Twenty Eight!!!!!

My Beautiful Angel..

I adjusted my white mandarin collared shirt, cleared my throat a few times before pressing the bell. Holding the huge white bear up infront of me and grinning to myself as I heard her rushing to the door. It was her 24th birthday, and I had planned a surprise for her. It that I couldnt spend the whole day with her, but am thankful that at least I could end the day with her.

'Happy Birthday my dear angel!' I peeked my head from behind the plush toy, smiling at the beautiful girl standing infront of me. Her face light up in a bright smile, as she pull me in. 

'Oppa!! This is so cute!! Thank you,Oppa!!!' She said, blushing as she gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. 

'Anything for you,love.. Are you ready yet? What did you do while waiting for me?' I ask,holding her close.

'I had lunch with Soyou unnie and did some shopping..  Yes Oppa.. I just have to do my hair.. and i'm done..' She twirled around, showing off her outfit. She was wearing all white, white DKNY sweater and white pleated mini skort on. 

'You look perfect this way and I like your hair down like this... '

'Jinjja?' She ask as she glanced at her reflection in the tall mirror. I stepped behind her, hugging and taking in her floral scent.

'Yes, love.. Even if you were to have a bird nest on your hair.. I would still find you beautiful... ' I whisper, kissing her gently on her  heated chubby cheeks. 

'If you say so, Oppa.. And we're wearing the same color again! What a coincidence, Oppa!' 

'Ouh! I just realize! We look good together, babe.. Being in love does makes one happy and it shows in our faces... ' I chuckle admiring the our reflection. We stood infront of the mirror, just staring at each other. 

'Yes, Oppa.. I agree with you... Come lets get going! I cant wait to spend the rest of the day with you!!' 

 

 

'Oppa? Where are we going exactly?' She asks as soon as I got into the car.

'Secret.. you'll know once we reach... Patience...' I chuckle seeing how she pouted and crossing her arms. 

'Babe.. Do you trust me? You know that I'll never hurt you on purpose right?' I reached over to grab hold of her hands, looking straight into her eyes.

'Yes,Oppa.. Why?' She ask, her face full of unanswered question. I reach over to the back seat and pull out a small bag. 

'I need you to put on this blindfold and this earphone.. Where we going next is a surprise...' I pulled out the black blindfold and my mp3 player, grinning widely at her. She nodded her head, anticipating the surprise.

I quickly  help her put on the blindfold and the earphone, blasting it to some random rock music I had in my mp3. I was pleased to see that she was in a good mood, swaying her body slightly, nodding her head along. I started the engine, drove out of the carpark to Seoul Marina Club & Yacht.

As soon as we reach the club, I quickly park the car, got out of the car rushing to her side to help her out. I guide her slowly to the pier, to the beautiful yachts waiting lined up. 

I waved at the captain and his wife, who was waiting at the side of the big white yacht at the end.

'Anyeonghaseyo, Sir.. Its a very nice weather to bring Serenity out..The sun is about to set soon...' I smiled watching how passionate Captain Lee was talking about the yacht.

'Everything you requested for is already inside,Sir.. She'll definitely like your surprise... I know I would!' Mrs Lee giggle as she nudge her husband. Looking at the couple so in love with each other, make me envious of their relationship.

'Thank You so much, Captain, Mrs Lee.. Lets go!' 

'Yes, Sir.. Right this way.. Becareful..' He warned as he leaped forward, helping his wife aboard. I glanced over to Joohyun, worried that she might missed a step. 

Without giving her any warning,I carried her bridal style. She let out a cute yelp, before hiding her face in the crook of my neck. Chuckling, I took a big step crossing over to the yacht. I carried her to the front. I turned around and signal to Captain Lee to start the yacht.  

 I glance to look at her, she had a smile om her face, enjoying the sea wind hitting her face. I removed her earphones, hugging her from the back.

'Now.. guess where we are?' 

'Are we at the sea? I smell the seawater!' She squeals, giggling happily.

'Surprise babe...' I remove her blindfold just in time to watch the sun sets. The whole sky was orange, definitely a beautiful sight.

'Oppa.. This is so.. breathtaking...' her eyes wides, taking in the beauty of nature. 

'Thats how I feel everytime I look at you.... Happy Birthday, Love..' I gave her a soft squeeze, enjoying the amazing sunset with her.

 

'Oppa.. Thank you for this surprise.. I've always wanted to ride the yacht and watch the sun sets.. Thank you, Oppa...' Joohyun said as she took a sip of her white wine. 

'Anything for you... ' I reached forward, holding her hand in mine. 

'Haha.. Oppa.. I wish to speak to Mrs Lee.. I would love to make this for you too... The steak is simply delicious.. ' 

'Go ahead, she should be upfront with Captain Lee.. I'll just wait here and finish up my wine...'

She nodded her head,rushing out of the room. I grinned at how eager she was,running out. Everything was going as plan. I smirk as I took the small black box out of my pocket, admiring the content Inside once again. I closed the box, placing it back into my pocket.

I took out the roses from the hiding place and place it on the table. I gulped down the last bits of wine, clearing my throat as I reach over for the acoustic guitar hiding below the table. I slowly hummed the melody, warming up my throat. 

'Oppa!! I'm back!' 

'This is it.. Kim Jongin.. You can do it! Huaiting!!' 

 

 

A/N : When I writing the last part of the chapter, I got reminded of Khuntoria's scene in the yacht as well.. haha.. 

You guys would have guess what happens next... haha.. 

Anyway, please read and comment.. 

Upvoting and subscribing is optional!! 

Please show some love to my other fic : Betrayal and Forgiveness.. 

& feel free to follow me at twitter @syazzzieee

Peace y'alls!!

^^