fourteen!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin.. Ms Seo's parents are here.. They would like to speak to you before they leave.. Do you need a min to wash up?' Mrs Park ask from the other side of the door. I had cooped myself up in the dance room after she chased me out of the room. 'Yes please, Mrs Park.. Send my apologies and tell them I would be down in a while..' I answered, walking out of the room straight to my bedroom. I hurriedly took a quick shower and quickly wore my white long sleeve shirt and black slacks. I roll up the sleeves up to my elbows as I walked down the stairs. 

'Anyeonghaseyo, Sir,Ma'am.. Sorry to keep you waiting.. Do I address you as Professors or Mr and Mrs Seo??' I bowed politely as I greeted her tense looking parents.  

'Just call us Mr and Mrs Seo will do.. We would like to say thank you for taking care of our Joo Hyun.. Thank you for being the one to find and save her.. Thank You so much Jongin-ssi..' Mrs Seo said, her eyes full of unshed tears. I glanced over to Mr Seo who seems to be in deep thoughts.

'She's my friend.. This is the least I could do.. Please forgive me Mr Seo,Mrs Seo for not telling you and for not reporting this earlier.. She made me promise to not tell anyone.. After much considerations, I believe that she would be safer without the culprit lurking around...' I said, my eyes trailing to the closed door. 

'What made you change your mind? Afterall you did made a promise to her..' Mr Seo ask, his face unreadable. Somewhere deep down, I knew that he didnt trust me.I swallowed my saliva, closing my eyes for a min before speaking up.

'The reason why I changed my mind was that I got reminded of my noona.. She too was a victim of .. She would want me to find the culprit and stop him from harming Joo Hyun and other innocent girls.. She would want me to do that...' I said, lost in my own thoughts as I recall once again how we lost her.

'Where is she now? How long did she take to forget about the incident? I think we should let Joo Hyun speak to her.. Let your sister share how she coped it.. I'm afraid that Joo Hyun would go into depression... What do you think, Yeobo?' Mrs Seo said, looking at her husband. I noticed how Mr Seo was shaking his head gently, still watching my every move.

'Young Master, Sir, Ma'am.. Ms Seo is ready to leave now..' I let out a sigh of relief after seeing Mrs Park and Seo Joo Hyun walking out of the room. I stood up and watch her closely. Even without smiling and her usual spring in her step, she still manage to catch my attention in her white long sleeve shirt and black pants. Her hands clasped together, shaking nervously.

'Joo Hyun.. are you ready princess?' I watch how Mr Seo hold her shoulders protectively, giving her a slight hug. Seo Joo Hyun nodded her head gently, as she bowed to Mrs Park.

'Jongin-ssi.. Please.. Is your sister around now? Can I arrange a meeting with her soon?' Mrs Seo's voice rang in my head. I saw how surprised Mrs Park look, even Seo Joo Hyun stopped in her tracks to listen to my answer.

'Ma'am.. Young Master's sister..' 

'Is dead.. She's a victim of and murder.. She died 4 years ago.. The culprit got away due to lack of evidence.. That is why I broke my promise.. I didnt want to experience losing someone dear to me again...' I answered, unable to stop the tear that rolled down my cheek.

'I'm sorry for prying Jongin-ssi.. I was out of line.. I'm sorry for your loss... Thank You once again for taking care of Joo Hyun..' Mrs Seo said as she hurriedly walked out of the house with Joo Hyun following slowly from the back.

'Please forgive my wife once again.. And Thank You..' I shook Mr Seo's hand as I walked them to the door.

'Its okay.. Its still raw even though it happened 4 years ago.. I was very close to her... Please tell Mrs Seo that I dont blame her for bringing up a sensitive topic.. I understand how she feels being anxious for Joo Hyun...' 

'Thank You once again.. I'll let you know once the police found out who's the culprit..' Mr Seo said as he walked towards the waiting car. 

'Jongin? Are you alright?' I nodded my head as I felt her hand on my shoulder. 'Thank you, Mrs Park.. You have been a great help.. dont worry about me... i'm fine..' I faked a smile as I watched the black luxury car driving out of the carpark.

'If you say so, Jongin.. I'll go in first.. I'll call you once dinner is ready.. dont stay too long outside... its getting dark.. come in soon..' I nodded my head as I took a seat at the steps. 

I was just sitting on the steps when I received a text message. I whipped out my phone, surprised that it was from her. 

'Jongin.. please forgive me for being so harsh on you.. If I knew the reason why you report this to the police, I wouldnt react rashly.. Thank you.. for saving me.. For helping me.. For being there all this while.. Thank You for being my guardian angel.. There's no other way, I could repay you.. Goodbye Jongin.. I will always remember you.. You, the only one who make my heart skipped a beat.. Please take care..'

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw her parting words. It felt like I wont be seeing her again and that text message would be the last I received from her. I type in a quick reply,waiting for her reply. 

'Yes, Jongin.. I'll be following my parents back to Japan.. I guess thats the best for now... Thank You once again.. and please Take good care of urself.. Send my heartfelt thanks to Mrs Park as well.. ' 

I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. In a way, I did lose her.. before I could even tell her how I feel towards her.. Life is unfair.. How it took away the two angels in my life.. 

 

A/N : Sawadeekapppppppp!! 

Posting this from Bangkok!! Hehe.. 

Please read and enjoy!!

Dont forget to feedback ya!! 

^^