Twenty Six!!!!!!!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

Joohyun's POV

Everything happens so fast, it seems like it was yesterday when I received the notification to transfer to Seoul. Part of me feels excited to finally be back in my hometown, but being in the same country makes me remember each and every detail of the horrible incident. After all the last trip back home had ended badly, resulting in another relapse of depression. It didnt help that Jongin oppa had misunderstood my relationship with Luhan oppa then. 

Now, standing in my new apartment, I feel so lost. Dr Aoki had warned me that moving back to Korea would be both beneficial and harmful to me. Even Appa and Umma had voiced out their concerns about me staying alone and Jongin oppa not knowing my illness. 

'Princess.. Are you sure about this? I rather you stay here, with us.. If anything were to happen, we are just next door..' Appa sigh as he removed his glasses and pinch his nose bridge. I feel so bad knowing that after all this while, I'm still the reason why he gets his migraine.I glanced towards Umma, she stared straight back at me, her eyes glassy with unshed tears. 

'Appa, Umma... I rather face my demons than run away from them.. Till when do I have to keep running.. Please have faith in me.. I dont want to trouble and worry you any longer..' I blink away the tears, trying my best to keep my composure cool. They exchanged nervous glances, both lost in their own thoughts. 

'Araso, princess..  But promise me that you'll at least tell someone.. if not Jongin, perhaps Soyou..  At least we would be at ease knowing that someone is there, supporting you.. You mean the world to both of us.. ' Appa wipes his tears as he engulfed both Umma and myself tightly. 

'I promise..'

'And 1 more thing, Jongin deserves to know.. Afterall he is your boyfriend.. He was there for you when it happens... He wouldnt appreciate you hiding this from him, baby...' Umma whispers as she caress my hair gently. For some reason I couldnt fathom, I couldnt bring myself to promise her.

'Appa,Umma.. Please forgive me..  I didnt keep my promise..' I murmured to myself, hugging my body as I watch the evening skies darken. 

'Beep!Beep!' I reached over to my phone, peeling my attention away from the magnificient evening view to the phone on the table. I smiled slightly as I read the reply from Jongin oppa. 

'Araso Angel.. I cant wait for this dinner meeting to be over so I can rush back home to you... Please wait for me,love.. ~~' . I glanced to the clock, it was just a little after 7. Sighing gently to myself, I made my way to the bedroom. It would do me good, to have a short nap before Jongin comes. 

I lit the lavender scented candle, as I dimmed the lights in the bedroom. As soon as my body hits the comfortable bed, I was instantly lulled to sleep.

'So you think you're safe now that you have a boyfriend? Hahaha... Remember? I told you I'll find you for a second round.. You can never hide from me.. I'm the only person that will want you now.. Your used goods! No other guy would want you.. hahaha!'  The masked guy inched forward as he laugh evilly.

'No! Get away from me! I'm not used! I'm not broken! Your just lying!' I screamed as I kicked him away.

'Your wrong.. I'm back stronger.. And I have more surprises waiting for you.. How I dream touching you again.. You just have to enjoy it...' He said as he grabbed hold both of my hands, as he pinned me down against the floor. 

'NO! LET ME GO! HELP!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!' I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his grip tightens.

'Joohyun! Joohyun! Wake up! Its all just a nightmare! Your safe with me! Joohyun-ah!'

I opened my eyes, panting hard. I look around me, I was safe in my new apartment. There was no masked guy, just Jongin oppa. His eyes, worried as he push my hair to the bag. I let out a sob as I pulled him closer.

'Shhhh... Dont worry.. I'm here now.. Nobody's going to hurt you.. Shhhh...' He caress my head as he hug me tight. The nightmare was so real, that just recalling his voice makes me shiver. Jongin oppa lay me down beside him and pull the comforter above us. 

'Go to sleep.. Joo Hyun-ah.. Dont worry.. I'm here with you... Your safe now.. Nothing will happen to you...'

 

Jongin's POV

'I'm s-sso s-sc-scared.. H-he's b-b-back..' Her lips tremble as she looks up. Her eyes filled with tears, she looks so scared, so lost like a small child. I caress her hair softly, looking straight into her eyes.

'Nothing will harm you.. I'm here.. to protect you.. Shhhh.. Go to sleep...' It took a while for her to aknowledge. She slowly nodded her head, pulling me closer. I got a surprise, when I reach her apartment after a horrible meeting with Ms Oh just to find her tangle in her sheets, screaming away. It took me awhile to calm her down, to wake her up. My heart ache terribly to see her still suffering after all this years. 

I stared at her as she continue to drift in and out of sleep, muttering incoherently to herself. I slowly kissed her forehead, still whispering words to make her feel safe. I didnt know that she was still having nightmares. I guessed being back in Korea, bring unwanted memories and again I wasnt there for her. 

'I'm sorry, Angel.. For not being there for you again.. I'm sorry... I promise you that I will make you feel better.. To help you to forget everything that had happen.. That's my promise to you, love...' I whispered, hugging her tight as I close my eyes. 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update & the crappy chapter!!!

But nonetheless...

Please read,enjoy and leave a feedback!! kekeke!!

P/S : Please show lots of love and support to my other fic.. Betrayal & Forgiveness..

Woots Woots!!

Cheers and Peace out!! ^^