Ten!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Beep!Beep!Beep!' Stretching my four limbs on the bed as I sleepily rubbed my eyes. I reached over to my alarm and turn it off. It was still early, only 5 am. Memories of yesterday's events hit me as I sat up. I sigh, as I recalled how we had sat in silence until Mrs Park chased me out of the room for dinner. I shook my head, shaking away the thoughts away as I walk over to the ensuite bathroom. I quickly freshen myself up before hurriedly putting on my slacks,wife beater and running shoes. I walked out of my room to a still house. I slowly crept down the stairs, my hoodie in my hands.

'Good Morning Jongin.. Your not practicing today?' I felt my heart jumped out at the sudden question. I whipped around, holding on to my chest, surprised to find Mrs Park standing at the top of the stairs, smiling down on me. 'You almost gave me heart attack!! Morning to you too, Mrs Park... After yesterday's events.. I dont feel like practicing.. It seems like I'm in need of a morning jog just to clear my thoughts... I'll be back for breakfast.. And Mrs Park.. You really should stop creeping up on me like that...' I muttered the last sentence as I waved her goodbye. I heard her giggle as I closed the front door behind me. 

It was still dark outside, and for once I'm glad that the lamp poles were working, I had informed Mr Lee a few weeks back about the flickering lamp poles.  I took a huge gulp of fresh morning air, shrug into my hoodie and started to warm myself up. I plugged into my earphones, blasting some of my running music on and started jogging out of the carpark. With every step my trainers hits the cold ground, I felt like the emotions from yesterday surfacing back. I increased my pace till I was practically sprinting. I sprinted till the park nearby, breathing heavily and wiping my sweat away. 

I slowly calmed myself down as I go throught yesterday events in my head, carefully avoiding the image where I found her, bruised and broken. 'Aha!' I cried out, recalling the dodgy tall handyman that I had bumped into before entering the auditorium. He looks somewhat familiar, but I just couldnt put a name to it. 'I just have to investigate on my own and seek revenge for her then... There must be some camera installed somewhere.. I'll just get Tao to help me then..' I muttered to myself as I turned around and started to slowly jogged back to the house.

The jog back to the house was filled with me planning my strategies in investigating and finding the bastard who touch my angel.I slowly jogged to the back garden, collapsing on the grass patch near the big oak tree. It has always been a habit of Hyo noona to just lay down on the spot. She had claimed that it was a good spot to soak up the sun and to clear one's mind. I closed my eyes, smiling slightly to myself as I recalled how Hyo noona would spent hours, just lazing under the tree. I opened my eyes as I slowly sat up. My eyes wandered across the windows when my eyes landed on the guest room window. 

There she was, standing at the window, watching me. Her face pale, her hair lay limped by her sides, her eyes swollen and it was like there was no traces of life or even the bright smile on her face. She was just standing there, watching me doing my own thing. I raised up my hand, and gave her a slight wave. Her eyes widened surprised,her hands pulling her cardigan tightly around her small frame and hurriedly walking away from the window. A part of me feels disappointed that I didnt get the response I wanted, but I knew that she's still recovering and she needs to slowly come to terms with reality. I sigh deeply, standing up and slowly trudging back into the house.'

'How was your run, Jongin? The usual breakfast for you?' The lively voice of Mrs Park greeted me as I walked into the front door. I nodded my head, grunted a small thanks before slowly climbing the stairs up into my room. 'Mrs Park? How is she doing?' I turned around, halfway up the stairs. The smile on Mrs Park's face disappears as she shakes her head gently. Sighing, I turned around and continue my way up the stairs. With what energy left in me, I showered and dressed up for school. I walked into the dining room, sat down, staring at my breakfast laid down infront of me.

'Jongin, please have your breakfast... I'll just bring this porridge to Ms Seo..' Mrs Park bowed slightly as she carried the tray laden with porridge and milk out of the dining room. I nodded my head and slowly sipped my coffee. I was about to bite into my toast when I heard a loud crash from the other room. I stood up, wiping my mouth with the napkin, I stride over to the room. I push open the door, to find the tray over the floor and Mrs Park hugging my crying angel. Mrs Park's hand drenched in hot porridge. 'Mrs...' I cried out, walking into the room.

'Jongin.. Dont worry.. I can handle this.. Shhh.. Ms Seo... I'm here for you.. Just cry it out.. We are here for you...' Her hands caressing Joo Hyun's head as the young girl hugged her as thou her life depended on it. I nodded my head, and unwillingly walking out of the room, closing the door behind me. Standing infront of the closed door, and listening to her sobs and cries breaks my heart. I wipe the tear that escape from my eye and walked out of the house.

I knew I had to do something and that I would only feel better once she's better and when I catch the bastard. How I long to stop her cries.. How I long to stop her miseries... How I long to see her smile again.. To be the same person she used to be...  and I knew I had to act fast before she falls deeper into her misery.

 

A/N : Will she ever get out of her misery? ㅠㅠ

Read,comment and enjoy!! 

Do you guys agree on Jongin getting revenge?? Please tell me your views!!

Thank You for the support!! 

^^