Thirty!!

My Beautiful Angel..

'Oh! Jongin-ah! Come.. Take a seat first.. Thank You for agreeing to meet me at such a short notice.. I know your such a busy man.. Coffee? Tea? ' Sooyoung noona wink as she gestured towards the plush seat. It was 2 weeks after the failed proposal and I've been super busy with work.

'Ah.. Its okay noona.. I have a meeting around the area later on...Just water please.. Thank You,noona....' I replied as I took a seat, eager to know why she called for a sudden meeting. 

'Sulli... A glass of water and my usual please... Thank You...' 

'Noona... May I know why you request for this meeting? Is something wrong with the treatment?' I ask, unable to contain the curiousity.

'Ah.. Jongin... The treatment was going on well... I believe you know why I called you here... ' She leaned forward, peering from behind her black rimmed glasses.

'You mean what happened on her birthday?' She lift up a finger, signalling me to pause as her assistant walk in with the refreshments. 

'Sir.. Glass of water for you and Unnie.. the usual.. If you need anything, just call...' I smiled at the tall girl as she placed the glass of water infront of me. I waited till the assistant left the room before looking expectantly back at Sooyoung noona.

'Yes,Jongin-ah.. She's been feeling guilty about rejecting your proposal.. And you being busy, neglecting her is making her feel worse.. She feels like its her fault that you guys are drifting apart.. You may think that nothing is going on.. But Joohyun is thinking otherwise.. Looking at your face right now.. You have no idea right? And... Do you know why she rejected your proposal?'

A wave of guilt washes over me, as I recalled the last time I met her. It was 4 days ago and it was just a short dinner at her place. I was too tired then to realize anything. 

'No, Noona...' 

'She felt that she's unworthy of your love.. She felt that your presence in her life is like a dream.. Its too good to be true.. Talk to her, Jongin.. Someone like Joohyun, who went through a lot in her teenage years, needs alot of assurance.. Keep reminding her that you'll never leave her.. Dont assume that she knows.. And give her time.. That girl, likes to keep her feeling bottled.. It was hard for me to peel her open... ' 

Every new piece of information sets in. I took a sip of the cold water as I process the details. 

'Noona.. Thanks for telling me all this.. I really appreciate it..' 

'Dont worry, Jongin-ah.. I treat Joohyun like she's my younger sister... And I really want her to be happy...' 

 

I hid the bouquet of hydrangeas behind my back as I waited for her to answer the door. It took her a while to answer the door. The look of surprise was evident on her face when she open the door. 

'Oppa? What your doing here?!' Her voice, surprised.

'Angel.. I'm sorry.. for neglecting you this past two weeks.. I'm sorry if I made you feel worse.. I'm really sorry.. Please forgive me?' I swallowed my saliva as I watch how she shakingly took the bouquet. She look up, staring blankly at me.

'O-Oppa..' Her lower lip quiver as her eyes filled with tears. I took her in my arms, hugging her tightly. She looks so vulnerable, making me feel more guilty than how I felt before. 

'Shhh.. Dont cry.. I'm here now.. I'm never leaving you.. I promise...' I gave her a peck on the forehead before guiding her into the apartment, to the sofa.

'Joohyun.. I want you to know that I dont blame you for not accepting my proposal.. and that I'm not a dream.. I'm here for you.. whether you like it or not...' I cupped her cheeks, staring straight into her eyes. 

'Araso, Oppa... I love you so much...' 

 

'Young Master... Master wish to you in the living room right now...' Mrs Park greeted as soon as I stepped into the house. Sighing loudly, I nodded as I walked to the living room. I knew that it had something to do with me ditching the meeting with the Ohs earlier.

'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! IS THIS HOW YOUR BEHAVING?!!' His voice boomed loudly across the room. I took a deep breath in as I walked over to the sofa. 

'I have matters to attend to...' I answered lazily as I sat down opposite him. 

'WHAT SO URGENT THAT YOU COULDNT TURNED UP TO MEET THE OHS? '

'It doesnt concern you.. And if you care so much about Ohs.. Why dont you just marry that evil daughter of theirs...'

'YOU!! WATCH THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!' His face had turn several shades red. I didnt know what had possessed me that made me go against him.

'Well... I didnt have parents to teach me manners...' I smirked.

'YOU UNGRATEFUL SON!!' He stood up, swinging his cane across my face. I winced as I felt the dull throbbing pain over my cheek.

'STOP WHAT EVER YOUR PLANNING NOW! I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET MARRIED TO THEIR DAUGHTER!'

'Stop it, Father!! TIll when are you going to dictate my life!! I'm sick and tired of being your puppet! Plan a wedding if thats what you want.. But I promise you that I wont be the one standing infront of the altar... Over your dead body...' I hissed, feeling the hatred course through my entire body.

'YOU!' He lift up his cane. 

'NO!!' I felt a body came, running infront of me. I look down, surprised to find, Mrs Park hugging me. The sound of the thick wood in contact with her body was so loud. She whimpers as her body trembles.

'Mrs Park! What are you thinking?!' I cried. She turned around slowly, to face the evil old man.

'Stupid woman..' Father mutters.

'You can call me stupid all you want.. But no one lays a finger on my son..' Mrs Park glares angrily. I froze, hearing Mrs Park call me her son. Father looks at her questioningly, before bursting out loud.

'You must be demented..' Father shook his head, snickering evilly.

'No.. I'm not.. Your the stupid one.. who didnt even realized that your wife had lied to you for 24 years.. She's the one who gave birth to a still born.. She's the one who came to me begging,  for help... Afraid that you would divorce her!' 

'STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE! KIM JONGIN IS MY SON!! THE RIGHTFUL HEIR OF THE KIM FAMILY!!' Father roared.

'No doubt,he is Kim Jongin.. Kim Jongin, son of Kim Joonmyun and Park Chorong.. NOT SON OF KIM MINJONG AND CHOI HEE SUN!' 

'Your fired! Get out from my house right now.. ' Father mumbled as he stumbled back onto the chair. 

'You told him... didnt you?' 

I turn around, to find Mother standing at the doorway, her facial expression unreadable. 

'Is this true, Hee sun?' Father mutters.

'I thought you promised Chorong?!' I closed my eyes,feeling an impending headache from Mother's screech.

'Yes.. I made a promise.. to keep all of this a secret with the condition that none of you laid hands on my son...' By now, I could see that Mrs Park couldnt even stand on her own feet. Her face was pale and she was shivering.

'I told you... to get out from my house now! GET OUT!!' 

 

 

 

'Come.. I'll bring you to the hospital...' I whispered as I guide her out to the car. Her body, now weak, barely able to even walk.

'I'm sorry... my son.. for not telling you the truth... ' She whispers softly before her body limp. 

'Mrs Park?! U..Umma!!' 

 

 

A/N: Not much of Seokai moments here.. 

Just wanted to get rid of Jongin's evil father.. 

Read & comment!! 

Wootwoots!!

Peace Y'alls!!