Five!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Jongin! See you tomorrow!!' I waved absently to Tao as I glanced to my watch. I cursed as I increase my pace, rushing towards the auditorium. She had started, as usual,alone, playing her piano and sometimes singing softly to herself. I slowly creep to my secret corner, hidden away from her. I immersed myself in her soulful music, contented to just watch from the sides.

This has been my daily routine, sitting in the corner, watching her play, her fingers gracefully dancing on the keys for the past 3 months. Soothing sometimes dramatic melody emitting from the black piano. I smiled to myself,watching her closed her eyes, smiling beautifully as she continue to play. 

My head snapped up, when she stopped playing abruptly. Her head peeking slowly from the side of the piano, smiling sheepishly at the doorway. I turned to find her friend, Soyou glaring at her from the doorway, hands on her hips.

'Seo Joo Hyun!! Why did you disappear alone! What did I say about getting someone else to accompany you here! Receiving scary love letters is no joke! What if your not alone here? And there's someone else in this room?' I widened my eyes as I stared at the angry panting young lady. 

'Soyou-ah.. I'm sorry.. I thought that its just a prank.. I'm..' She stood up, walking towards Soyou with an apologectic look on her face.

'Its a prank if its innocent.. Not to the extend of threatening you all sorts of nonsense! Please Hyunnie-ah.. Just get me to accompany you.. or someone else.. Please.. Or until the letters stopped... This is the best we can do since you refused to tell anyone else..' Soyou interrupted her, tears falling out of her eyes. 

'Araso.. Soyou.. Mianhe.. I'm really sorry..I promised that I'll get someone to be with me.. ' She pull the crying lady into her arms as she comfort her crying friend. 

I felt anger coursing through my veins, knowing that someone out there was thinking something despicable, something sick towards my angel. I didnt realized that I was clenching my fist tightly,my nails digging into my palms trying to calm myself down.

'Come, lets go now.. Its time for Pharmaceutical lessons.. Lets get you freshen up first!' She smiled brightly as she wiped Soyou's tears. I watched how she was, being so selfless, caring for her crying friend when she herself was in danger. 

 

'Young Master, your back.. Master and Mistress just left for China.. They'll only be back next month or maybe longer.. Do you want me to prepare dinner for you now?' Mrs Park greeted as soon as I walked into the house. I shook my head and walked straight to my practice room.

I was in a trance, just dancing away to the loud jazz music, stopping now and then just to correct the previous moves. I collapse on the floor, breathing hard, my mind still in a mess. Its scary how similar the situation was with Hyo noona. How she had complain to me about the scary text messages she had received. It feel like the same thing is happening again. 

 

I was practicing with Hyo noona when her mobile beeped loudly, signalling an arrival of a new text message. 'Mianhe Jongin-ah.. Lets take a breather first.. ' She said as she threw the water bottle towards my direction. She grabbed her mobile and took a seat on the floor beside me. 

'Aish! Who is this joker.. To think that people think this is funny.. Pfft!' Hyo noona rolled her eyes as she took a huge gulp of water. 'Waeyo noona? What happen?'  I ask, surprised that Hyo noona was pissed just by a text message. She passed me her mobile, letting me read the message thread.

'I took a whiff of you today.. You smell delicious.. I cant wait..'

'You look hot today.. but baby.. why are you letting other guys ogle on your body.. Your mine.. Remember that..'

'I love your voice.. I would love if better when I hear you out loud..'

'Today I saw you with him.. You broke my heart..  but your mine..'

'I'll make you mine.. your body is mine.. Be more patient, my love.. I'll come for you soon...'

'I just dreamt about you.. You were such a hot mess, writhing under me.. I cant wait any longer.. I'll get you soon...'

'Ewww.. Noona.. Who is this guy? He's sick! Tomorrow I follow you, we'll report this to a teacher...' I claim as I pushed her mobile back into her hands. 'No.. They will only make a big hoohaa.. You know how Father hates all this nonsense.. I can handle it.. Thanks Jongin-ah.. Enough of resting.. Lets start from the top...' 

 

I sat on the floor,recalling and just staring at my reflection when Hyo noona guardian angel plushie caught my eye at the corner of the room. That was when I finally decided that, I would be the guardian angel, being there for her, protecting her. 'Aish.. you need to at least be friends with her first! Pabo-yah! She doesnt even know you.. ' I sigh as I laid down on the floor.

'Young Master, Its time for dinner, Sir.. You have been in there for 4hours..' A knock followed by Mrs Park's worried voice pulled me out from my thoughts. 'Neh.. And what did I tell you about calling me by my name, Mrs Park?' I ask as I walked towards my room. 

'I'm sorry, Jongin.. I'll prepare your dinner.. Just come down straight once your done with your shower..' I heard shs said as I closed the bathroom door. I peeled my sticky tshirt off and walk straight into the showers with my jeans on. The cold water hitting my body released all the tension I felt. It was only 30mins later that I finally wash up properly.

 

'Mrs Park, Come and have dinner with me.. Please..' I mutter softly as soon as I sat at the dining table. 'Neh.. Just give me a min, Jongin-ah..' I waited for Mrs Park to take a sit before I started eating.

'Jongin? Do you have anything you want to share with me? You know I'm a good listener right.. I'll try my best to help if you want me too..' I look up from my seaweed soup, looking straight into her worried eyes. I sigh as I placed my spoon down.

'What would you do.. If you know that history is about to repeat itself to someone that means alot to you? Even if it reminds you something painful of the past..' I asks,closing my eyes and leaning against my chair.

'I would try my best to prevent it from happening, Jongin... Because now I know the danger and warning signs to stop it before happening.. Do you mind telling me in details?' Mrs Park probes on as she pushes her bowl of rice away.

'There's this sunbae at campus.. Top scorer, gentle, kind and the most beautiful girl I ever seen.. The most sort after girl in campus but above all this, she still managed to be grounded... She's an angel..I've been secretly watching her play the piano since 3 months ago... Its so peaceful just watching her play the piano.. Today.. I overheard her conversation with her friend about some scary letters she's been receiving, threatening her all that... It reminded me of what happen to Hyo noona..' I took a sip of my drink,staring at my rice bowl.

'Ah.. Correct me if I'm wrong.. You like her dont you? And she doesnt even know you.. you have been secretly watching her for the past 3 months.. You wanted to protect her but your afraid that she'll be scared that you know her secret... Why dont you start small first? Be her friend.. Find a common ground where the 2 of you can communicate and interact often.. From there, it will be much easier for you to keep an eye on her.. to be there for her if she's in danger...' I nodded my head, digesting every single word that Mrs Park had said.

'Araso.. I'll try my best to approach her.. Thank You Mrs Park.. For everything.. ' Mrs Park smiled as she squeeze my hand.

'Anything for you, Jongin.. Let me know if you have any problems.. Dont coop up to yourself in the practice room...  Enough of talking.. Finish up your dinner..' Mrs Park said as she piled up the meat on my bowl.

A/N: I guess most of you would know where this is leading to....

Soooooorrrrryyyyyy!!

Please read and enjoy..

Dont forget to leave a feedback!!

^^