedback! 

Subscribe if you havent done so.. Upvoting is optional!

^^